Best Single infantry weapon for Each Faction (Pick One)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Phrygen, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Littleman

It is how I send my love to snipers.

Though really, pick a TR assault rifle: they all rock. You WILL find something you like.
  2. pnkdth

TR; SABR-13. Unique and you feel like a proper spec ops soldier. Despatch your opponents with precision rather than AAAAAA FIRE ALL THE THINGS!!!!
    NC; Jackhammer. Brutal awesomeness.
    VS; Lasher, because it is, like the jackhammer, good fun.
    • Up x 2
  3. HellionX

I'm going to tell you guys a secret.
    VS best gun in the entire game will likley get nerfed H-V45
    TR Jaguar
    NC EM6
  4. bobek388

MSW-R, I have started using it recently and I get best K/D ratio with it. Only infantry weapons I have ever used in this game are MSW-R, TMG-50 and all standard weapons for each TR classes.
  5. AnuErebus

Overall with no regard to class abilities.

NC: GR-22
    TR: TAR
    VS: H-V45
  6. Necron

TR: SABR -13 I love it.
    VS: Polaris I like it a lot though I don't really play VS enough to make an truly informed choice.
    NC: EM6 It's still the best weapon there is, thought the AF-4 Cyclone was close.
  7. Bape

TR- Carv Didn't use this gun until the MCG pissed me off then I fell in love with this gun

VS - Im still experimenting with this faction I hear the SVA-88 is good so Ill buy that gun next and test it out

NC - EM6>SAW / Cyclone>blitz
  8. Goretzu

TR - Jaguar
    VS - SV-88
    NC - EM6
  9. Epic High Five

TR - Striker. By creating huge vehicle-free zones it makes every other TR gun that much deadlier.
    VS - HV-45
    NC - Carnage, this isn't even a contest. Probably best gun in the game
  10. Phrygen

Well, the jaguar was already nerfed with the other high rate of fire carbines, it just survived the best.

Also... people don't really get how ridiculous the TAR is until the use it for a few hours and start destroying Heavy assaults with their shields on

And why people like the carv... i don't know.
  11. Nocturn0l

TR - TX1 Repeater, a burst fire SMG as sidearm, only TR gets stuff like this
    NC - Cyclone, unique in its dmg/rof stats for an SMG, yet perfectly fits the NC style and rewards skill instead of spraying
    VS - Orion, best LMG in the game, enough said
  12. Bape

Well compared to the saw is more forgiving and easier to use. It actually is better then the saw in close-medium range there is no contest but in long saw wins hands down.

Also ;O you tked me earlier in the tower im pretty sure you were a medic with that dam hat lol.
  13. Phrygen

yes i did, but I was the one that revived you right after. And you stepped in front of my line for fire. Just goes to show the TAR does work.
  14. Phrygen

have no you not heard of the renegade?
  15. JesNC

The long range, dumbfire-able, fast projectile rocket lazor thingy that is viable against both air and ground targets? I think that's what I wanted to say ;)

Seriously, the Lancer is easily my favourite AV gun and IMO the best ESRL.
  16. EMP1RE

TR- Striker... duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh ok Jaguar.
    VS- HV-45
    NC- Mercenary.
  17. Nocturn0l

The flash shotgun? Because i've never heard of an infantry weapon by this name
  18. ashen

The UBGL variants are without a doubt the best weapons, because the UBGL currently functions the same as an MBT's main cannon.

Having a one-shot AE weapon attachable only to one carbine/AR per empire makes the minor differences in recoil/damage/CoF between the other weapons redundant.
  19. Sen7rygun

TR: Cycler T1S
    VS: SVA-88
    NC: ?
  20. Phrygen

i meant desperado.