Best Single infantry weapon for Each Faction (Pick One)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Phrygen, Nov 8, 2013.

1. OddChelsea

Hey at least the Carv-S is usable. It's bad, but the Inquisitor has trouble killing anybody, makes your fingers hurt and breaks your mouse from all the clicking.
  2. xxJackallxx

I have no real experience with the TR or the VS but for the NC I love my GD-22S.
  3. Kunavi

Anyone actually use the SABR-13?..
  4. SpaceKing

TR: MCG
    NC: Desperado
    VS: Sirius
  5. TheBloodEagle

BEAST of a weapon in the right hands.
  6. OddChelsea

Best burst fire gun in the game, easily.
    • Up x 1
  7. HooWoo

TR: T-1 Cycler masterrace
    VS: VX6-7 Masterrace
    NC: EM-6
  8. Bankrotas

TR: Jaguar
    VS: Lancer
    NC: Shrike

It's a bad gun...
  9. Badname6587

VS: SVA-88
    TR: TAR
    NC: Hammerboss
  10. FIN Faravid

I can only say about TR: T1-Cycler
  11. Mootar

VS - SVA-88
    TR - TAR
    NC - Jackhammer
  12. JesNC

TR - TAR/TRV
    VS - Lancer
    NC - tough call, but I'd go with the Carnage BR for now
  13. lilleAllan

NC - Gauss Rifle
    VS - SVA-88
    TR - Jaguar
    • Up x 1
  14. Klondik3

NC - Gauss Rifle Burst
    TR - TRAC-5 Burst
    VS - SVA-88
  15. Dagonlives

VS: Orion
    TR: TAR
    NC: Anchor
  16. Izriul

imo

TR - Hailstorm
    VS - Corvus (why has no one mentioned this beast yet?!)
    NC - SAW

In all fairness though, I don't own many guns for TR, I play them for vehicles, but owning most SMG's, I do love the hailstorm though the sirius is also decent. I much prefer the GD-7F over the serpent as it's look, feel and sound is just superiour and aesthetics can play a part IMO (If you had a 120mm cannon that sent earth shattering rumbles through your body, and a similar 120mm cannon that sounded like bubblegum popping, you'd most likely do better with the first) but I never know why people prefer the serpent over the VX6 which despite it's lower 45 RPM, is just a much better gun, at least IMO)

But, I've a strong love for the corvus, especially after the sound revamp, it's such a damn good gun, and the 167 tier slow RoF suits me just fine.

overall though, I prefer the NS11-A above all else. The NS11-C is somewhat okay, but doesn't have that umph. I like the NS15-M but not a huge HA fan.
  17. Aktarus

as NC : my balls
    as TR : my balls
    VS : their vagin@
    • Up x 1
  18. ZeroErrorz

NC:blitz
    TR:carv
    VS:Vortek

reason, everyone i know use blitz, and i ussualy got killed by carv and vortek while flyin,(also i cant remember all of those wierd vs gun name)
  19. Xasapis

Did you two wanted to say Lasher instead? Lancer is the rocket lazor thingy.
  20. Rogueghost

Right now I'm trying to get auraxium with all the lmgs in the game, and right now I only have the Carv S and the T32 Bull to go on TR, and I can say without a doubt the Carv S is much better then both the T32 and then T16.

I'm about 400 kills away from Carv S auraxium, and I feels a lot like the SVA-88, which is a very popular gun, its just missing the .75 ads modifier and has 25 extra bullets for a much longer reload. I would take the SVA-88 over the Carv S, but the Carv S is an excellent "I'm going to be mostly fighting at medium range but there is a good chance of some cqc' type of gun. Slap on a forward grip, x2 reflex, compensator and soft point ammo and you're good.

Now its not our best gun, I'd take the Carv and MSW-R over it, and the TMG if I know I'd be fighting very little cqc, but its much better at its role than the T16, T32, and NS-15m.