As a MAX user, it's obvious MAXes are overpowered

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WorldOfForms, Nov 12, 2014.

1. ScrapyardBob

Even with fully certed flak armor on the MAX, LAs are probably the #1 reasons that I die. Followed by either ESFs that sneak up on me while my attention is focused on another air unit, or tank gunners who manage to get a 2nd shell on me before I can get to cover.

A well played MAX unit is a force-multiplier. A poorly played MAX unit is a cert pinata. Which is as it should be.
  2. gibstorm

Maxes should be able to pick enemy tanks up by the turret and beat enemy infantry to death with them
  3. I play by many names

Maxes are about as strong as they should be. The problem is they are way too easy to acquire, making it virtually meaningless to kill them as with every vehicle in the game. Every resource system Sony has come up with so far has been a complete failure.
  4. Einharjar

They are supposed to be Overpowered... that's why they cost resources.
    If you're suggesting that their power level is too high for their low cost? Then it makes more sense; but you didn't just come right out and suggest this.

MAXes are basically tanks; they are meant to be Hell's Razor to any boots they come across; that's their job.