Are servers up or down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by KariH, Feb 7, 2014.

1. DatatheGenius

Here we go again!
  2. nitram1000

******* BUMP.
  3. ncDieseL

This. SOE, listen to your paying customers, get this fixed immediatly. No more valentines day crap patches, no more snowmen, fix the damn bugs!
  4. nitram1000

Do we lose our 500SC monthly if we cancel? I just resubbed to this steaming pile of ****.
  5. ncDieseL

Put a ticket in to customer services, you should have a 7 day cooling off period which will let you cancel and get a refund. Make sure you quote your reason for cancellation so the suits at SOE know why Planetside 2 is loosing them revenue.
  6. nitram1000

Done that 5 minutes ago mate, so sick of this company and their inability to address this login server issue.
  7. ncDieseL

I urge any other paying members who are affected by these issues to submit a ticket to cancel their membership quoting the reason.
  8. Lemmingie

Stuck at character selection on Miller.
  9. ncDieseL

Tried 3 times, client craps out after a while and i'm landing back at the desktop.
  10. nitram1000

Finally got into Miller, spawned a Scythe and then disconnected from server. *grits teeth*
  11. Pig

I dont compalin very often... This prime time nonsense of not being able to play is becoming tiresome SOE.

Fix it... Properly. Not next week or month. Dont add it to your list of things to do.... Allow people to play the game you created.
    • Up x 2
  12. Suchy101

Yeah, dear SOE. My membership just ran out 3 days ago after 12 months of being a paying customer.

I have no intention of purchasing another subscription. I know a few of my friends who are in similar situation and doing the same - not extending any further.

I do not know how are your profits shaping up lately, but if they are in decline and you are wondering why - well, please DO mention things like this during one of youre board meetings. The service is generally not at a quality level I am prepared to pay for any longer.

Just my 2 certs, ehem I mean cents...
    • Up x 1
  13. DeathV3rm1n

I'm unable to log onto my character on Cobalt right now.
  14. DrNickriviera

Unable to login to Miller.
  15. Gorion

Sorry but the only warpgate that is really important is the northern indar warpgate.....

because its just ******* boring fight in the north wide open lands. and most of the time the faction holding the north indar warpgate controls 50% of indar most of the time!
  16. Hookie

I have charecters on Woodman and on Ceres - Both are not responding and staying at the logging in screen.... IF they are down please change the status - it's more then annoying when you have your entire customer base thinking there is something wrong with there computers!!
  17. ncDieseL

Game crashed, restarted, now this:-

[IMG]
  18. ncDieseL

Still no official word from SOE on today's problems?
  19. Tanchester

I've gotten disconnected as well. Like 3 times already. I consider myself quite patient, but having to deal with overpopulated TR and NC on Miller (Amerish) and trying to help out people while leading a full platoon, it would be nice if I can stay in the game longer than an hour without people wondering where's the platoon leader..

Basically lost at least 500 points due to crashes, I know you guys are doing your best, just fix it soon, please.
  20. starlinvf

If you've done enough Platoon leading, you'll notice patterns on each continent. It effectively breaks down to terrain flow and lattice links. For Indar, the North gate is best offensive gate as your given a lot of room to work with, and makes territory recovery fairly easy. The Western warp gate is the most defensible (just ask Waterson VS before they started rotating). The terrain effectively funnels your attackers into certain areas, and a few of the lattice links force them to go around adjacent territories (See Peris watchtower, Xenotech, Crossroads, and Vanu Archives). The Eastern warp gate is by far the worst to defend or attack from. The canyons funnel armor into narrow path ways, attackers always have the high ground advantage, and the paths are long. About the only good thing about the gate is that attacks need to split into 3 forces to contain it, allowing the defenders to concentrate all their forces against one path to break out.