Are servers up or down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by KariH, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Pulfen

Miller here.
    Everytime i try to log in, the game gets stuck on logging in for a while, untill the game just crashes =(
  2. Luperza Community Manager

Thanks everyone! Please, continue to provide me more information if anything new comes up.

Seems most of the reports are from players on Miller. Our Ops Team is looking into it. :)
    • Up x 1
  3. crunchinger

this
  4. ncDieseL

Another platoon wrecked due to server issues, leader crashes out and can't get back in, platoon disbands. NC on miller is screwed now because we were the only platoon doing anything.
  5. DatatheGenius

Lost two libs in the past 12 hours because of game issues.. Crashed once, and this time, as soon as I land to pick up a gunner, I get the disconnected message... Oh, that was annoying! haha

Keep that scythe away from my lib :p
  6. BooBooSWE

TR here...trying last 20+min to logg in now & lately been discounected without a reason all the time..whats going on??..hope this issue is fixed asap as we been getting more & more buggs on dif servers lately..if SOE doesnt want to lose more ppl that i know who have left because off the time issue they wanna play on & CANT, then they should fix the buggs fast..Thnx
  7. Luperza Community Manager

:( Yeah, that's no fun.

We're looking into the cause of this, but for now it looks like the log-in servers are stabilizing after the population drop. Feel free to try to log back in and let me know if you continue to experience the issue.
  8. Larington

Took two attempts and a bit of patience on each attempt but I got back into Miller.
  9. Gheeta

It's not only log in which is broken, people are getting constant disconnects as well.
  10. DatatheGenius

Got back into the game... Scared to spawn a lib though, not sure what I will do if I lose a lib for a third time due to game issues..... lol
  11. Gheeta

Stuck at "Logging in"
  12. NickVolkers

Still can't log in to Miller. Validated, checked firewall, restarted my pc but nothing worked. Glad im not the only one :eek:
  13. Thor04

Same here can't log in into Cobalt but i managed to get on to miller
  14. Christo92K

Can't log in still
  15. NickVolkers

Cobalt has the same problem i think, i also have a character there and same stuff as on Miller...... Fix!!!
  16. Luperza Community Manager

Glad to hear! :)

Yeah, I've reported that as the prime issue, so we're aware and my Ops Team is looking into it. As soon as I have more details, I'll let you all know.

This is new. You are the first player reporting a Cobalt issue. Are you having the same issue where you are getting disconnected? Please provide me more details as you're the only Cobalt case I have thus far. :) Thanks!
  17. NickVolkers

Server disconnected: Another connection has been made with this account. SAY WHAT NOW?
  18. Luperza Community Manager

If you try to log in too many times too quickly, you'll get that error. Make sure all your processes are closed and then try again and try to be patient. :)
  19. NickVolkers

Yeah.. ive restarted the game like 15 times the past 15 minuts >_> xD
  20. Luperza Community Manager

Yeah, that'd probably do it. :p

Have you tried to just log in once and let it do its thing?