Another LIB Rant

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Collin, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Alarox

I can solo kill multiple MBTs back to back with ease.
  2. Lightwolf

You can. In a tank.
    • Up x 1
  3. Alarox

I can in a tank and as infantry, but as infantry they can't even defend themselves.

Reaver/Lib/Reaver + Drifters and C4
  4. Lightwolf

Get any four to six people with lock ons together and everything in the game dies. The ultimate vehicle is marching feet. The only trouble is getting that many together. Lock squads are something even TE could do well.
  5. a-koo-chee-moya

That costs 250 air and 180 infantry resources
    A tank costs 300 or 500. Also, your only killing one per try, while tanks kill many.
  6. Alarox

You'd think I'd know this, considering the fact that I have about 400 hours in a MBT and a C4 auraxium from doing this tactic.

You claimed that I couldn't kill lots of tanks as infantry. I can.

As infantry, I have 40x C4 stockpiled at all times. As infantry, I don't care about my aerospace resources. This tactic costs me nothing in reality.
    • Up x 1
  7. a-koo-chee-moya

Then why don't you know this isn't a cost effective or even good tactic unless you get a galaxy full of drifter LAs with 2 bricks?
  8. Alarox

Read the rest of my post.
  9. a-koo-chee-moya

You can do this 3 times in and then do it again in 15 minutes (approx. and assuming you have full aerospace resources) By then, all tanks you destroyed will be back at the front.