Am I the only one tired of instagibbing scat maxes

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SpeedFreakPS0NE, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Demigan

So I have to ignore people's biases and just accept what they are saying, even though if you look on Reddit you can easily find biases that make no sense everywhere?
    People who think NC's shotguns are more powerful "because shotgun faction right?"
    People who think the Prowler is bad, ignoring that it is first place in vehicle kills (and trades first spot with the Vanguard in MBT kills), and is second in infantry kills sometimes first?
    Or the fact that people think that NC consists out of all the newbs "because thats why they lose everything" even though thr NC scores on average higher with NS weapons than the other two factions?
    "grenade spam kills you on every corner", but grenades dont even show up in top 15 weapons that kill?
    "Vanguard is OP invincible in tank combat!" is also one of those that the majority (IE people who didnt play NC) say. But the Prowler is as often King of MBT combat as the Vanguard, AND DESPITE THE MAGRIDER BEING USED LESS IT KILLS ALMOST THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF MBT'S PER LIFE AS THE VANGUARD.

Bias is everywhere, 90% of it is completely unfounded, NC MAX shotguns are included.
    • Up x 1
  2. RedBlack

You both dont make any sense. Everybody is wrong, but you... sure.
    You two are so much NC Fanboys, that you cant handle Facts anymore.

Quote:
    Bias is everywhere, 90% of it is completely unfounded.

Thats why so much got nerfed in the past, right? But if the majority thinks Scattermax is unbalanced, then we are all wrong and you two are right?

You might whant to look up, what unbalanced means.
  3. Demigan

In WWII there was the survivor problem. Top army people and aircraft engineers were tasked with finding out where aircraft needed more armor to make sure more aircraft survived. They decided to check on planes that returned and check where they were hit. The reasoning was the more hits a part received the more armor it gets. This went on for a while before they realized they all had been wrong. The more a place was hit, the less important it was as these aircraft returned despite the hits. Places with little hits like the cockpit or engineblock, they were unimportant right...?

Well the same seems to be happening here, only the intelligence of the people is more questionable and they base their points on bias rather than an mistaken reasoning.

What "facts" you talking about? The one's we've been throwing at you or the imaginary ones that are supposed to be coming from a few nitpicked video's?

So much got nerfed, but not all for the right reasoning. And as mentioned already theres waay to much bias going around that has its basis in "we dont have it but they do so it must be OP"

Irony
    • Up x 1
  4. RedBlack

All Hail Demigan, the only Person in this Forum (Reddit to?), who knows what is right and what is wrong. Only he is capable of telling, what is balanced and what is not. Screw the majority, what do they know.

Thats you in a nutshell dude.

Facts where thrown enough around in this threat on both opinions.
    Now it is up to the devs, to decide, if changes are coming, or not.
  5. Demigan

Well I am God you know (last time I denied I was God I got banned).

More seriously, you are barking up the wrong tree. I don't claim that I am always right, I simply claim that the majority isn't always right. and this can be proven.

As an example that I already gave, there is a myth that the majority believes that the NC only attracts all the newbs who start playing the game, and they use this to justify why the NC has overall been behind in continent/alert statistics. But the NC overall scores better with NS weapons and copy-paste weapons than the TR and VS, so it can be proven that the NC does not consist almost completely out of newbs.

The fact that the NC MAX isn't OP can also be proven. In fact there's already been two video's about it on this thread. You subsequently stated the video's were old and that it wasn't completely known what the MAX's were using...

And then you try to provide proof through showing similarily dated killstreaks, which contain a ton of data that mess with the outcome. You don't know the skill of the players that are killed, you don't know their gear or even how much health they have left (hint, considering the circumstances many don't have full health in those killstreaks).

So again, no I'm not claiming I'm the only one who knows what's right or wrong, I claim that through facts and data it can be proven that the majority is not always right, and that in this case the majority is wrong. It can even be proven why the majority thinks this by following the reasons behind each "problem" the majority sees where it can be proven the majority is wrong.
    • Up x 2
  6. RedBlack

Mhhh..... No, to all.
    Might wanna check, what unbalanced means.
  7. Demigan

https://www.google.nl/search?q=unba...id-sonymobile&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

not giving accurate, fair, or equal coverage to all aspects; partial.
    "this may give an unbalanced impression of the competition"
    synoniemen: biased, prejudiced, skewed, one-sided, lopsided, partisan, factional, partial, inequitable, unjust, unfair, uneven, unequal; parti pris
    "a most unbalanced article on a fundamental topic"

So far I've given the accurate, fair and equal coverage by PORTRAYING BOTH SIDES, you on the other hand have so far said "NC MAX is OP because its OP" and used biased video's showing only the NC MAX while ignoring the exact same type of video's (with longer killstreaks, just saying) for the other factions.
  8. VhynSeven

Man, how funny this is... Guy constantly saying "NC MAXes OP, NC MAXes OP !!" without ANY form of solid argument. I mean, hell, in the video of the TR MAX killstreak, we all can clearly see the MAX using his dual Mercy to shot at players way beyond the range of what a NC MAX can do. Even in the last video, the NC MAX empty both shotguns on a target at range without killing it

So yeah, the facts... NC MAXes use shotguns and can instakill inside buildings... Well, only small buildings, due to how ineficient shotguns become at range.
    And THAT is a solid fact : SHOTGUNS LOSE EFFICIENCY AT RANGE !! Just equip a shotgun in VR Training Room and try to shoot something at 20m, you will see.

"Yeah, but sometimes it can kill, blah blah blah", that is just crap. Just because you can score a lucky shot here and there doesn't make it efficient or OP. Like, jsut because someone was able to kill an ESF using AP tank shells does not make AP shells in MBT a solid anti air weapon. That is the same for NC MAXes. Just because Mattocks can sometimes kill at 15+ meters or Slugs can deal some damage at 20 meters does not make NC MAXes efficient at range.

And this is the fact : EFFICIENCY !
    NC MAXes are NOT efficient at range.
    • Up x 2
  9. RedBlack

You might wanna read the threat title my dude.

Quote:
    SHOTGUNS LOSE EFFICIENCY AT RANGE !!

Almost every weapon in this game, ls losing effeicency at range...... So dont rage ;)
  10. RedBlack

Mhh... not true. You are fantasising now.

I mostly said, Nerf Scattermax or Buff the other ones.

Again, i did not start posting Clips here.
    I did it, to Showcase to you, that NC scattermax does have range, even though it is not the Topic of this threat.
  11. VhynSeven

The title is about the NC MAXes being able to be really deadly at CQC, without any form of balance. But NC MAXes are balanced, being totally inefficient at 15+ meters.
    And shotguns loose efficiency at 10+ meters, closer than any weapon, even SMG.

But yeah, denial is the best way to think you are right.
  12. RedBlack

Quote:
    And shotguns loose efficiency at 10+ meters, closer than any weapon, even SMG.

What SMG? This threat is about scattermaxes.... For real dude, you dont know what you are talking.

Quote:
    But yeah, denial is the best way to think you are right.

Not just me. As far as i can tell, it is the majority (including reddit), but you know it all, right?

13. Demigan

About what exactly? Because once again you make half an argument and hope that that's enough.

And if the Scattermax isnt OP, why would it need to be nerfed or the others buffed?
    Also, what about this post?
    (click the quote to be taken to the complete post)

Yes you didnt start posting Clips, but you did start posting Clips that were one-sided and nitpicked while the clips that were shown were unbiased and showed the NC MAX when it was stronger.

It is the topic of the thread, as the NC MAX's range is pretty important for its firepower.

And just because something has the option to shoot something at range does not mean it has range. For example the TR and VS MAX have the option to hit and kill enemies at 150m, but not with any regularity so you dont call it ranged.
    Also nice hypocracy saying the TR and VS MAX's dont have range and the NC does.
  14. RedBlack

My God, what is wrong with you dude? My i ask, how old you are?

Quote:
    About what exactly? Because once again you make half an argument and hope that that's enough.

Just read it right then. I gave you the answer to that, right after.

Quote: ( I said )
    They are OP compared to the VS and TR ones, FACT.
    They will get nerfed, sooner or later. Or VS TR AI maxes get buff.

So who is
    nitpicking now? You are.

Ouote:
    Yes you didnt start posting Clips, but you did start posting Clips that were one-sided and
    nitpicked while the clips tha were shown were unbiased and showed the NC MAX when it was stronger.

Not true. There where no changes made, to scattermax since then.

Quote:
    but you did start posting Clips that were one-sided and nitpicked while the clips that were shown were unbiased and showed the NC MAX when it was stronger.

The first Clip shown, is not even worth mentioning. Two Maxes Standing still right in front of each other, with out even moving.
    Ye... everyday Szenario.

At least i showed, some what of a realistic szenario.
    But everything shown or telling to you, is wrong. Everybody who ever made a Video of the scattermax, being a Problem or showing, that it has range, is wrong.

Even the People in this Forum or on reddit, just everybody is wrong.

Quote:
    For example the TR and VS MAX have the option to hit and kill enemies at 150m,

There is no Point arguing with you, about this. Let just hope the devs will atleast, address this Problem.
  15. Smoo

Did you know, 40% of statistics are made up on the spot?

Where do you see kill stats? I'd REALLY like to get me some updated weapon statistics.
  16. VhynSeven

From what you say, it is either :
    You are a big troll, or
    You are dumb as rock

Anyway, have fun in your denial.
  17. RedBlack

Quote:
    You are dumb as rock.

If so, still smarter than you. :D
  18. Nobalification

we need NS Shotguns for balanced Gorgons :) end of story.
  19. Demigan

I used to use Oracle Of Death before it went offline. Theres not been a good substitute site since then.

Regardless, if you look around on this forum you can still find the numbers and calculations I used to prove it.
  20. LodeTria

Here's a more recent one for you, which was uploaded long after any change to to the guns. Only thing that's changed since then is charge.