A thank you where it is due. (Magriders)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Exileant, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Exileant

I did, all you have to do is scroll up, or add me as a friend, and you can see them in person. I do not have to think anything about my skill level. The proof is in the pudding pop... But you know, to be nice I will re-post the links for you to get the minor overview of each character.

o_O My War Witch: https://www.bungie.net/en/Gear/2/4611686018429052145/2305843009264306793

o_O My Huntress: https://www.bungie.net/en/Gear/2/4611686018429052145/2305843009264306792

o_O Finally, MY Titan: https://www.bungie.net/en/Gear/2/4611686018429052145/2305843009264306791

:eek: My skills are not Godlike, There is only one God and I am not it. ;) My skills are OF God, however because all good things in this world come from him. But that is a discussion for another day.

:D You are assuming that since I say Vanu's weapons suck, this must mean I cannot use them. I can. It just takes 15X more work than using the other factions weapons. ;) As such I rarely go negative.

o_O Finally that is not the case at all. :eek: You actually do accept the challenge and you let the chips fall where they may. You speculating that there will be lag is the bone chilling air of Cowardice creeping up what used to be a backbone. Personally, the moment someones says they are better, I wipe the blood off my lip and say: :mad: "Well alright; take this request and accept this beating." :confused: Especially in a game I used to play. Now if I no longer play for whatever reason, then logic falls as such: o_O "I no longer play, so by default they are my better. My mouth will remain closed, my fingers will remain motionless. :D True Gamers jump at any challenge even hinted their way. :cool: Anything less is an admission of defeat.
  2. Exileant

:D I am not going to read nor respond to your prior fear induced ramblings, ;) but I will gladly clear this up for you..... :confused: I was letting you know what you should say to me..... :( Comprehension........ This is what I am talking about. o_O Again. I will crush you this very day. :rolleyes: Stop typing to me and get this beating you need.
  3. Demigan

1: your PS2 accounts are missing
    2: someone already pointed out that those stats dont show you to be great at all. Also since I dont play the game and the stats are minimal at best, these stats dont mean anythinf. 600 something power? A bunch of items? This is from Destiny right? So you dont have to be really good at gaming but can just play for hours and hours to gather enough loot to look strong, but you would still be worse than people who did the same in half the time. The stats you show are completely meaningless.
    This can even be verified. Your Titan's "power" is much lower than that of the other two characters. Why is that the case? Because in all likelyhood you didnt farm long enough with him. The data is useless.

Also "godlike" means "like a God", not that you are God. So your comment on "I'm not God but my skills are from God" is another useless comment.
  4. pnkdth

When a thread derails so hard it moves to another game.
    • Up x 2
  5. Campagne

Go ahead and hide from all the facts and logic beating you down. :p

And about 30 arguments you left completely unacknowledged.
    • Up x 1
  6. Exileant

:D Well sometimes it just has to when you cannot talk sense to some people. :confused: I do not mind it though. Technically this was a thank you thread to the staff, but you know, my usual haters decided to stick their noses in it, as usual. ;) It was a good thing though, as it proved them to be cowards. And that was all I needed for my soul to be at fluffed buffed and placed truly at peace.
  7. Exileant

:D Demi, as usual you are in other peoples business, with no clue as to what you or anyone else is talking about..... We are not talking about level, we are talking about builds. o_O I keep my character at that level by choice. (It makes the Forge Missions much harder and more fun for me.) ;) The current max in Destiny for the moment is 650. I am getting 650 drops, and have been for quite a while. I can use my Cores to level up to 650 literally any time I want. o_O The point was, even if he was full 650, I would be able to completely dismantle him in a stage while I was barely over 600. Even if my character was not impressive to you in the least, his PRIMARY character is Worlds below even my weakest character. :D Every one of mine is fully Master-worked. :eek: His main only has 3 or 4 Master-worked items. :confused: Not even half done, most of his armor doesn't mesh with his weapons set, and he is doubling up on elemental weapon damage.... Ask him to let you see his now. :p I know you do not like me because I busted you down as well, :confused: but at least try to act like you approach arguments with a neutral mindset. :eek: I mean every time you show up it is like you bother an Ancient Ash Titan. :oops: I just open up my chest an obliterate you without even trying, or meaning to. :D Hahaha! Mm..... Get some Anthem in your life, you will understand what I mean.

:eek: If you bothered to read, what I typed to him, you would know why my Titans power was so low. o_O If you bothered to look at the actual weapons and armor to see the Mods equipped, you would know, my Titan was just as powerful as my other two. ;) If you looked at the relation of each weapon, and knew the classes up and down, you would be able to see instantly, the reason I only use my Titan as a Recruiter. :p But like your partner, you have no sense when it comes to how to play these games. So of coarse these stats do not mean anything to you.... :confused: You have to know how to build to understand what the raw material is good for.... I am beginning to thing you all are teenagers...

o_O This is important for you to know.... Godlike means: To RIVAL God, as in your power and skill are equal to. In Christianity that is a step away from what I would call blasphemy. Of God: Means God given. A product of God, like all good things. Used in a sentence. "--I knew I was at the end of my long life; when out of nowhere she was before me, standing between me and my many enemies. Then, casting a glyph upon the ground she turned to face them. The ground shook as her rotary cannon expelled shell after shell, while our wounds healed. Her glow surrounded us both, and was that of an angel of God. " I hope you now see the difference.
  8. Exileant

9. Demigan

So on our request to give us something we can verify rather than believe your word, you show us a character and we have to believe your word that it's actually decked out in supa-dupa gear...?

And again, gear =/= skill. Your gear could be achieved with hours upon hours of repetition of the same task until you got it right, rather than the skill to do it properly most of the time.

So how about you show us something that actually proves your skill? Say a PS2 character? Because you are entering the definition of "noob": Someone who claims he's good but constantly blames what he's got for his failures ("Any VS weapon I use is inferior to the others!").

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=godlike meaning
    "resembling God or a god in qualities such as power, beauty, or benevolence."

This does not mean that you are god. And I don't care what christianity (or any other religion) would think of resembling god as the actual meaning does not mean that you are god.
    • Up x 1
  10. FOC-SpikE

okok, so lets take alook at this just lens.

The Magrider is the weakest Tank! It CANNOT face a Vanguard or Prowler, it HAS to seal up on them to eventually get a kill. Eventually because, if the TR or NC tanker is skilled, even the high skilled VS tanker ist dead!

The Mag is still the slowest Tank (yeah, we have a boost, but it doesnt last long and u cannot go far away with that), it has still the biggest Bulletdrop and the slowest Projectiles, it can still not aim that high up and it still cannot hide as good as a Vanguard or a Prowler can behind cover (Yeah we can strafe..but thats just sometimes an advantage) The Mag still needs to turn completely to turn its cannon ( i know this is because of its design ) and this turn is much slower then a Vanguard or Prowler can turn his cannon, Lightnings and Harrasers still can drive beneath a Mag without getting high Damage and kill it that way to easy. And now, now they want to change just the Magrider to need more rounds against a Lightning from the back and sides.

Are u fu***ng kidding me?? Its hard sometimes even with a maxed out Mag, even thou you have skill, to fight against a skilled Lightning Driver. And now the dev´s want to make it even more worse?
    I mean, hey, its a MBT against a light tank, wtf. Sure the Lightning should die like a fly against it, whats up with those guys who cries about that. And if this needs a change (for whatever reason), why only nerf the Magrider, why not all MBT´s against the lightning??

I rly dont get it sometimes.

I mean just take a close look. If Vanguards or Prowlers come to a base, even with alot magrides u cannot face them and destroy them. VS needs to come with alot more other things to get rid of them.

If a lot of Magriders come to a base..its no Problem to face them with Prowlers or Vanguards..u just kick them out of the base.

easy to see which Tank is UP here.

I dont want to cry about that too much, but its just a bad joke. I would be happy if they fix that no Harrasser or Lighting can drive beneath the Mag without getting destroyed, just like a VS Harrasser dies if it drives against a Prowler or Vanguard. And it would be fair to not give the Mag cannon that much bulletdrop.
    But to now nerf only the Mag against Lightnings is just a joke!!
  11. AllRoundGoodGuy

The lol days....
  12. Demigan

I'd rather not see it through your lense. If you'd read the laat post I made in the other thread you would have noticed the evidence that the Magrider is not inferior, and well capable of going toe-to-toe with at least the Vanguard. Any failure to achieve anything is on you as the average player does succeed.

Also you are basically starting the circle again that Exiliant did so long ago.
    • Up x 1
  13. FOC-SpikE

My dear Demigan, if im right u was the one who mentioned, that the "life-time to kill" count shows that the magrider is equal to other tanks.
    Well, i´m a skilled Magrider driver. I can fight Vanguards and Prowlers in my Magrider without dieing because i know ho to use it. (which doesnt mean im able to kill them alone or fast)
    But i tell you, its so much harder and so much more work to do that, then it is in a Vanguard or Prowler.
    And im an absolutely newbie with the Vanguard (i played NC before for a long time but not rly the Vanguard). But, even with no skill in the Vanguard and all stock besides the shield half full, i easy kill more Magrides then i kill Vanguards in my Magrider, which is maxed out!!
    (tryied that yesterday, works perfect for NC, or not perfect for VS, depends)

So sry, this "Life-time to kill" count of yours is ********.

Yesterday, with this almost stock Vanguard, i faced a magrider with a skilled driver i know inside. And he had absolutely no freaking chance. So pls stop telling that its possible, cuz it is simply not!

Although i found, that i can back up with the Vanguard to the edge of a wall, and nothing happens. If i do the same with the Magrider on the same edge, it just explodes out of no reason. I rly tested this yesterday just for u man :p

And, it proves my point that the Magrider is Underpowered in every way you can make it weaker.
    So pls, again, try to not see it from the view of a NC player. Just take a look at it if u never played this game before. And u will see that what we say is correct.

And i rly hope u at least agree with me, that to nerf only the Magrider against Lightnings is a joke.
    If those Lightning lovers rly thing a light tank should be able to more easy kill a MBT (which is a joke in itself) then all MBT should be nerfed
    • Up x 1
  14. FOC-SpikE

To allroundgoodguy i just can say, try this ingame and u will see that in 99% u just die while landing ;) Even if u land on "foot".
    And besides that...if u fly around ur a very good target, but u cannot shoot something urself...so pls give me a hint what u want to say with that video
  15. Demigan

Ah yes the classic "but my experience says otherwise so your statistics based on every single player in the game without subjective interpretation is wrong!".

Followed by the other classic of "I'm truly awesome with it so if I fail with this it can only be because of the equipment, not my skill".
    Is this you? http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/1FOCSpikE1
    I cant find a similar account for the NC. But if we look at your stats we see thay you are average at vehicle murder. Average is not "a skilled Magrider driver", its just average. Now most people think themselves above-average and considering your below-average scores with the Lightning its easy to see why you think that your average score with Magrider makes you "skilled".

On that note, since the Vanguard is closer to a large Lightning than the Magrider and you are below average with the Lightning, I have trouble believing that you are any good with the Vanguard at all. Just the fact that you mention "half a shield" even though the Vanguard shield has the same strength at all levels and only the colldown is affected makes me highly suspicious of anything you say about it. Ofcourse if you showed us the stats you achieve with the Vanguard it would be easy to check if you are better with it than the Magrider.

Now for your information, I based my view of the Magrider on the actual performance everyone got with the Magrider and Vanguard. I took the stats of the worst players, the best players and everyone inbetween over an entire month to show how much each vehicle would achieve on average, without luck of the draw or single scenario's changing the outcome. I could use my own experience using it so far, which was great even in a low certed Magrider with a Saron on top. Its powerful, its useful, its maneuverable, as a 2/2 Magrider I was able to stave off two average Vanguards one 2/2 and one 1/2 but unfortunately not able to finish them off and in another scenario I managed to get the Drop on two Vanguards from behind and destroy both of them. This does not mean that the Magrider is a magic ultra vehicle.
  16. Pacster3

And who knows better about that kind of argument than you, Demigan? I mean you are an expert in that given how you defended(and still defend) NC MAXes for YEARS... ;-)
  17. Demigan

Based on interpretation of stats, not on "but mah experience say so". Stop trolling
  18. AllRoundGoodGuy

This was removed years ago, you can no longer do anything remotely like that as far as I know.

EDIT: point of the video was to lighten up the thread
    • Up x 1
  19. pnkdth

I miss that. The only proper way to log off as a VS player back then.

"I can see my house from heeeeeeere..."

Or a more contemporary reference, "Papa Vanu! Witness meeeee!"
  20. Exileant

:eek: Thank you for showing me this. I.... I soooooo wish I could do that with a Magrider now... :confused: As I thought, it usually resulted in death... So was almost useless to do in battle, :D but, I will be dogged if that would not have been hours of silly fun. Hahaha!