A thank you where it is due. (Magriders)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Exileant, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Inogine

Considering the last PTS change is a laughing stock. Yeah. Yeah I am a little biased now.
  2. pnkdth

So because of some PTS changes for the NC, you decided to overhype everything VS has? :confused:
  3. Pacster3

It's that blame game that kept certain NC and TR toys OP for quite a while. Just distract from your own stuff by calling other stuff of other factions OP. Now that we got a magrider that is only good for running or shelling from the other end of the screen...every orb gun of VS nerfed to uselessnes, just like every ES VS rocket launcher and the VS MAX, we are at a point where the nerf hammer has to hit other factions. Bad karma...
  4. Exileant

;) Oh no, I did not miss the part where you said you bought the extras. :p I did not say you were a bad guy, but if GUILT makes you see yourself as one, allow me to stand aside so you can FEEL IT!!! However, by experience, I know that people who do do fully invest in a game rarely fully commit to it's usage. o_O You went into the game with a Meh attitude and got what you expected. Those of us who wanted to thrive uncontested, entered into the game wide eyed, screaming: "Shut-up and take my money." And we got what we were seeking. :D The weapons I am talking about you have to work for. Just playing through story will not cut it. Even so, opening the Forges and all the new Raids will keep you busy for months if you stay your tail out of CheatTube.

;) So yes, we will if we must, although I have no problem taking you through a strike and blasting your score through the floor as many times as you wish to prove my point. The last person who answered that challenge wound up getting only 7 kills to my 180-something. Hahaha! :D I took a picture, video too, but I do not post shaming videos. (o_O I save them for my private collections--:eek: UH, WHAT?! I did not type a thing about a private stash of shame-spanking videos of people in games!!!!! :confused: You imagined it. :oops: UM--DON'T COME IN!!! :mad: FRESH!!!! :eek: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!)

:confused: I have not met a starter Vanu weapon that could hold it's own against any N.C. Not even the Orion.... I mean unless you are picking on new players. o_O Even then they better not be an N.C. cannon on the other side of it. :confused: D2 is actually kind of the opposite for a lot of weapons. If you were smart enough to save what you picked up when the game first came out. See when you got the game free, the phase where you could alter your weapons element had passed. :eek: I twisted a great many weapons and that is how I wound up with Steel Sybil and Quickfangs in every element, Solar Nox and Void Sins Of The Past. (Among MAY others) All are KEY in proper setups that mesh with my Sub-class. :D My old Nox is still the best Fusion out there, It was the perfect blend of Charge time and Damage. And I could easily Sniper with it in stages. Granted in Crucible I needed to be mid-range, but considering what I call Mid..... you probably would say long. :)p Safe distance from an end-stage Commander is Mid to me.) As for Exotics. I only use Year 1's With the exception of Dark Talon.

:confused: Now as far as how little you have seen a Hammer on the field, I can bet that is because you are N.C. Every TIME I get on and wind up on foot, I run into no less than 3 Jack's.... :D They are a Heavies best friend. But hey, you may just be hitting the lotto by NOT seeing them. :eek: If so, thank the Lord in heaven while you are on the other 2 factions because they are by far the worst thing on a heavy to deal with in an even half-way A.S.P.s hands....

;) Max's are a tad more difficult to kill, but I cannot go that far.... They die.... They die often.... If not by C4 then by Career Players team shooting you. :confused: The ONLY thing that makes them worth a dog in a full on fight is if you have the right (Implant) And best of Prayers getting it.... I am still looking for Simple Cloak...... :( In all these years, I have only gotten 1 golden Implant..... :mad: Engineers can be 1 step from you and NEVER place ammo or heal you when you actually need them too...
  5. Exileant

o_O You problem is you are looking at WIKI-ANYTHING. Hahahaha!That is not a reliable source of information. Most is outdated. The only way you will ever know about anything Planetside, is to test it.

:confused: The Reaver does not need to be boosted because It can outrun and out dodge EVERYTHING in the sky thanks to its advanced thrust. I explained that to you you 3rice now.... :eek: When a Reaver dies, it is because the Pilot either was cocky, or by extension of that, wanted/did not cared if they (Died.) :confused: A Reaver can literally Orbit strife you to death from ANY starting position. Couple that with baby rockets that it calls bullets, and you have a machine that cannot be killed unless you attack it with A.A. WHILE it is being attacked by something else. o_O There are things a Reaver can do that put it leaps and bounds over even a Mosquito. And that is with NO upgrades at all. In a Scythe? You may as well look over Jordan, because what you will see, and what just popped up on your radar is one and the same, especially if the Pilot is good.

o_O If Vanu, got ANY kind of buff we need it. N.C. and T.R. is already in Alpha status and has been leaving Vanu behind in buffs for years. We need to catch up SOMEHOW.... :D Pound for pound nothing. Half our crap we cannot use and need to flock to N.S. and back up from our teammate, or rely on raw skill to push us through where as everyone else has training wheels. The reason a lot of people Join V.S. is because they get tired of the Team-killing, and they know we have 0 chance to win if we start infighting. I DID in fact join because they were the underdog. T.R. and N.C. were far and away bigger than V.S. and I figured if the game. :eek: From what I have seen people get punished horribly so for doing it. I have seen people take turns killing a person who did so until that person logged off. There is no place for it on V.S. :rolleyes: We have enough problems already.
  6. Campagne

How can you say such nonsensical things if you know them to be untrue? :p

I played a game with my friend because we got it for free. I had my fun and then I paid for some more and then uninstalled it, as did he. Was fun, not it's not. You're makin' a real big deal out of this, ain't ya? ;)

As much as I'd love to take you up on the offer, I don't care at all. Plus I'd have to uninstall some more games to make room and that'd just be a real hassle. Too many big games and not enough space. But otherwise how convenient to have evidence of a claim and yet withhold it from court. :rolleyes:

Well, perhaps one might try to git gud scrub. How incompetent does one have to be to fail to utilize any given VS default against any given NC rando? Truly an abhorrent display that would be to witness. Here's a little tip for ya', on the house: SAWs are bad at short range, Orions are not. Though I'm sure you are only exaggerating of course.

You're losing my interest again, my zealous forumside passion fades every time I have to skim through a block meaningless crud like the names of a bunch of guns from another game. Spare me the drivel, please. :p

Aye, I'm usually NC at any given time. However do note that I have eyes and ears and can utilize these to determine the equipment of the allied players around me. :p

Regardless, even if one were to encounter several Jackhammers in a single area (statistically quite unlikely) he would be better off than against almost any other opponent. Those same heavies could just be holding any other shotgun and better more threatening because of it, save for the Magscatter. Details can be found on the Stuff I don't Like Google Doc! :p

Once again, git gud ya' yellow-bellied scrubie.
  7. Exileant

:D You tell me I speak nonsense? Yet you just sat here and typed a Heavy Repeater Shotgun capable of flattening an over-shielded heavy in 1 to 2 bursts less effective than any of the other shotguns. o_O You have lost your mind. I will spare you the details and just call you a "Tail". Hahaha!

:D Aye, you stay on N.C. Point goes to me. The rest of that was just garbage. Hahaha!

:p All I read was the rambling clucking of a 2 foot Chick--en that knows better than to get in the ring with 12 foot Winged beast with Daggers for teeth. Hahaha! :D It is one thing to say: "Hey the videos I made are for me alone to enjoy, and I REFUSE to challenge you in person..." That my dear corn-fed friend, would be withholding. However, I clearly offered to whip your face into the dirt, and even provide a photo of my last challenge. :D Just say "Quack!" an own it. You calling me a Scrub is what I call projection, you feel that way about yourself right now. :p "You just have a case of: The Preacher Tellin' the truth and it hurts, UH!" It hurt so bad your grammar went straight in the toilet. Hahahahaha!
    That was almost as bad as Dib Hollering: "I will no longer sit by and allow him to do.... Those THINGS.... he do!!!" Right before he throws a muffin.
    [/QUOTE]
    :D Lucky for you, I speak: "AAAAAAAAH!!! MY SPIRIIIIIIIIT!!!!" fluently thanks to recieving 3 metric tons of Trophies-- I mean Hate-mail. The fact that you said you played it and them deleted an ongoing game, proves my point. :D You are one of the ones who did not bother to maximize your character, that is why it was not fun to you. You were just Lazy and that is why your skill in the game was lacking and the main reason you got bored and quit. When you win, things are rarely boring. o_O For me winning is never boring. You are a casual gamer. That is why you do not understand how things go here. :eek: Freemium players never do.

:rolleyes: I deleted the gaaaaaame, me and my friend no longer plaaaaaaaay- waaaaah-waaaaah.... Please.... Buy a 2 Terabyte hard drive and run your games from that like grown people do. I use 2. :D 1 for my Games and 1 for my Videos. Logistic Sense..... Uses it.

:confused: Regardless, just because you uninstall the game does not mean your data goes anywhere. :p Reinstall it for the day so I can whip the stupid out of you, then retire knowing you got your glassimimus-maximus beat by your better, and everything they said was the truth. That, Jam Master Cluck, is a VERY simple way to solve this issue. No need to stoop to further name calling. :eek: Add me as a friend and come one and get some.
  8. Exileant

o_O Amen, and I would not even go as far as to say the Magrider is good for running. :eek: Perhaps if you have a shielded base nearby, otherwise with your back exposed and still moving slower than the other tanks maximum speed, you will not get far.... So to run, you must deplete what is left of your total armor by half.... :( If you do the math, that is not running, that is dying. Especially since you lose power and speed the moment you catch fire.
  9. Campagne

I take it you didn't actually read the google doc? Nobody ever appreciates my efforts. :p

Regardless, do the math and it becomes blatant how awful the Jackhammer is.

I'd gladly shove a gun down your throat in an epeen measuring contest, but the logistics of it are just a total pain. You're also making claims which you refuse to back up, despite claiming you have evidence readily available.

Grammar? Declining? Hardly! At times I almost wonder if you even speak English, so I suppose you're not the best judge of it. :p

Well as I've said I uninstalled the game because it was becoming incredibly stagnant. Pointlessly repetitive point-and-click gameplay based on forever chasing the next great loot drop. It was flat out too easy and unengaging. Literally just point at the head/weakspot and hold fire with pretty much any gun ever. Shotguns? Check. Pistols, namely semi-auto, full-auto, burst, and hand cannons? Check. Pulse rifles, auto rifles, sniper rifles, scout rifles? Check, check, and check. The enemies don't really change throughout the game nor does their behaviors. They can't ever be in situations where they are a danger to the player unless he can shoot them.

The "difficulty" is based almost entirely on ludicrous healthpools and enemy-equipment level differences. Like I said, it was fun until it wasn't. Grinding endlessly for a meaningless number with little to no bearing on the actual game would have just been a waste of time and only a fool would pursue such arbitrary goals if he didn't enjoy every step of it.

My main issue with space is actually that I get bored of games or get busy or distracted with another game or whatever and then end up with 30+ games that I don't want to uninstall until I'm finished with them while also not wanting to play them. :p

Someday I'll finish Borderlands 2, but not today. Eventually I'll finally uninstall Starbound and Terraria, though no time soon. Call of the Hunter is fun for the occasional game, even though I haven't played it in months... What if I suddenly feel like a game of Civ V? My friend and I still have an unfinished game going. Same with Wildlands. We said we'd do the DLC together and that was when it came out. We'll pick up Avorion again someday too. One of these days I'll get around to finishing Orwell and Phantom Doctrine. Maybe Pit People too. And then I do want to keep track of the development progress of Freeman and Thief Simulator. Generation Zero is coming out next month, that one seems fairly interesting, I'd like to pick it up and check it out. The list goes on and on. :p I'm a virtual horder. Not to mention the large games I play fairly often like PS2 of course and Warframe.

Hey, if there's a Dasanfall-esque site for Destiny 2 I'll put my dick on display for this pissing contest. But if not, it'd just be such a pain in the *** to even launch the game. I'd have to reinstall the launcher and then free up a whole load of space... Which one of the thirty games is going to have to go? Likely more than just one, too. :rolleyes:
  10. Exileant

:( I have a coolness factor lowering confession to admit to the masses.... I have no Idea who or what a Google Doc is. Google, yes. Google Doc, No. :mad: There! I said it and I own that, so you will need to post a web address if you want me to check something out. :p Hahaha!

:D There is not a claim that I have made that I have a problem with backing up. It is what I do. I enjoy showing in person, therefore there is no doubt in people mind that I speak truth.

:p Yes declining, I gave you a CLEAR example Mr. "Those things he do." Hahaha!

o_O But seriously. I shall give you a tip as to what makes the game challenging. :eek: Stop level grinding. The reason I still fully enjoy the game is because I do not level grind at all. I let it come naturally. Example, just wait until you have an exact duplicate of higher armor or weapon and infuse it to your current one, or replace that one if it is better. Nothing more. I was the absolute first person to figure out the new system of leveling. Did it day 1 of the big change-up. o_O To bypass using any materials at all, you had to consume an exact duplicate of whatever Item you wanted to upgrade. (When I posted that at Bungie, the forum called me a flat out lie. I am no stranger to doubters. Today I get thank you's from people I have never met. Oh and the game remembers your overall Level so you do not have to infuse current gear to increase you light. :D I am probably the only 590/620 getting 650 drops. I get a kick out of doing things in games that look unachievable, like a 590 flying through a nightfall against 650's, with 200 more kills than the highest. Hahaha!) I go into stages that are like 30 and 60 or just bare minimum Light level Participation, and fight like my life is at stake. You then get to see the beauty in how they were coded. :eek: They even learn from what you do if they have enough time to live. This is just on the Stage side. In the crucible, you are always fighting Humans, so hey, slightly smaller Planetside. :( I have no idea what that site refers to, but if it is like a stat board, yes, Destiny has always had one, at Bungie.Net. In fact you can check any players (including mine) recent game history there. :confused: I think overall life history too, like how many enemies killed, best Crucible game/Strike completed, E.C.T. Point and click is basically every First and Third person shooter ever made. So stop playing games all together or dedicate yourself to side scroll and Bird-eye view ship shooters. However, guess what? Even then you are pointing and clicking, only from a different angle. You still use line of sight to kill in those games. Which is still pointing. Hahaha! Thanks to Planetside being a Computer Game, more so here than ever.

:D Again BUY TWO, 2 Terabyte External Hard Drives. Format one to exFAT, so you can store all of your Video clips, and the other, use as extra storage, and run all of your games from it. No more crying over no space. :p You can hoard to your hearts content. o_O Once you do so and or make the space, let me know, so you may then decide the Gauge of your RAM ROD, Titan, Hunter, or WAR WITCH!!!! (OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo-WE!!!! I do not recommend that last one..... She will RUIN you....) Anyway I only buy what I am going to play for the most part, that is a stellar lesson to learn when you want to conserve space. All hail Anthem. 7 more days. I pray it is a content style game. If it is parted? It will not see another dime past Pre-order.
  11. Campagne

Google docs are like Microsoft Word documents, but hosted by Google online accessible through a browser. An easy way to share a Word document online without requiring any downloads. They're also free.

I'll spare us all some time and just quote it myself:
    The fact that you said the Jackhammer is "capable of flattening an over-shielded heavy in 1 to 2 bursts" just shows how little you know the weapon. You've clearly never used it or at least not for a very long time.

Funnily enough, I've already told you this in greater detail. In this thread.
    Oh, you've shown plenty already. ;) Yet you have yet to backup your claims still. You said you have video evidence of you doing significantly better than him. "The last person who answered that challenge wound up getting only 7 kills to my 180-something. I took a picture, video too, but I do not post shaming videos." If you have evidence of a claim yet do not provide it, you do not have evidence.

That's a typo, not a grammatical error. Like I said though, you're clearly not the best judge of English literature. :p

You just described the entire premise of the game. Kill things, pick up loot drops, level the good weapons and scrap the trash heaps. Gotta grind out them Spider bounties, which means grinding out ghost fragments. The grind is literally inescapable if one wished to play the game at all more than the bare minimum for all of a few hours. Running in circles chasing the same elusive RNG loot drop.

Pro tip: You are never the first person to do anything on the internet. Never.

People probably called you a liar because of your propensity to fabricate imagined realities. :p

It seems there is a sort of rudimentary stat-board on the site, but it doesn't seem to host too much actually valuable information. There are some little lists of a good few Strikes I've done though.

Here's my pcnis character: https://www.bungie.net/en/Gear/4/4611686018483928025/2305843009404099675

I don't thing you understand me here. If I buy more space, it fulls up with games. There is no middle ground. :p

Don't get me wrong here buddy, I only keep games I want to play. Hence why I haven't kept Destiny 2.
    • Up x 1
  12. AllRoundGoodGuy

I've read it, so almost nobody appreciates your efforts.
    • Up x 1
  13. Exileant

:D Thanks for the heads-up on Google Doc. Who knows, one day I might actually have need of it.

o_O As far as the Jackhammer goes, I will do you one better, Not only have I used it recently, but I had the pleasure of facing it in a 1 on 1-ish fight at a Bio-lab, thanks to a Dire Hard A.S.P. who fought against the dying of the light, attempting to reclaim the base after I took it. :eek: He was skilled into Overkill, meaning he could carry his Jackhammer as a side-arm. He had no issues dropping my heavy with 2 and 3 shots, IN SINGLE FIRE MODE. o_O When he used Burst within range? It was game over. I had to swap to L.A. and resort to mobility and brains to keep him in check. Even then I had to find and land hits first. :D So We will agree to disagree to the abilities of the Jackhammer. Perhaps we just know how to use it to its optimum capability. :confused: A word to the wise. Just because something has the lowest damage per bullet, that does not mean it has the lowest damage potential. Sweet Business has one of the lowest Damage rates per round in D.2. But thanks to its rate of fire and ammo count per magazine and reserves, it has the absolute highest damage potential in the game, PERIOD. o_O The Jackhammer pretty much fills that roll for N.C. Sure they lowered its hit per bullet to that of a Scatter. They also all but doubled its magazine and/or/along with its reserve bullets. A Scatter can only be fired once at a time, so automatically during burst mode, it is 3X the shotgun of a scatter. :D All you have to do is add the pellet number together after you come up with the product of its single pellet damage X3. :p Regardless Many things in the game do not work like they should on paper.

:confused: As for space, then that means you just have a problem, other than that sorry excuse for a Titan.... but then again I expected as much form someone who thinks only weapons are a factor in destroying your enemy. :p To that I say, yes, you did the right thing in deleting Destiny 2, because you cannot hack it. I am actually going to change my Warlock back for a few days so you can behold the best of your betters in 4K, o_O just to show you what a character almost fully dedicated to weapons would look like. The fact is, you cannot fully dedicate to weapons without dedicating to some part of your abilities, and that is just basic knowledge of the games balance.;)
    :D In short, if what you just posted was an accurate representation of your member, not only I need a microscope with a telescope lens to see it, but what I have, and am about to show you with these links, is comparable to the Planet-Eater. :( Your armor is not tailored to all your weapons properly, you are doubling up on elements, that right there is a supreme no-no, you (as I suspected), are no where NEAR fully Masterworked.
    :cool: This is how it is done you poor thing...

o_O My War Witch: https://www.bungie.net/en/Gear/2/4611686018429052145/2305843009264306793
    Please note each perk in each weapon and how it relates to each perk in the armor. :eek: This is not even my Original main set-up. I did this out of pure entertainment, because Sweet Business is my original favorite weapon. I have like 3 more for just this Subclass alone.

o_O My Huntress: https://www.bungie.net/en/Gear/2/4611686018429052145/2305843009264306792
    So powerful as is, I do not even USE a cloak with abilities and I have several. ;) The cloak I have on now, has become my Signature.

o_O Finally, MY Titan: https://www.bungie.net/en/Gear/2/4611686018429052145/2305843009264306791
    Receiving the least attention not because of time needed, no... :eek: But because it was not needed. The entire character, was dedicated to style because of this. I use it as a Recruiter in the first Farm. (Head of my own team.) I only have the planet Titan unlocked there, and I only did so to stretch my legs from time to time in the Crucible. Nothing like having a Set of Hydra Eyes to stalk your victim with.

:D Even more, not only did I manage to make multiple subclass fittings for each character, (Every subclass I have has a Masterwork fitting.) but I also mainlined each character to field a specific element. ;) So I do not even have to swap armor around for raids. If they need an element, I can choose to be lazy and just swap to the character with the Element required.

:confused: I offered to show you a picture of my last challenge. All you need to do is send me a Request with a Message saying who ya are, but beside that I also offered to slap you down in person if just LOOKING at my Guardian is not enough to convince you of my abilities. ;) I enjoy building almost as much as I do fighting. I live for applied science.

:p And for the record.... A Typographical Error, is a Grammatical Error. The two go hand in hand. If you misspell a word you destroy the sentence grammatically. Such as you typing THING instead of THINK....
    So yes, I do believe I am one of the best at telling you that your grammar declines when you get flustered. :D I am right after all. Hahaha!
    o_O I have a metric TON of first. More so on D.C. Universe (Proud owner of a D.C. Goddess there.) and Armored core than any other game, but I managed a few here and Across Destiny's as well. So while it may be true for you, I have definitely been the first on many occasions online, by the grace of God. ;) That was one of them, because the next day someone else posted right under me, that I spoke the truth. After an hour of trying they managed to do the same thing. :eek: So again, if this is not enough, come get beat like you know you crave. Send the request. Just as I have said before, I will not be posting the tail kicking I deliver in a challenge such as this. Just you and I will know at what length you got invaded. :eek::oops: (RED ZONE!!!):confused:
  14. Campagne

They are quite handy when they are needed.

Prove it, show us all your PS2 character with at least some recent usage of the Jackhammer. Did you have nanoweave? Did you use the heavy shield at all? With nanoweave the Jackhammer cannot kill in only two shells unless at least a few pellets hit the head and no other pellets miss. Against a shielded heavy almost every pellet would need to hit the head. Single-fire mode is also better than the burst-fire mode for the strong majority of engagements as anyone experienced with the weapon may know. If the single burst doesn't kill the semi-auto would have been better. Especially at range. Bursting at a distance is stupid with the massive recoil, single firing is considerably more accurate though entirely inadvisable. It's a video game shotgun after all. :p

Funnily enough, a weapon with a standardized RoF with the lowest damage per shot and lowest number of pellets per shell does in fact have the damage potential. The Jackhammer has a slightly tighter CoF but due to the greatly reduced pellet count and backwards mechanics of shotguns in PS2 the minor advantage is all but nullified in the vast majority of situations. Of course however the Baron has the same hipfire CoF with a better ADS CoF while having more pellets and a higher maximum damage per shell. We can agree to disagree but the fact remains the stats do not support the Jackhammer as anything other than a suppression cannon over any other shotgun.

Did you even look at the armour? Also the only I armour I like are the ones with the gold boxes. I forget what that's called. Masterworks? Anyways, the cuirass and greaves are there for style points until they can be replaced, should I ever play the game again. Tired of the motley ****fest armour, so I decided to pick a set I liked and stick with it. Every other player in the Tower looks totally ridiculous, ain't no b!tches gonna trump my style. :p

Regardless if you look at the three bits I've upgraded they all have a trait akin to my weapons. Namely machine gun targeting, heavy ammo finder (2x), and shotgun scavenger. Do note two of my three weapons are a heavy machine gun and a shotgun. Scout rifles don't really burn through ammo or suffer low accuracy or high recoil, so my Cut and Run is fine as is. Though, I do wish I could replace Outlaw with Triple Tap. I had a Nameless Midnight with Rampage and Triple Tap, still do in the vault, and if only it fared better against shields I'd still be using it instead. Loved that gun, looked good, sounded good, felt good, and was good. Say what one might about D2, the gunplay is pretty good if a little plain.

As for the elements or whatever, might as well be resistant to everything equally given how little damage the majority of enemies actually do. Though, I did want to focus only on arc and void resistances as they are by far the two most common damage types over solar. 2:3 or 3:2, which ever ratio happened naturally.

And as for dedications to weapons over abilities, it's very easy and very doable to only ever use guns and no abilities. But go ahead and try to play the game without ever using guns. Possible? Maybe, probably, but what a waste of time that would be whereas just shooting everything works out just fine 100% of the time. I can't help but think you've begun to believe your own madness to the point where you cannot even fathom how any opposing playstyle could be at all any more viable than your own.

I'm going to look at your Huntress and War***** classes last as I'd have nothing to compare it to. Never played them, never even looked at them.

Looking at your Titan however, I have to wonder why you're jerking yourself off so hard. Speaking of armour only the exotic greaves even have any traits at all. Period. Can't even comment on your elemental resistance choices because there are literally none to speak of. Style once again triumphs all, and boy, you ain't it. Cool hand cannon though, don't like three-round burst mechanics much however.

The Warlock: Honestly not very notable. You actually mix up elemental resistances yourself, so I'm not sure why you complain that I do so. :rolleyes: The armour traits vaguely line up with weapon choices but largely because they are so broad. Energy weapon targeting and unflinching kinetic aim apply to every single weapon one could equip in those slots equally. Rifle loader applies to just about every gun in the game if I understand it correctly. Heavy and primary ammo finders can be used as a specialization depending on playstyle. Sword scavenger fits nicely, but then hand cannon scavenger does not fit at all.

And again man, you look like a hobo wearing scraps! :p

And finally your poacher class: I'm just gonna go ahead and say it first this time: You look like a colour-blind astronaut. :p

Weapons too, real creative loadout. Only the exact same as the Titan, great job.

At least this time you properly lined up some appropriate armour traits. And what is this? One resistance piece for each elemental type, wow. "I also mainlined each character to field a specific element." Can't even bother to check your characters before lying through your teeth, or did you mix it out and forget to switch it back Mr. "I have multiple subclass fittings."

Honestly though, you're patting yourself on the back pretty hard for what I can tell is absolutely no reason.

Did you? I can't seem to find any post of you saying that. Was it a while ago? Regardless, if you have evidence it must be made public, not shown to a single individual in secrecy. Looking at your character I do not see any such indications of skill or player ability.

And also a little tidbit, but, if you act as you do here on the forums, you don't know applied science. :p

No, they don't. A grammatical error is as follows: "me and you should hang out sometime." A typographical error is just that. If the difference is at all vague, consider the fact that verbal dialog is subject to grammar but not to typography. Grammar impacts all linguistic communication while typography is merely confined to a single medium. Furthermore, a typographical error does not confuse the message being conveyed.

Consider the Oxford comma, a fun point of grammatical contention. In the example "I invited the two hookers, Hitler and Stalin," grammatically the phrase means both Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin are prostitutes invited to some event. However, in the example "I invited the two hookers, Hitler, and Stalin," there are two unnamed hookers alongside Hitler and Stalin. This is grammar, not a typographical error.

This has been another wonderful installment of Introductory English Literature with Campagne. Be sure to tune in next time! :p

Surely one must be no less than narcissistic to truly believe himself to be the first of many in any given endeavor short of arbitration. Insanity, madness even! Perhaps the only respite one such as yourself may ever truly capture is in being the first to recognize this, though one would fear that the subject might fall back deep into the lapse of psychosis upon given a positive feedback. Suffice it to say, don't be an idiot.

If you will not provide evidence for your claims they will be repeatedly disregarded. You only challenge me knowing that I have already stated I would not even put forth the effort to enable the possibility of accepting any such challenge. You Sir are a liar and a scoundrel and just are surely as the sun will rise so to is it self-evident of this. Prove me wrong, I dare you. :p
  15. Exileant

;) I have repeatedly offered to beat you down like a used V.W. Beetle at a bonfire. I did not challenge you because I never believed you would accept. In fact I challenged you well before you gave that lame excuse. I challenged you because you seemed like you had a spine. You proved me wrong. Now on to finishing the job you started of making yourself look like a rube.

:confused: Your assessment of my character. You are do not know what my character looks like from this sight, which is why I never commented on your characters look itself. o_O You must take into account rare Shaders obtained. This only gives you the over view of weapons stats and shape of the armor. I have been told by literally everyone who has spoken to me on that game, that I have one of the best looking Guardians out there bar none. :D For that, you can join me in game and we can ask randoms if you cannot wrap your head around that. You have proven by showing that titans specs that you know nothing about the game for real, and again by the comment about element stacking you made. :confused: You would have known exactly what I meant by doubling up on Elements.... Doubling up on Elements refers to your weapons... NOT your armor.... It is fine to do so with armor because you typically will have 1 extra slot available passed the 3 you need. Even so it is best to focus that last slot to Area damage resistance in case you are given a choice between sitting in a damage zone or being shot at. :p Your weapons should NEVER cross with your Class unless it is a double element weapon, this way you can dispatch any shield you come across with haste. :eek: If you do not know basic things like this, I know you know JACK about a Jackhammer.

o_O Point two, A typographical error covers all errors grammatical, spelling or otherwise. If you are typing, and you make a mistake; the mistake causes a chain reaction that affects grammar. Example: Breathing is required to speak aloud, as you must first inhale. If you misspell a word, then when that sentence is read, the grammar of said sentence is affected. ;) Just as if you do not have air in your lungs, you cannot speak. :eek: Pronunciation is key in grammar. They taught you this crap in 2nd grade. "I gotta eat something." Is not a grammatically correct sentence. That makes sense and you understood the idea, but thanks to that spelling error (as GOTTA is not really a word), good grammar, it is not. Just like that previous sentence that ended with the word "not". ;) We botch grammar for style at times to get a smile, but that is not what you are doing. You are just flat out jacking up words and sentences. Hahaha! :D You are arguing silliness at this point. And that is not enough overshadow your coward-ice. (See whad ah'did there? Haha! See whad--Yeah you got meh! UP TOP...... No? Awriiiiiiigh.)

:confused: Again, if you are not unique in any way and have not managed to do anything to show this, that is on you, :( I am sorry to hear it. I assure you, that is not the case with me. Which is why I am even now still able to pull 30 kill games with only the Sweet Business. Hands down one of the worst autos to bring into the Crucible. :D If you duck the challenge you are a coward. It is you with the fear of defeat, not me. I am waiting for you send me a request, you can have your picture, and then you can have your beating. How many times do I have to type it? You seem to be too scared to even get the picture proof you claim to crave. So now everyone can see how weak you really are. ;) Save face! :oops: Send the request and get it beat. Again I will not post the video of what I do to you, you have my undying word, and ask around, my word is good. No smiles, because I do not want you to get the impression that I am joking.

The beating I will put on you will be legendary, and it will stay between just us. It will be our filthy little secret. And filthy it will be.
  16. Campagne

And I have repeatedly told you I have no intention of ever installing the game again regardless of what you do or do not say. I wouldn't even waste my time if you payed me!

"You are do not know?" :rolleyes: I can see what the amour looks like, and I know I personally don't care for any of it. I've also never seen a single shader which looked good on anything other than a few guns.

Don't make claims like this, this is blatantly false and objectively untrue if you have ever encountered more than five people --Even if you did look amazing. I don't even have to point out why this is just an obvious lie.

Ah, I see. Thing is, I don't care about weapon elements because I just shoot things until they die. Elements are for shields and everything else is irrelevant. :p

If I didn't know anything about the Jackhammer you'd have no issue demonstrating that, and yet shockingly you continue to avoid responding.

No, they don't. In some cases a typographical (henceforth referred to as a "typo") can result in a grammatical error but the two remain distinct. As seen with the Oxford comma simply failing to type the comma when there was an intent to is a typo which would result in a grammatical error. However "yuo and I" contains a typo but has correct grammar.

Oh, believe me I'm arguing silliness alright. ;)

Allow me to pull up a past quote of mine which I feel bears repeating:

|
    Hell, send me the thing through a PM here on the forums and I'll post it myself. If there even was such a picture to begin with.
  17. Exileant

:D You do not hate the game though. ;) At this point, you just know I will crush you into dust. See that is the difference between a true gamer and a casual player. :eek: If a random challenger issues me one, I accept no questions asked. Live action is worth a thousand pictures, but you are too scared to even accept a friends request from me to GET the photo. o_O I would not be giving you the Photo for posting. It would be for you just to see it and for you to know that: "This would have been you." :( This is just sad.... I never though it would be possible, but you have now bored ME. I am not even going to use our little funny --said: Quote thing we normally do....

o_O By the by, if someone told me to eat something that I no longer liked after I told them I could beat them at eating it, I would absolutely don the belt one last time fly my retirement banner. :D But the fact is, you do not have the proper utensils to even pull up to the table. :confused: And you have not played the game enough to unlock any of the good Shaders. I assure you, they exist, but it is up to the player to match them together to make a great looking character. ;) Personally, I have a rule to never use the same Shader 2ice. If you were not such a fainting goat, you could see this was the case in person.

:rolleyes: So no. ;) The correct response is: :oops: No thank you, my hay-day has passed and I am no longer ABLE to back my claim.

o_O Anywho, back to Anthe--:eek: PLANETSIDE!
  18. chamks

yes magrider and prowler and vanguard
  19. Demigan

The only thing we know is that you assume you are godlike but provide zero evidence to support it.

Also a true gamer does not just jump on any challenge, because with most of these challenges you'd have to make new characters on different servers and whoever loses will blame lag or something else.

Could you perhaps provide your characters so we can see that godlike shine? That godlike shine that somehow cant shine on any Vanu weapons?
    • Up x 1
  20. Campagne

I wouldn't reinstall the game if you were an old friend who just wanted someone to play with. Much, much less to backhand some dork in some horrendously conceived pissing contest of which the logistics to actually set up a time and date to play would be worse than trying to find the space to fit the game on my hard drive.

Did you actually send me a request? I don't have the launcher installed and no I'm not going to install it again. Is it possible to accept requests though the website? Or, maybe, you could cut the chaff and post the picture here on the forums or just PM me a link or whatever and not waste time. Furthermore, if you could in any way show me the picture I would be able to post it anywhere instantly. Doesn't matter how you send it, as long as I am able to look at it I can upload a copy of it to the internet.

"Our?" ***** please, you're just appropriating my style. :p

If you would put yourself into a position of disgust or discomfort to even attempt to prove some meaningless thing you are an idiot.

Actually, I've just looked at all the shaders in the game through the collections screen. That's how I planned out all of my weapons and armour. I specifically aimed for Cut and Run as an energy scout rifle with a high impact frame and rampage and chose the armour based on the looks as well as the armour type. (I.E. Not mobility. :p) I know what all the shaders would look like because they all have previews.

"I'm super good at the game I'll crush you in you in a fight let's fight" --Exlieant, "I'm past my prime and couldn't replicate my claim." --Also Exileant

Well, which is it?? :rolleyes: