01WG- Warriors of Glory TR All Welcome!

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Chieftan, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Jauster

2. Jauster

Still around and kicking ***! Check this out. 01WG rocketpodding biolab spawnroom :D.
    SCU down in no time. (Thanks Kaladorei for the piccy!)

[IMG]
  3. keln

^^ I was there, that was an amusing battle.Think I can see my self behind those barrels
  4. Jauster

5. keln

Tonight was fun, rolling round Indar in Buggies. got a good few kills and about 100 -150 certs of that. Was pretty funny aswell, should do it again some time guys.
  6. HannaDest

Sweet stuff.
  7. Tr0jan

How do i sign in ?
  8. Hypnoso

lol, you guys need some members ASAP.
    We are getting bored of this server.
    [OWND] VS
  9. Hundread

Definatley been a steady decline in new TR players, regardless of what garbage screenshots on reddit my be trying to prove.

There being many contributing factors as to why, my current favourite reasons for the slow death of the TR being our faction specific weapon abilities!

Bullets - we shoot them yay!

Tanks - Have the awesome ability to stand still!

Rocket launchers - Aside from the standard launchers that are able to lock on, we have another launcher that can Lock on! High damage yes, but boring. Lock on! beep beep beep..... zzzzzzzzz

Max's - Current technological advancement have now enabled our maxes to stand still, oh the excitement!

New players are queing out the door to be able to shoot normal bullets, stand still and use lock on launchers!

Fair enough Waterson has a surplus of youtube subscribers TR fans from that pesky totalbiscuit (clearly took his pay check and ran)

Until sony can deliver players an option to address the sever population imbalances, this game will continue to grow in the metagameless snooze fest.

Rant over,

Personally I'm just happy that the vanu have chosen me as a Cert doner providing enough death XP to create at least 10 VS BR 100's XD
  10. CruelStriker

Cmon TR get on and recruit from other servers! Recruit as many of us VS and the NC as possible! Need moar cert sauce!
  11. Tbone

Hi guys.
    I have lvl 51 TR on Ceres server and i saw your video and wow no more questions.I like to see how you fight can you pls invite my character i made on Cobalt its VarTam.I hope i see ya.