☞ How to Clear Camping Scatmaxes and Base Breach Commando Style

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by s0jooman, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Weylin

Oh I take the moment if I can.
    I just don't know how you ran into the middle of 2 MAX in the bio lab and were left untouched.
    Those things kill me before I even enter their line of sight.
    If you literally had time to drop and detonate two C4s, they must have been drunk as ****.
  2. s0jooman

If you watch closely I throw a concussive grenade that stuns them and the maxes are walking backwards as a result. I then give them a c4 sandwich for lunch.
  3. Weylin

Never used or been hit by a concussion grenade, I don't know what they do, no way to test it.
    I was hit by a flash grenade once, though, and all it did was give me night vision.
  4. s0jooman

conc nades will slow your movement speed in addition to reducing the speed of your aim sensitivity down for a short period of time. Very very useful for maxes as regular grenades dont do much dmg to them. You can use these before entering a room that you know maxes are in and **** on them with a c4 after their stunned.
  5. s0jooman

Also here is a nice view review on these speciality nades:
  6. RamataKahn

Yeah no. Other then the high mag capacity the GD-22S out performs it in every way.
  7. s0jooman

good to know
  8. Iksniljiksul

Dear video makers: I want to hear the battle not music. If I want to hear music I have my own selection, thanks.
    • Up x 1
  9. RamataKahn

Dear haters, not everyone is like you, most people like the good music.
  10. s0jooman

you could just press mute and play your own soundtrack;p
  11. s0jooman

if I put in the harlem shake soundtrack...would that suit you better?
    • Up x 1
  12. RamataKahn

No the music you already use is perfect.
  13. KRE8R125

Then make your own damn videos.
  14. RobotNinja

Wrong. Impossible. Scatmaxes are invincible. They can solo and kill an entire infantry platoon from 100 meters away. NERF NC NAO!!!!
  15. RobotNinja

I find it especially stupid when people use copyrighted music, apparently still oblivious to how copyright works. If you're going to go to the time to make a video why use copyrighted music that's either going to stick 30 second mandatory advertisements on your videos or just get them removed and your youtube account warned or possibly even banned?
  16. LeanV

That was sexy as ****.
  17. s0jooman

^^ glad you liked it mate sub for more!
  18. s0jooman

I suggest you get educated yourself about how copyrighted music works. People can use copyrighted music if the producer allows the user permission thus both are getting returns. Ads are just something to support both the creator and the publisher for their work. Also using royalty music is just a safer way around this complicated issue. Dont worry my account isnt going to get banned.
  19. RobotNinja

Oh, you stick copyrighted music in your video and Youtube slaps an ad on it so that means you have permission from the producer to use it? Thanks for the copyright lesson.
    • Up x 1
  20. RobotNinja

Oh wait a second...I see you copy/pasted this into your video description:

Ah, well I don't know what I was thinking questioning your massive knowledge of copyright law. This disclaimer definitely makes it completely legal.

Lol.
    • Up x 1