☞ How to Clear Camping Scatmaxes and Base Breach Commando Style

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by s0jooman, Feb 11, 2013.

1. s0jooman

I know you guys have been waiting...here is the third installment to the Op series:

Before you watch this video:
    ☑ Turn up the volume.
    ☑ Make sure it is in fullscreen 1080p.
    ☑ Hold on to your seat and enjoy the rideヅ

Server: Connery
    Weapon: T-16/T9 Carv
    Adrenaline Shield/Flak Armor
    • Up x 5
  2. s0jooman

• Up x 11
  3. s0jooman

Sub for more!:D
  4. Sworaven

It brought a tear to my eye when I saw those MAXes explode in a blazing ball of awesomness.
  5. Brusilov [TR]

I actually like your videos, man...

You have my permission to keep making/posting them :)
    • Up x 2
  6. Phyr

So I wont be the only one to notice your heavy use of the space bar.
    • Up x 9
  7. s0jooman

lol good to bring some joy in ya life
  8. Edgar Allan Bro

Did you really make another thread just to put this stupid video up again? Man I wish these forums had an ignore feature.
    • Up x 1
  9. s0jooman

Sorry for the double post but it wouldnt let me edit my last one so just made a new one.
    • Up x 1
  10. Sworaven

NC Scatmax spotted!
  11. Merdur

Until you show me you can do this with NC weapons/HA i won't take anything in this video for fact. Only TR/VS could go into a room and kill 5 NC. You'd never be able to do that with the NC HA weapons. Neither could you full auto like you were in this video.
    • Up x 5
  12. Zitroxious

i see nc, kill 5 nc in a room all the time..
    • Up x 4
  13. s0jooman

NC weapons like the GD7-F is good if not better than most tr weapons. Also the gaus saw is one of the best in the game...
  14. s0jooman

one does not simply press the spacebar...
    • Up x 1
  15. Kwanza

Clever ploy to show off your auraxium medal....lol great video though!
  16. xMihr

Good video and I've had some fun battles with you before. You're a pretty good shot and I would never blame my gun if it ends in a win for you, stupid gauss compact burst...

Hope to see ya around more for some of those fun and frantic firefights.
    • Up x 2
  17. Deathcapt

Badum-tsshh.

I've killed 3 people with 1 magazine of GD-7F,
    And probably closer to 6 or 7 with 1 gauss SAW magazine.

That being said, this video is exactly why the Splatter MAXs are balanced, they're only really effective in C-4 Range, which makes them VERY bad at defending areas is people don't run in one at a time.
  18. s0jooman

exactly...but Im not sure how I feel about giving scattmaxes shields with the new roadmap changes. If c4 cant stop them nothing will im afraid.
  19. xMihr

Depends how they handle the shields, if it is a choice between a shield or charge because they fulfill the same utility slot, will weapons be usable while shielded? Can the shield be cancelled and what is the shields duration?

If we can shield and fire it's going to be game over for any LA that doesn't catch the MAX on cool down. If firing cancels the shield or if we can toggle the shield off and fire immediately it may lead itself to a perverse brother of the beta shotgun infiltrator scenario, where damage can be dealt while immune due to the network issues. This would be unacceptable, nothing worse than dying to a damage immune enemy with no choice outside of flee.

If it ends up being a shield that cannot be cancelled while preventing weapons firing it really will come down to some intangibles on if it will beat out the good old sprint for utility.
  20. s0jooman

shielding and unable to fire would make it almost useless as you can just charge away for defensive. That said it would be interesting how it plays out..just that I dont bother playing TR max cuz they are the suck lol