™Engie Certs Explosion Montage & Station Cash Giveaway

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by s0jooman, Mar 2, 2013.

1. s0jooman

Enjoy the certs:

Hey guys. Here is the latest montage requested! As a Special thank you to all my subscribers, I am giving away 2 free 1500 station cash cards in this video. That is almost 4000 station cash with the included 500sc bonus each from these cards.

Just Simply:
    ✔ Hit the Like button
    ✔ Comment down below
    ✔ Be subscribed to my channel

2 winners will be chosen randomly in the comments below. It is possible for a single winner to win all 2 of these cards. You MUST be subscribed. Winners will be messaged privately on youtube and if there is no response within 3 days the next winner will be chosen randomly. Good luck Solider! - TM
    • Up x 14
  2. Jonesofmaui

Awesome video!!! loved the 2 sundies at one time!!!
  3. Semaj

Yeah, I enjoyed the video and also thanks for hosting this giveaway, but you didn't mention one thing in the video description and that is on what date and time will the giveaway be marked as closed to new entries and the winners chosen?
  4. B0SS

Very few people doing montages and stuff, esp of this quality.
    Keep up the work, let PS2 get that youtube love.
    • Up x 2
  5. Gary

Nice video :). From it i gathered NC on your server have no awareness what so ever. You get killed most of the time on Woodman before you can place landmines :(
  6. Lavalampe

Always nice to see some engineer videos with quality. Keep it up!
  7. Tchefarin

8. Stigler

Loved the video.

I usually like staying alive and never used Galaxy much, but I think that is about to change. I noticed people doing this before but never considered the resulting death to have as much potential as you pulled off, usually used LA and C-4 for suicide runs once and a while.

Question, do you have certs in the Galaxy? flak armor?

Are you using 3x mines 2x C-4 and Nanoweave 4-5? as standard loadout? Your gun is .75 ads I am jealous, .5 only on VX-6, :(

Subscribed as Cobon50. Thanks for vid.
  9. Karneck

Impressed by the video! Done and done for what you listed. I expect to see more from you.
  10. s0jooman

Connery has a way bigger population than Woodman...I dunno which ever server it might be it really doesnt matter. People just arent expecting someone to drop out of the sky^^
  11. Novmiech

Not really sure what I was expecting coming in - but that was some pretty awesome aggressive play. I'll bite and sub ^_^
  12. Matcap86

Inspirational for a newbie engineer is all I can say :)
  13. Geomancer

I'm glad your on my side. Sheesh. :D

Also, after seeing this video my gun lust for the Hailstorm is almost unbearable. :p
  14. RedOak

Nice video. How many AT mines do you usually run with?
  15. Kroova

Ahh, good to see another tank mine enthusiast! The galaxy approach is one that I have only used once since those birds are expensive :p.
  16. Kroova

Won't let me edit. Subscribed as TheSarcasticSamurai.
  17. Brainiac88

I tried do that, but when i bail out, my char floats a little in the air and slowly fall, when landed, unable to fire, change weapons, reload, etc.

Its a shame, but with my wood made 5 years pc, that type of fun still unreachble for me :(
  18. s0jooman

4 at mines.
    • Up x 1
  19. Semaj

Just wondering but how do you plan to filter through all the comments of the video and then filter out those who haven't subscribed and those who didn't like the video. Then how do you plan to in a fair way randomly choose a person from the filtered list?

Also any more specific date then simply in a few weeks?

Thanks.
  20. s0jooman

Will be using a random number generator. When the number is picked I am going to check if he/she is subscribed to my channel. I am still keeping into account ppl who have commented multiple times and this wont be affected. Also I can check history on who liked/disliked the vid. Also am picking 2 winners and will msg them on youtube. If the same number comes up twice than that person gets 2x sc. If there is no reply within 3 days the next number will be drawn. I am ending this giveaway on March 17th.