™Engie Certs Explosion Montage & Station Cash Giveaway

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by s0jooman, Mar 2, 2013.

1. ArcKnight

well I commented on both :D
  2. LanceHavenbay

That was dope as ****!
  3. s0jooman

Lay down an AV turret before you run to lay down a mines on a mineguarded sunderer. Then lay down mines and go to your turret and shoot it down after. Else you can use 3 c4 to blow up any sunderer or you can do dmg to it with any vehicle by running into it or shooting it and then lay down your mines.
  4. JackTheRipper

This was definetly an entertaining video. Nice gameplay. Keep it on, looking for future vids.
  5. Wolfcp11

I was debating on whether or not to use some of my alpha squad SC to buy the AV turret... this video sealed the deal!
  6. s0jooman

Only 2 days left to win some station cash!
  7. Cirevam

Imagine winning the card, redeeming it during a 2x SC sale, then getting a Heroic Boost... but only if the timing is right. That would be cool.
  8. meltd0wn

jesus christ ! you are a killing machine !! :)
  9. Fumblewatt

Al-Qaida in ps2
  10. s0jooman

You can actually buy the heroic boost this sunday if you win the sc card^^ also this weekend is double exp weekend on top of that
  11. Rudette

>.>
    yeah I'm keeping my eye on it. Birthday is the 18th so it'll be ultra-awesome if I get it, but not the end of the world if I don't!

Though I'm not really sure where PMs show up on youtube. I guess under notifications?
  12. s0jooman

it should show in your inbox
  13. kadney

The first scene was just hilarious. Standing in a bunch of Vanus and shooting them down while they run around you like confused. :) Just imagine that scene as LA with some C4 bars.. *watch the exp roll* :D
  14. Rudette

ahh! found it >.> woot
  15. s0jooman

Thanks everyone! If you didnt win here there are def more chances to win in my future giveaways:) GL to all and see you in Planetside! -TM
  16. s0jooman

Engie with mines has more potential xp gain than LA imo!:D
  17. s0jooman

althou I hear that mines are going to be nerfed...
  18. s0jooman

let me know what you guys want to see next!
  19. SiosDashcR

Youtube: ARCGrayist

Congratulations and good luck to all.
  20. ikillyou1990

Yeah the Connery NC in general are pretty bad at awareness..