™Engie Certs Explosion Montage & Station Cash Giveaway

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by s0jooman, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Awass

Lol. Nice use of a galaxy.
  2. Jinaru Stamway

Amazing how nobody notices you for such a long time
  3. Semaj

Alright thanks, that answers all my questions. Thanks again for doing this giveaway!
  4. s0jooman

Nobody looks up thats why lol
  5. Gopblin

You can do the same thing in Scythe, just kill the speed right above the AMS so that you don't die in the fall. Faster and a lot cheaper than a gal.

I use gal jumps only to land on top of Crown and such, then snipe the people on landing pads with a semiauto shotgun (yay infinite Engi ammo). Can seriously distract enemy Bursters, and kill all the Engis repairing them. That and high-altitude gal jumps are great when you run into REAL heavy flak. When I'll cert ejection systems, that would not be required either.

Best wishes,
    Daniel.
  6. Xeenos

Did you remake this thread? Do i need to comment again? Oh right here it is!
  7. Littledood

Cool cool cool.
  8. s0jooman

Gals have a huge impact radius possible for killing lots of infantry. If you can get to hover a scythe above an AMS your pretty much death with the amount of AA in the game, even inf will kill you. Much a better use for the ESF is killing other esfs and dealting with air/ground. Just a good way to make air resources useful^^
  9. Gopblin

Really? Never really managed to squash very much inf with the gal.

I'll have to note that Tankbuster used to be able to kill a Sundy in 1 mag, dunno if it was nerfed while I was away.

As for getting hit in ESF, just plunge from way high or do NOE flight, basically stay out of flak range as long as possible. Remember you only need to survive a few seconds, then bail out. I used ESFs for insertions like 8 times today and only got shot down once due to making a dumb mistake.

Best wishes,
    Daniel.
  10. s0jooman

Tankbuster with fully certed 40 mag will take a sunderer down to 70%. I approve of using anything to use as transportation to the targeted high traffic areas deal the most amount of dmg:)
  11. Gopblin

Nope it's not 70% for sure, maybe if the Sundy has full armor certs. Looks like Tankbuster did get the nerf bat but not too bad.
    I can get other libs to burning with one mag (2 ammo certs), and kill Sundys in about one and a half mags.
    Somehow it seems to do more damage in the Sundy rear, I know that's not supposed to happen but that's what I see.

Lib can be a ton of fun to use as a "flying tank" just a few m off the ground, but that only works if people don't expect you, otherwise launchers and tanks will instagib you.

Best wishes,
    Daniel
  12. Cirevam

I was wondering the same thing since he mentioned there would be two winners. There are two topics so maybe you need to post in both?
  13. s0jooman

Here or youtube is fine^^
  14. thannhauser1

Can you give some suggestion to me?Does c4 worth to unlock for a engineer?
  15. s0jooman

I suggest using mines for engie because its better than c4 atm.
  16. Maskish

hrhr, the Wahle is Flying!
  17. thannhauser1

But sometimes it seems more difficult to blow up enemy vehicle due to lots of mineguard .How do you solve the problem?
  18. Thudruckus

Lots of mineguard is still a rarity. Upon finding a minguarded sundy a quick mossie suicide run into it solves the problem plenty easy. Or a lightening suicide.. or well.. anything.

Rarely do I ever have to do anything beyond simply blowing it up near instantly.
  19. VeryCoolMiller

20. ArcKnight

epic video, keep up the awesome job

but curiously how often do you do stuff like this ( in-game )