Friday janurary 4th(waterson): Let the BRIT drop vs The Vanu Alliance

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Obscura, Dec 31, 2012.

1. StarMan1111

Will definitely be there.
  2. Rivenshield

3. RayDrazon

Why does everything always have to happen outside of SolTech? (Suggesting possible character transfers.)
    Playing in the battle with a level one character is gonna be a pain...
  4. Obscura

Better level up a bit before then and get a few certs :D
  5. [¢]DaPope

It'll be great to hear TB describing how the VA is DOMINATING!
  6. McGubble

I find it funny its just VS and not NC
  7. Obscura

Well thats because NC on waterson don't really have any organized outfits to speak of(theres one or two large outfits).. TB chose the VA because he wanted to ensure a fun and balanced fight.
  8. Lueyja2

DVS is the only big one that I know of.

This is gonna be epic. Can't wait for the VA to kick some BRIT ***
  9. Meyer

There's plenty of outfits for NC on waterson besides DVS, how else would we be able to cont lock 2 conts while tr have none and Vanu have 1
  10. The Funk

I think it more likely he's afraid of us ;)

That's OK. We got winner.

P.S. I look forward to crapping on both your factions during the event!
  11. Obscura

Lol good luck you can try, the vanu alliance is coming out in force and we're more organized than ever.

That has nothing to do with the fact that you guys have no organized outfits, TB made the decision because the VA(Sentinels, Toxin Raiders, Behind enemy lines, and Xen of onslaught) can field WAY more people and provide a fair fight for the two massive outfits we're fighting. Not to mention all of the VA outfits coordinate with each other and work with each other on almost a daily basis, we're ready for this. Nothing against the NC, you guys just don't have the same amount of organization as we do.

And who gives a hoot about esamir and amerish anyways, I'll take my 10% infantry discount over armor and air any day. More C4/Med kits/ grenades for me :D
  12. KiddParK

I'm sure everyone will have a good time that night no matter what the faction.

except for the NC.

;)
  13. Dasmasterneko

Lock and load. NC party crashers in the house tonight!
    • Up x 1
  14. JLum

Awesome idea can't wait :)
  15. Obscura

One last bump before bed.
  16. Waxxon

OH YOU. Giving a little nudge to the ribs to the NC of Waterson, good for you! But let me give a little advice from a faction that "can" take two contents while behind 18% to 20% percent under pop (know you're in the same boat keep holding space Mexico we're rooting for yea). TB isn't the real threat. In fact I feel little bad, at how they undermine amazing TR outfits on Waterson such as EGO, IR, IO,92,ect. These guys actually face the NC in bio lab and are able to take them albeit rarely. Instead of boycotting them if a certain power house is there.

Thank you for letting "us" decide which side we want to warp gate first. We could side with you and make a quick TR warp scenario, or we can watch you guys slowly get whittled down in a numbers battles. Oh the choices! But let me be clear, you will see the NC there, and whether we go cap two continents while you two play with yourselves, or slaughter you both from the start. It will be a very fun night.

[IMG]
  17. Varben

If the TR would leave Indar ALONE I'd bet we vanu could get more than one continent.
  18. Obscura

As I said, good luck. Theres a reason TB didn't pick you guys, because you guys can't bring a decent fight if it smacked you in the face. And as I said again, **** esamir and amerish. I'm mainly infantry and could care less about some ****** air/armor discount. Look forward to having you guys be the third wheel that desperately tries to intervene because you feel left out. Aww it's okay, the VA will crush you to little bits like we always do because you lack a single outfit that can compete, and don't say DVS because we crush them on a daily basis. Bragging rights will go to whoever wrecks the other empire, and I don't see you wrecking anything if all your outfits don't even attempt to consolidate with each other. Have fun attempting that, your failures going to be covered live though.
  19. WinnieTheWhor

[IMG]

mfw NC controls all the biolabs during the event and everyone avoids them.

EDIT: Also, notice the blue and yellow cap?
  20. Obscura

Also MFW NC is butt-hurt because they're not included in this event