Adding Insult to Disrespect - The Horns. Thanks SOO Much SOE...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NevilClavain, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metran

Not sure how to break this to you, but horns make sound.

Also ****.
  2. Champagon

yes you are correct horns DO make a sound.......and why the hell would you want to honk your sunderer and have your headlights on while trying to deploy in enemy territory. Ah, you are one of those "**** my ride" tank drivers, with the pink neon lights? and headlights blinking on and off? you dorks know I specifically target you guys when I bomb right?

hell if you want to HONK too in order to be even more obvious go for it lol, i love my sunderer kills
    • Up x 1
  3. Tuco

:) Awesome.
  4. Tuco

It would be useful for forming up tank columns at the warpgate.

*HONK HONK* FORMING UP TANK ZERG!!!
  5. Champagon

this is sarcasm right? (i'm bad at reading sarcasm)

anyways, you can always, you know use the in game VOIP or type to your in game comrades
  6. FatherJack

Your welcome.

How is this exploitation, is the horn in anyway needed in the game? Are SOE forcing you to buy it? Does Smed have a gun to your loved ones head demanding you buy the in game horn? If you dont like it dont buy it, its that simple.
    • Up x 1
  7. Champagon

I think all of the free stuff that these guys are getting is going to their heads
  8. Lare.RiF

• Up x 1
  9. Tuco

Audio - an often overlooked part of game development.

You know what would be cool? Doppler Effect audio effects. Adds immersion.

Sound effects are intimidating ^^^^^, which is awesome.
  10. Champagon

but this game DOES have doppler effect o_O

maybe your sound quality is turned down
  11. Wobberjockey

i would have a hell of alot less issue with the horns if the default horn was free and attached, and specialty horn tunes were extra.

i would pay a few bucks to have my sundie honk the imperial march as i rolled through a gate shield
    • Up x 2
  12. Arcanum

Congratulations, you win the thread.

We're still losing, though.
    • Up x 2
  13. Choppstick

Pimpen Yo. Its fun to roll a hooptie :)

Thing sounds like a train :( where are the options.

Oh and btw why cant you hear the horn sound before you buy it? Seems like a nessary feature to get us to spend the smed bucks.
    • Up x 1
  14. WilsonMG

Quoting myself from another thread...

Standard horn should be default and free.

Horns that play La Cucaracha, or Dixie (General Lee), etc. should be cash shop items.

:cool:
  15. Dovahkiin

Likewise and your welcome ;)
  16. Champagon

those of you belly aching over ******* HORNS and not giving a damn about gameplay, please leave. you are all part of the zerg that crashes/rams into us ACTUAL PLAYERS OF THIS GAME........

if this game looses GOTY because of you horn ****ers i am gonna lose it

thats it, i am calling yall horn ****ers
  17. Metran

You are a moron. Refrain from posting here ever again.

Also I can see you are wh0ring up this thread pretty thickly..............WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU??? SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. Champagon

It does matter to me, because I don't want such a small and rather insignificant "issue" such as horns to be belly ached about until the devs change it. Its not a problem period. It serves no purpose aside from being a vanity item. And if something like this belly aching is catered to, then i am deeply afraid of what the community will whine about next. That is why I care

also 0/10: I ain't even mad
  19. Metran

It's a problem if the people who support this game say it is. You OTOH are a insignificant apologist who is obviously just a wee bit too invested in this game. You aren't the cure, you are the problem. Now go away.
    • Up x 1
  20. NevilClavain

Only it's cheaper in real life, try $3 where I am. gg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.