Discussion: Game Update 1 Changes

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Archaegeo, Dec 12, 2012.

1. maxkeiser

Yes but now we'll lose all those epic tecplant battles.
  2. Linedan

No mention of a fix for the broken GD-23 Razor (can't cert any attachments for their latest SC-purchasable weapon). 5 days now and counting.
  3. HadesR

True .. if it's the latter they shouldn't implement the " nerf " without the other changes to balance it
  4. Archaegeo

They did postpone the change yesterday to finish things, maybe some parts werent ready to make the cut
  5. Bejita231

Bad Bad Bad Bad, half the promised changes were not implemented, only nerfs, and buffs for high SC cost items
  6. BuzWeaverPS2

Perhaps its my bad cold mixed with lack of sleep but I can't quite articulate what this means:

"A small decrease in movement accuracy was made with the 40 round assault rifles and carbines."

So, when moving your accuracy is going to be better when moving?

Still hoping for some UI changes that will enable us to locate Squad/Platoon Vehicles easier. Would love to see a Center Map Key Bind. Would greatly appreciate a Toggle Primary Weapon Key Bind. Next Weapon and Previous weapon either doesn't work properly or seems to switch to a random weapon, most of the time something useless like your repair/healing tool or ammo, for example.
  7. Pr0ph3tx

The LA80 projectile speed has been reduced to put it in line with the other empire sniper rifles.

Really?!? c'mmon man wth. That's what made this rifle what it is

Why would you make people spend money to buy it and then remove what makes it special?
  8. r.Tek

I'm hoping Game Update #2 is not far behind.....This update is pretty lackluster.
    • Up x 2
  9. Ipecac

The bolt action snipers are and were literally identical between factions with that one exception. The extra 50 projectile speed was a bug.
    • Up x 1
  10. HadesR

Think it's the opposite .. Less accurate while moving
  11. Metsuro

Wait are we talking about the Hawk or the LA80 here?

More than likely wont happen to late jan.
  12. Pr0ph3tx

13. Metsuro

You missed my point huh.
  14. Pr0ph3tx

UghHHH have to readjust my leading now. That's probably atleast 1/2 to 1 full mil
  15. Ipecac

Either that or give in to the SC machine and buy a Longshot. That's how they get you, bug your guns so they act like other guns and then fix them. It's a conspiracy I tell ya.
  16. r.Tek

That's what i'm thinking....Well unless the populations pick up over the holidays, looks like i'll be taking a break from this game.
  17. orionX65

Atleast it added some variety to the usual steamroll base and camp outside spawn room.
  18. BuzWeaverPS2

Thanks!
  19. Cunning Alias

Lock on Rocket Launchers will no longer fire without a lock on.

This is just stupid. Why wouldn't you be able to dumb fire a rocket launcher? If a vehicle is close enough that you don't need to lock on without worrying about missing, it shouldn't stop you.
    • Up x 3
  20. Archaegeo

Probably more than half the population plays as zergs right now, mindless zombies who just go wherever the mass is. It is seldom anymore, at least with PUGS, that you see squads go off for strategic captures or objectives.

Hell, I bet 1/3rd of the population do not even know how to take down shields.