Can we wipe the stats of cheaters/padders?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BuzzCutPsycho, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedShirtZombie

If they got banned for cheating why are they getting to keep the stats they got by cheating? IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE! Why is a 7 foot wookie living with ewoks?
  2. Hawfmaverick

Wipe those stats mang i dont like looking at those boards and seeing banned ppl still on the top its very :/ unsavory....once a person is banned they should have the stats wiped
  3. BuzzCutPsycho

That hasn't happened.

Anyway, yeah. These leader boards are jacked now due to these people. I won't name people because that wouldn't be right but it's really sad seeing their unjustly earned stats still up there.
    • Up x 1
  4. Naegele

How is what they did not considered an exploit? Why are they allowed to benefit from exploiting to get to the top of the leaderboard?

Why are people who legitimate play the game set behind people who clearly exploited and were suspended/banned for it?
  5. Shiznyte

6. Break

He got caught stat padding baddly ,so if they unban for X reason ,at least reset his stats for a lesson, so he wont try to be on top leaderboards by padding/hacking .
  7. Jag

People who RUIN the game experience for everyone by cheating, harassing, disrupting, and so forth should not be lightly wrist slapped. Many of us work hard for our money and made the decision to share some of it with you wonderful folks at SoE with your awesome game (that we'll be playing for the next 5 years).

Please maintain a high level of quality for all of us so we can continue to feel that it is a good decision to continue giving you money and playing your game. You're doing a great job in many regards but please step up your CSR department's quality. Thanks!
  8. CoraDale

I'm wondering why this acceptable too. If I were to stat-pad or cheat then given my stats back after being unbanned/off suspension, I'd be confused for not having everything wiped or at LEAST having my BR set back to 1.

I support this post.
  9. Saiph

No way. They are banning legit players. Until they figure out how to fix their detection, they shouldn't just wipe them.
  10. Catakill

I been with SOE since the first Everquest and normally if you are caught cheating you account is banned. Why would this not apply here?
  11. Ragon

I worked hard for my points and certs. Why is this guy ahead of me if he is not working at all??

You ban him for cheating? good! But you just give the gun back to the murderer if you don't wipe their stats...
  12. Alexii

WTF. So they get a vacation away from game and come back to all them certs ??? Wipe em.
  13. Noeffu

He should be banned permanently. Exploiting game mechanics should be no different than exploiting using 3rd party programs.
  14. BuzzCutPsycho

No legit players were banned.

Sorry.
    • Up x 2
  15. Cable

Cheater's should have a total restart.... and if they do it again ban em for live...
  16. Naegele

Its not legit players, its people stat padding.
  17. SKYeXileFABULOUS

Are you referring to me or a certain US player? I dont hack or stat pad, yes iv camped afew amses, so has everybody else. but nothing involving hacks or the setup of farms on alt accounts or anything.
  18. Baddbob

Hackers should be permabanned, no exceptions. As for stat padders wipe their stats with the exception of their gametime played, little reminder of how much time they spent on the game for those stats.
  19. Mobius One

I've gone from Top 8 to Top 100 within the course of 2 weeks. I took three full days off, but otherwise I've been playing 4-6 hours a day at the same KDR or less.

Wipe the cheaters/hackers.
  20. theman32

If the hackers get banned and then unbaned at least they should have no stats. Personally they should be perma-banned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.