Unplayable lag. Yes LAG, internet lag, server lag. Latency.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Baleur, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Ðeadite

2. Bone

I can confirm that the lag on miller certainly isnt "fixed". just had a 10-15 second period of lag where fps was fine I can run around but the client delay was unplayable...then dead, I will find something else to do until this is really dealt with.
  3. Trelayne

Miller lags are gone, at least for now. Keep shuffling those cables, guys... :)
  4. AshOck

Getting the same kind of lag on woodmen now ..
  5. Noobv8

Open more servers.. us gets 6 so should eu..
  6. manfromh

EU has 6 servers, US has 7.
  7. Noobv8

hmm just saw it -_- still the lag is sad a guy from soe telling us to contact an entire different company is even worse..
  8. Bosjem

We don't need more servers, servers aren't even all full. What we need are a few more hamsters. The ones in the servers right now are a bit tired.
  9. Ðeadite

Hmm actually miller seems to be OK now, not sure yet have to play a bit longer.
  10. Dawnstrider

Woodman has horrendous lag today, it started to get worse last night.

Can't understand why the servers for EU are outsourced to a different company
    • Up x 2
  11. Bosjem

Why people don't read? Eu servers are runned and owned by SOE
  12. Pacifer

runned ? you meant ruined right ?!?
    • Up x 3
  13. NaSki

EU woodman Unplayable. GGWP SoE
  14. Bradson

I'm currently experiencing the same problem ; I play on US West, since I live in California.
    It's laggy for 5 seconds, then goes back to smooth. It's annoying, and when I change high settings to low, it doesn't do anything.
    It runs smooth, then lags every 5 seconds or - so. It's annoying, and completely unplayable gameplay. So I don't think it's a graphical problem, as much as it is a connection/server problem.I love the game, and was thinking about buying content for it, but not if the lag issue stays like this.

MY SPECS :
    Video Card : AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
    Processor : AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1055T Processor (6 CPU's), ~ 2.8GHz
    RAM : 8GB
  15. Con411

Obviously video edited, Smed said he logged in and everything was fine.
    • Up x 1
  16. Bosjem

I was trying to be positive and constructive :p
  17. Con411

1 idiot who does not understand that if all US servers are fine and all EU servers are having latency problems this is not related to the game code but to the servers the game is being run on - CHECK
  18. Atreidus

If you are at EU Servers then you need to contact Prosiebensat1 and not SOE. Only in extreme cases.
  19. Kershel

Well the servers not working and not being able to link my SOE account to post that their servers suck is quite extreme IMHO dont you think ?? Also Miller is just unplayable I get much better performance on US servers than on the EU servers Woodman is fairly decent but also getting couded and failing slowly but surely.
  20. BenjC

Please refrain from posting when you don't know what you're talking about.
    • Up x 5