Hacker is back and ruining battles on Emerald

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DorinFoehammer, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Beerbeerbeer

Well if you don't like what they're saying, why even respond? They are trolling you if you get defensive about it.

Seriously, who freaking cares? Is there some honor among whatever? Just makes them look more guilty. People get called out all of the time, don't let it get to you.

I blame DB more than anything else for having a damn game with gigantic loopholes.
  2. Ziggurat8

3.15s. Looks like a mid chest hit registered as a HS to me. Hacks.

Game must be awesome with 50-100% larger hit boxes. They should just enable the max hit box on every machine and call it a day.
  3. Harry Beavers

Exactly.

Like I said that guy was caught cheating in the video multiple times. He was even called out in another area of the video by various youtube commenters. The fact these guys linked it trying to dispute the impossible only shows me how desperate they are or they are cheaters themselves.

Also math doesn't lie.

A human being cannot and will not be capable of chain multiple headshots on different players within .9 seconds (assuming zero ping) with a SAS-R due to 1.1 second chamber time.
  4. ObiVanuKenobi

You sure?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. Harry Beavers

Really?

Kind of like the ******** of you and a few others started by outright denying he might have been cheating. The problem I see here is people were incapable of keeping an open mind.

The math doesn't lie.
  6. Ziggurat8

Wow my eyes are good. Look at that tracer, mid chest. Now I know I'm sure. Thanks for single framing it for me.
  7. ObiVanuKenobi

Never said that.

No, it's a shoulder. Big difference.
  8. Ziggurat8

It's a bit right of center mass. But it's mid chest level.

Funny thing, hit box for shoulder and chest don't register as HS on PS4. Fun times on PC.
    • Up x 1
  9. Killjaden

This Das Anfall guy is a known scripter on my server, don't bother listening to him guys.. I've tried time and time again to report his whole outfit. Get this, he even has an entire Outfit full of cheats! :mad:
    I thought BattleEye would cleanse this game of these cheats but it only seems to have egged them on or something because it's worse than ever. I can't have a session where I don't get some script kiddy coming around a corner only to instantly shoot at me while I'm cloaked (I only play stalker cloaker).
    It didn't used to be this bad as I have been playing PlanetSide since Planetside 1, Planetisde 2 since beta. Most people however don't even use illegal cheats they instead use auto-crouch scripts, auto-medkit, spicy shot, adad movement, lagswitches, and the like. The sophisticated cheaters now even have the audacity to stream now thanks to a 'silent' aimbot. They have their cheater friends defend them on forums, it's pretty pathetic if you ask me. We all smell the rats.
    • Up x 4
  10. X0NIQ

I generally stay away from forumside due to it being a cesspool of the uninformed. I have never cheated nor do I plan to. I don't know where all of these hackusations have come from recently but it's at an all time high. You can lookup my original characters and see almost a timeline of some my guns to see when I wanted to get better at the game, someone even posted them earlier in the thread. Since then I've sank 3k+ hours of HA Resist/ASC (Betelgeuse, Anchor, MSW-R) just trying to perfect the loadout, the only other thing I do is cqc bolt sniping and the occasional LA. I have been playing FPS for 15 years, mostly CS, you can check my steam it's not hard to find. I can understand the hackusating of some low BR players with sketchy shots etc but I have essentially 6 br100+ atm and they were ALL HA mains. I guess I'll start streaming for a bit or shadowplaying my footage to clear up everything although I really shouldn't have to. By the way instead of assuming that I cheat, send me a tell in game, ask questions, have a want to learn. I am generally always willing to help people out if you aren't hostile from the start. Sorry if this was incoherent or whatever, been up for a while.
    • Up x 1
  11. 3Stan2112

12. Ziggurat8

I like FISU better
    http://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=prorionlol&show=weapons
    I really like the weapon rankings. See all those s++ ranks? That means your performance with that weapon is better than 99.8% of all other players using that weapon.

So yeah. 36% accuracy is obtainable, for 2 out of 1000 players. You're the EXCEPTION not the rule. I could certainly see how 2 out of 1000 people could certainly be cheating. But hey, no one cheats, at anything, ever. Lance Armstrong was certainly framed, and he took the fall for someone else. Russia never doped their olympians...

Uh huh.
    • Up x 1
  13. TheDarSin

<3

Its a lot easier to just assume the enemy is cheating instead of facing that they're not as good as they think they are. I try to be nice when I get hackusations but when its just outright vile stuff I just ignore it or reply in kind. You don't need to prove anything to anyone man. If they need to make up lies to themselves to feel better, let them. Of all the hackusations that I've got over the years I've never been banned from SOE or Daybreak so you don't need to worry about proving anything in the forums.
    • Up x 1
  14. DasAnfall

Hit the nail on the head.

At the end of the day, people like X0NIQ will still dunk on people like Harry Beaver.

And we will still get these threads

And people will still get hackusations

And they will continue to play and do all this until they quit

One of the key redeeming factors of PS2 is the average game IQ of players.
  15. agrueeatedu

Is this where I post my stats so ****ters can call me a hacker?
  16. Winsston

17. BoomerMk2

18. Gundem

19. Harry Beavers

The responses here from Dasanfall, XONIQ, and others defending him cheating are laughable.

Not a single one of you can provide a logical explanation how every 2 seconds someone was chain killing headshots with the SAS-R. Let me educate you with simple math.

1. SAS-R chamber time 1.1s

3. .9 second window for reacquiring a new target and head shotting it (assuming ZERO PING)

Player dies at 2 seconds. Chaining multiple times 3x to be exact. Forget the fact it is nigh humanly impossible to achieve this once but it is being chained multiple times consistently.

You aren't fooling anyone here unless they are ignorant.
  20. agrueeatedu

.9 seconds is a long *** time to aim. Hate to break it to you, but we aren't all disabled.
    • Up x 1