Hacker is back and ruining battles on Emerald

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DorinFoehammer, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Ziggurat8

You ever stop and wonder how the people judging the olympics are completely incapable of performing any of the feats the olympians are performing. But they still get to judge anyway?

It's not because they can play at the same level. It's because they know what to look for. Never ever forget that.
    • Up x 1
  2. ObiVanuKenobi

They'd still be above average and at some point in their life have taken part in those sports, people claiming everyone's cheating are usually waaay below average like the guy with 0.2 k/d and 9% accuracy. It would be more like an african who has never seen ice judging a game of hockey without any clue about basics.
    • Up x 1
  3. Aeflic

I've coke full circl since I started playing in beta. I was awful at the game and ran with many zergfits etc. I used to assume people hack or cheat and that was the reason I was so bad, but I later came to realize it was I who sucked and my computer sucked too. I know you guys want to believe that people are hacking and who really knows but innocent until proven guilty.
  4. BoomerMk2

This Aeflic dude is for sure cheating.
  5. Wrezl

can i just leave this here
  6. Wrezl

i also like the recording thing... now to preface this i really don't know if this guy was using a lag switch or no clip but i shadowplayed it so i have proof of something
    • Up x 1
  7. Scifi

I have witnessed loads of hackers and reported loads, then you see them the week after doing the same stuff.

So noone gives a damn.
    • Up x 1
  8. 3Stan2112

IKR? You don't just magically get 100k Anchor kills without some form of cheating.
  9. ResearchPrevails

Except I'm actually not, and most of the people saying that about me had non-trivially lower stats than myself. :rolleyes:
  10. Jubikus

Unfortunately there will always be hackers hell theres players on this game that probably have been hacking for a long time. Its hard to tell the difference between a pro and a good players thats using something to give him a little edge so that he seems pro. Many hackers don't want to get banned they use subtle things like something that just reduces recoil or lets them know where people are.
    • Up x 3
  11. ResearchPrevails

Well, clearly you're just bad at the game. Also, that was probably just "lag" and "clientside".
  12. ResearchPrevails

Exactly... subtle and a little edge here and there is all that's needed.

Increase size of head hitbox a few %... aimbot increases accuracy for COM and headshots a few %... compensates for recoil a few more small %... and the classic "autoface source of damage"... that alone is a huge advantage over normal players, but add in the ESP hack (which Sony/DBG has never been able to get rid of) and now no wonder you get things like people coming into rooms with your head already preaimed when you're not spotted (newsflash for the hacksplainers out there: it's impossible to enter a room while preaiming the head of an individual in that room, because they could be in any location in that room and their location will change the pitch and angle of where you'd have to put your aim point...) or people who you engage from behind and they snap 180 degrees and headshot you instantly (newsflash for the hacksplainers: I thought you all played on low mouse sensitivity?)
    • Up x 2
  13. Problem Officer

1. Your aim sucks. :p
    2. That guy's using a multicheat or small script with warp on hotkey, various methods for that. Lag looks nothing like this.

When you lag you're either stuck somewhere, pausing then rubberbanding forward, or levitate-walking off into the sky as is the case with some disconnects.
    Lag doesn't drop a player into mesh and it doesn't conveniently ninja poof them behind someone.
    I have exploited legit lag (once) and it was in a Burster, I was on wifi that got interrupted by a microwave and I exploded multiple ESF that were completely frozen on my client. Fairly I was frozen on other players' clients and got soloed by a Beamer.
  14. Drag0

Xoniq is a total dip****. He is my arch enemy. He was actually playing a little bit after BattleEye on NC and him and a couple of his dip**** buddies were SUCKING HARD! I barely kill Xoniq 1 time out of 10. But the first day of BattleEye I was pwning him like the ****** he is. He is so bad without cheats, I've never seen a player suck so bad at a game with so many hours invested. He was desperate and pulling maxes in a biolab and just dying over and over.

So the hacks are working again or he is some dev's kid or something stupid like that.

His play without hacks is so terrible, maybe we should just let this kid pass. It was hilarious to see such a dramatic drop of skill day one after BE.

The couple days after BE was so effing awesome. I was killing some players I never killed before over and over. The one thing BE did is show that the cheating is even bigger than anyone thought. Really don't even need BE, pretty much like everything else, if it walks like a duck, squawks like a duck - its a duck ;)
    • Up x 3
  15. ResearchPrevails

Yeah the week of BE was amazing. Everything was working normally. ESFs would not do crazy, insane flippy spin maneuvers. Heavies would pop shield and try to jump around medkit tanking and just die like normal players. I never encountered players who seemed to take consistently more shots to kill than everyone else. And SMG infils were actually decloaked when they started firing at me.

Now it's the same old same old. Heavies pop shield and then run around at the same speed as an Adrenaline infil medkitting then snap around a corner and PINKPINK your dead (death screen shows them at full or half shield too - why are they medkitting when they still have shields lol), and cloaked infils are coming around the corner and mowing you down before they've decloaked. Fun times.

(But no there's no hackers and if there are it's very rare. You're just bad at the game.)
    • Up x 2
  16. Gundem

Christ the ignorance in this thread is astounding.
    • Up x 3
  17. DasAnfall

Funny, because I'm not aware of a single player whose stats dropped after BE and have since rebounded. I actually recieved many more hackusations than normal right after BE- and my stats didn't change.

Also from what I've seen of you in game, my magic 8 ball tells me that the chance you were sitting outside the spawnroom is a MAX is "bet on it!"
    • Up x 1
  18. Operator Scorch

This so hard, guys like Xoniq and ISeeThroughWalls (see he actually flaunts it, most of them do just look at Always Cheating) have probably been doing this the whole time, besides theres no reason they have to tell anyone they play with they cheat. No surprise most of these players dont play anymore.
    • Up x 3
  19. Person7man

you're probably trolling but i just want you to know that dasanfall the guy right above you is iseethroughwalls and he doesn't hack
    • Up x 1
  20. X0NIQ

Like I said I don't really post here but here's a quick vid I threw together this morning. I'm sure there'll be plenty of naysayers etc but figured I show my PoV and that I am human and make mistakes.