[BUG] Connery Population

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SpeedFreakPS1, Aug 12, 2016.

1. SpeedFreakPS1

PaCR (Point and Click Republic) 38%
    NC 35%
    VS 27%
    • Up x 1
  2. Scr1nRusher

HOLY CRAP, ENOUGH
    • Up x 1
  3. Purpoleon Dynamite

Quit sniveling and look at it like this... Target rich environment! And yes, I am on Connery as well.
  4. GuhMaster2512

Honestly, just learn to farm them. Emerald has had population balance issues as well where the VS are in the 20's and TR/NC are in the 30's but I just move over to my VS alt. As PurpoleonDynamite said, think of it as a target rich environment and farm them.

Whenever I log in I look at the pop graph and pick the one with the lowest pop because I know there will be targets to shoot at. And Why are the TR the Point and Click Repblic? You literally point and click with every weapon in the game. If anyone, the VS are more Point and Click due to easier to control recoil.
    • Up x 1
  5. Taemien

Not a bug. The VS on Connery haven't justified their existence. TR and NC should ally to make it a two faction server. Just pound the VS till they quit.
    • Up x 1
  6. Imperialguardsman

I'm just here to say you will never win a day battle against the TR ever again. HAHAHAHAHA!
  7. 0vrdrv

..and im just here to say that there's much enlightenment into sucking it down both NCs and TRs MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
  8. Scr1nRusher

9. Taemien

If I had it my way. He'd never see outside of a warpgate again unless he switched servers or changed factions. Give him a good old welcome:

[IMG]
  10. Shocky

you want to talk about point and click!! YOU PLAY VS WITH NO BULLET DROP AND LITTLE TO KNOW ACCURACY PENITENTLY!!!