[BUG] Your forced pop. queues didn't fix the Point and Click Republic

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SpeedFreakPS1, Aug 7, 2016.

1. SpeedFreakPS1

So now that your efforts to force the Point and Click Republic's population lower still hasn't worked properly, it's time to fix them or buff the VS and NC so that then there will be incentive to play others.

Now, all you PaCR lovers who don't want your no skill farm weapons touched and will jump on here saying something like 'no no I love the camos and the look of their armor' or no it's the outfits, ********! the reason the TR pop is always high is not for these reasons
    • Up x 1
  2. ButterNutts

While I do agree the TR have the best looking armor, I'm pretty sure that's not why TR is so popular, Their pop skyrocketed across all servers after the Gate Keeper was released, when was the last time you saw a Harasser or Prowler that didn't have the Gate Keeper? I mean ***, I even have it on my own Harasser it's so good. Though I main NC, rarely play my TR/VS.
    • Up x 1
  3. Killuminati C

I see Vulcan Harassers pretty often actually at least on Connery. But I do feel that TR has the best empire specific secondaries in the game by a fairly significant margin especially how the Gatekeeper synergizes with the lockdown ability. They may not be getting significant kills per unit but I assure you they're getting a hell of a lot of certs from assists.

What's more frustrating (on Connery anyway) is the sheer amount of pop on TR. I'm sure there are quite a few players that have alts but still choose to login as the overpop. It's gotten to the point that I generally log off after a play session of a half hour or so which only makes the problem worse as I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I don't know how they can fix the pop imbalance but DBG's recent attempt hasn't made much of a difference.
  4. Insignus

Didn't you make a post about this last week? And the week before that?
    • Up x 4
  5. JKomm

He has... and even labels them as "bugs" to gain some sort of attention. It's pretty much a perfect parody of FriendlyPS4's issues with spending 25 cents on accident and wanting major retribution and compensation.
    • Up x 3
  6. Insignus

There's a convincing argument to be made that they're either the same person or closely related.
    • Up x 3
  7. Scr1nRusher

Your posts are literal **** posts.

Your ****post levels are dwarfing my old ones.
  8. SpeedFreakPS1

I believe I mentioned that I would be posting more threads pertaining to the PaCR in the first one I made.
  9. SpeedFreakPS1

Feel free to ignore my posts if you don't like them.
  10. Hegeteus

So... should someone take the bait and ask why TR is now point and click republic? I've fought most of my time in PS2 against TR and despite a lot of frustation and animosity with it's players in Miller, I don't think it's OP as an empire. What possibly could make you so butt-hurt about it?
  11. FieldMarshall

You're not fooling anyone FriendlyPS4. You got banned and made a new account to continue trolling.
    I refuse to believe you take yourself seriously, nobody is that stupid.
    • Up x 4
  12. SwornJupiter

All factions (and all weapons for this matter) have inherent strengths and weaknesses. If you learn to come to terms with this maxim, you will find your PS2 play sessions a whole lot more enjoyable. No doubt your recent spam-posting on these forums is due to your naivety and short-sightedness regarding this issue.

It's just a game man, and there are a thousand ways to play it. Find the one that suits you. If it doesn't suit you and you're getting steamrolled, it's time to change up your tactics.
  13. AxiomInsanity87

Point and click is vs and they're not op, just stupidly user friendly.
  14. Eternaloptimist

Weekly troll post - knows that we:
    • can't do anything about it;
    • don't care;
    • but will still rise to the bait.
  15. FateJH

<mantra>All threads must be replied to.</mantra>
  16. OldMaster80

I'm gonna put that noob in the ignore list. He is the definitely the "I can't fight it, please nerf it" kind of guy.
  17. AxiomInsanity87

Between 1.20-1.24 of this video is an accurate depiction of the op trying to git gud
  18. ButterNutts

Really? I'm also on Connery ( all 3 of my characters are Connery ) and I never seen TR vehicles not have a Gate Keeper, I'm always getting my **** pushed in by them, especially when trying to use my own Harasser on NC, but no matter how good of a gunner I have or if I use it myself, I always lose in a 1v1 to a Gate Keeper Harasser. I keep forgetting what it's called, but I use that rocket launcher that sounds like a firework going off on my Harasser ( just bought it the other day ). Thought it was a good pick after testing it out in VR and in regular battle on Vanguards that use it, but I guess not, that or it's just because the Gate Keeper is so ridiculous.
  19. kr47er

jesus OP you posted this 3 days ago...
    I Play on cobalt and miller and TR overpop is usual there...plus they continually spam tanks...plus they cap almost every single base with the 70% of the population ( this is obviously because half of them are sitting on tanks and dont want to quit them).
    But still...dont be like them. dont spam.
  20. ColonelChingles

Technically aren't the VS "point and click"? Given how they have no bullet drop on a variety of their weapons, you literally just put your crosshairs over the target and fire.

The TR at least need to adjust for drop at range and such.
    • Up x 3