Planetside 2 is way better than battlefront 3...More Skill, Faster Gameplay, more massive!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by G.O.A.T, Oct 8, 2015.

1. G.O.A.T

Seriously, anybody even thinking about going to battlefront, you are wasting your time.

The gameplay is super slow with horrible spawn points. The bullets first at 200 bullet velocity, super slow.

There is no real Skill involved unlike planetside 2.

Also the game feels super small, doesn't even feel like a war...Not to mention the gimmicks of playing as a jedi.

Planetside 2 is superior in every way....Sadly DBG doesn't know how to advertise the game or updated well.
    • Up x 4
  2. Villanuk

I would not go near EA games, unless i could put a fork in my eye first.
    • Up x 8
  3. HadesR

Played a bit of Star Wars Battlefront beta today ...

Planetside and all it's options and scale has spoilt me ..

I know the game modes are limited within the Beta but the Biggest mode " Walker Assault " a 20 v 20 mode got old very quickly ..

It's looks gorgeous , plays nice, captures the Star wars theme .. But just lacks the " epicness " that PS2 can bring .. Maybe because everything feels staged ..

Now if only we had Planetside in a Star Wars skin .. Or even WH40k ( The latter is more likely as GW's throw their IP at anyone who asks :p )
  4. Nabil1998

I'm in love with it :D Super sexy graphics are super sexy (140% graphics quality is INSANE). I'm more of a graphics junky myself so I may actually quit CashCowSide 2 and go play Battlefront instead. Just my opinion.
  5. Liewec123

the biggest turnoff about battlefield for me is that abomination called EA Origin...
    its the reason i'll never play an EA PC game again.
    • Up x 3
  6. Antillie

WTF is battlefront 3?
    • Up x 2
  7. Hatesphere

do they still have the bass ackwards open an internet browser plug in to get to a server BS?
  8. Beerbeerbeer

Yeah, Planetside really ruins the experience. In fact, planetside should target the Battlefront audience!

Planetside is like driving an unreliable Porsche. It's amazing when it works, but it does occasionally break down, lol, but hey, it's still a Porsche!

Battlefront is like driving a minivan by comparison.
    • Up x 1
  9. Liewec123

no idea, the last EA game i played / tried to play / get fed up of origin and stopped playing, was Battlefield 3.
    yeah that internet plugin nonsense was dam annoying.
    • Up x 1
  10. Pat22

From the bit of beta videos I've seen, Battlefront 3 seems to have these amazing skyboxes and backgrounds and blasting music and people telling you to do things over the comms constantly and ships in the sky and stuff, to cover the fact that there's really not all that much actually going on that the player can interact with.

Sure, planetside may not have Star Destroyers or similar large ships, but at least we can shoot, pilot and get shot by what's going around in the sky, in the background, 500m away on a hill, etc...
    • Up x 2
  11. Rockit

Battlefront looks to me like Battlefield: Star Wars edition
  12. MikeyGeeMan

We already have

Tatooine - Indar
    Endor - Amerish
    Hoth - Esamir
    Degobah - Hossein
    • Up x 1
  13. AlterEgo

Guess which one is really Star Wars.
  14. Covah

Wtf walker assault is only 20v20 ??? omg what a piece of ****.

Next gen they said...lolz
    • Up x 1
  15. moriarrr-ceres

I'm sure i will be able to find a full squad in our vocal for battlefront, but that's not the case anymore for Ps2 (when we able to have 10 ppl we are happy, the weekend). That's the selling point: you don't have to wait 1h30 to find a decent fight, it's not exclusive for people who can spend 12h per day on a game. But i have to agree 20/20 is low, i'd prefer a 40/40 or a 60/60.
  16. Pikachu

Does it have a day cycle?
    • Up x 1
  17. AxiomInsanity87

Callofbattlefrontfieldside 2

I tried it and can tell that it is not going to get much better (not just because it's EA). It looks and sounds ok but i was 100% not impressed.

I am a proper star wars fan who has read the books, owns a darth vader costume that cost me £500, had all the toys when i was a youngster and i have the death star game on my phone. I also played both the other battlefront games as well and remember the dinosaur pc's we used for that?.....

I give StEAr Wars callofbattlefrontsidefield 3 a 4/10 and only because it has ok graphics and sounds good.
  18. AxiomInsanity87

The battles in the background look amazing at least lol.
  19. elkikko92

battlefront is a different game, and I like it.
    Planetside 2, actual gameplay and metagame, sucks. Its not a game, is like COD in every outposts. WTF!
    I made a lot of thread to improve in a day the gameplay with 2 new alert and more.
    But the developers are focused on what????
    So if you have problems, make planetside 2 a game not free!
    Like free one continent and pay the others.

planetside 2 can become a very good game, but the developers dont hear suggestion on this forum.
    Bye bye planetside 2 2.0, I go away
    • Up x 1
  20. Shaggath

it's same for all game why this external view ?