Server Maintenance for Game Update August 22nd

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Aug 21, 2014.

1. FunBotan

Cobalt, same thing
    • Up x 1
  2. Joay

(Connery seems to run atm tho)

any ETA?

What does grant mean? 2hours? 2 days?
  3. Zimmerit

2 maintenance on friday, i have only one word... embarassing, and all cause you want uselessly merge server -.-
  4. Kampfgeist

The Servers are Online
    atleast Miller
  5. Thinker

Applause Applause SOE!!!!!!!!!! Great just great! RIDICOLOUS!!!
  6. Technological99

7. bloodfuchs

So i get in after 30mins, i got out after 5 mins.

It´m a very patient person and i mean it. I don´t have much time to play, but when i do, i enjoy every minute of a gameplay. However everytime i manage to steal some time for gaming, i get kicked out by a server. I´m not gonna do some "shame on you" post but guys, wake up please. I´m trying to understand how that is happening, but this is beyond my reach.

I currently run 93 BR. I´ve been 90 before merge. Since the merge, game turned into a disaster. Constantly spiking ping ( i can take that somehow) , logging issues ( yeah i can fill the loggging time as well by doing something, trying to repetitively log in) and of course... the most important, EU primetime lockdowns. I even understand that, since your development team is from US and the time shifts from EU to US. Problems require manpower.

But the problem that is making me really sad is: Those problems are persistent. It is going to be almost a month, and absolutley nothing has changed. I belive pings got a bit stable now, but that´s about it.

I bet you guys are trying to work your ***** off just to get things straight, but month is month. PS2 has never been that unstable. More and more, i wish Merge never happened.

Oh and, BRING BACK ProSiebenSat1.
    • Up x 1
  8. Thinker

Right now the game is back in pre-alpha! And it never left the status of beta!
  9. SturmfaustXT

Okay thanks, now my medals are fixed and the directive objekts are also back again on the right position, but I still got the old directive-points, or are they now right after the pulsar c fix and the other fixes?

After the fix the 20k xp from yesterday play time is gone and i dont wanna play today and after another fix they are also gone -.-
  10. M4gn1

Would be nice if we could log in.
  11. Pootisman

Has anyone successfully logged in on Cobalt today? I cant get past login screen. The "hotfix" made it worse.

[IMG]

I want my daily ribbons, only 1h left till midnight :(
    • Up x 1
  12. M4gn1

If you login it will not login and after 10 minutes of "loggin in" it will close ps2?
  13. Bl4cksun

Yep. Still getting trolled by the game. What did they actually patch? They keep making it worse... + the performence overall... i mean Battlefield 4 with ~1.5x Full HD + Ultra settings is running smooth. Still having Issues in PS2
  14. Pootisman

After restarting the game several times and waiting ~25min in total i finally got in. Not cool SOE.

I hope we get a double XP weekend or free CERT for all the lag and server problems we have since the server merge.
  15. Pootisman

Yea, after 10min or so on the login screen the game just closes without any error message.
  16. BlockLike

I'm starting to feel like burning my cash would be a better use of my money than sat here staring at a screen trying to login to cobalt
  17. Slash Hammer

Errr, no?! I did read the posts about it but I did not have login problems before. Maybe it's not SOE we should blame? I don't know... Maybe some routes on the internet are occupied by NSA? :cool: And some are not... (I still use carrier pigeons for my terrorist activities, so no need for them to shadow me online)

Edit: Just logged in. 30 seconds to be on Indar map and to select a spawn point. Not bad...
  18. bloodfuchs

Primetime over. Try between 18:00 - 21:00 CET :p I can of course log in in less then 5 seconds now that 70% of population is sleeping :rolleyes:
  19. Bin4ryW4rrioR

You gave me all my kills and base captures etc back with the first update, many thanks, was really happy...

With the second update you reset EVERYTHING back to 0, well played SOE.

Seeing as you were so quick to fix the bug that gave me free guns I'm guessing a fix is just moments away ;)
  20. Slash Hammer

Sorry for my schlechtes English, Blutfox. "No problems loging in" ment "At least I could log in (after minutes)" without crashing.