[TR] Black Widow Company: military-style, veteran-owned

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Degrifter, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Benjamin Wagner

Yes, you are allowed to have alts on Emerals, but none of your alt is allowed in another outfit due to our all in policity.
  2. Benjamin Wagner

Hey guys, how is everyone today ? ;)
  3. Shadoiex

I haven't been killing/killed by the Widows very often anymore. Missin' the competent guys out there.
  4. Benjamin Wagner

Hey buddy,
    We guys are still training alot, working to get better 24/7 and setting up a scrim team.
    I can assure you that our quality hasn't decreased :p Maybe you just got much better !
    Also, after the server merge and hossin there are much more fights going on at all times, so finding us can be a little rough from time to time ;)
  5. Benjamin Wagner

Howdey ! How is everyone today ?
  6. bensi98

Nice ! I figured out the account details of my old accound again ! Also, our recruitment thread is updated now.
  7. bensi98

Howdey, how is everyone doing today ?
  8. zealluck

How do I join? My previous outfit died due to inactivity of the members. I wanted to find an active outfit ever since.
  9. bensi98

Hey buddy,

Let me send you a quick pm ;)
  10. bensi98

How is everyone today ?
  11. JackyDawg

How do I apply?
  12. Fire Dragon

@JackyDawg Check your PMs.
  13. bensi98

Fire ! What a nice sight ! ;) You so quick ! :)
  14. bladedcross

Shoutout to BWC from VCO after tonight's brawl at Heyoka Tech Plant. It was just about all we talked about in the after-ops meeting, and was by far the fight of the night for us. Going against a group as well coordinated and efficient as BWC creates that kind of fights that this game was made for.

So if you're a dedicated Emerald TR soldier, look into Black Widow Company. They are bar none *THE* outfit to join if you're looking for a skilled, tactical group of players. I give all these guys some very well deserved credit!

-krindusk
    • Up x 1
  15. Antiself

Hey, id like to roll with you guys sometime if possible to see if BWC is a good fit for me. My ign is Fleshcraft. Let me know what i should do
  16. bensi98

hey bladedcross ! Thanks alot for the kind words, we guys really appreciate it ! :) It's always great seeing you VCO guys out there, I hope to see you back on the battlefields against us in the next big Op we host.
    Antiself, I will send you a pm ;) For all those interested in joining us for one of our big tuesday or friday night OP's just send me a pm !
  17. miraculousmouse

You guys are always a good fight. Widow prowler gank squads are scary.
    • Up x 1
  18. bensi98

How is everyone today ? :eek:
  19. Amtoj

I've been playing this game for a few days now, and I'm looking for an outfit. How can I apply to the BWC?
  20. bensi98

Hey buddy,
    I will send you a pm :)
    • Up x 1