[TR] Black Widow Company: military-style, veteran-owned

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Degrifter, Dec 7, 2012.

1. giltwist

As a VS player, I would just like to say that I have immense respect for the BWC and take them very seriously any time I see them on the battlefield. BWC was one of the very few outfits that could go toe-to-toe with a RGQT platoon without a zerg. Also, within the infiltrator community, Mustarde is absolutely top notch. If I went TR, I'd want to join BWC.
  2. Cygany

Happy 12th Birthday BWC!
  3. Acaloth

I am in this outfit since now over two years and its the best gaming community i have ever been a part of, if you search for a top TR outfit BWC should be your choice.
  4. Delengyer

As I'm not sure where to post an app, I guess I'd better start here. I'm interested in joining BWC as an anti-armor trooper: I recently made this decision (and as a result, don't have many cert points towards a "build") but I found blasting armor and MAXes (aircraft too) much more enjoyable then getting swiss-cheesed.
  5. oberchingus

Their processes are complicated to say the least, so no doubt you're having trouble finding a link to post an app.....but maybe start on their website and forums: http://the-bwc.com/forum/register.php -- let me know how it goes for you, cause this is the starting point I have for them on the https://www.reddit.com/r/planetsidearmor/ sub, and I'm not 100% sure it's the correct process either. I don't even know if they know, cause reasons.

Good luck and enjoy TR Prowlers with them. BWC is the best in the Prowler Business.
  6. BattleExtreme

Someone from BWC is always watching, while I am not the recruiter, I will make sure a recruiter from BWC will contact you, our process may seem complicated, but its worth it.....ask anyone whos has been through it....

Start here.. http://the-bwc.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?169-Recruiter-s-Office
  7. xBEBOPx

Hey there guys. I've sent in an application myself from the BWC site, and got a message saying I should receive an email shortly, but have not got one. I MAY have mashed too many buttons when typing in my email address. Figured I would give it a day or to before I posted here, but no email still.

Again, may be my fault, don't want to seem too impatient.

Thanks;

BEBOP

EDIT***Seems I've got no email, Xeahh would like me to confirm my email address, but I cannot reply in the BWC thread to say I haven't received an email.
  8. Asterix85

BWC is chillin with 4 ACES this weekend shooting mans and raising cash money for St.Judes! If your interested in playing TR with us feel free to show up on our ts and hang! official ops going friday 2000-2300 and sat 1200-2200!
  9. Tankopotomus

Charity ops like these are always a sight to behold. They're definitely some of the most enjoyable experiences I've had as both a gamer and a member of BWC. Nothing like heading into the 10th hour of straight gaming with the rest of the tired, bleary-eyed crew you've been playing with for the better part of a day, pushing to make it to the very end. There's a tremendous amount of satisfaction that comes with the entire experience, from both an altruistic AND gameplay standpoint.

-Tanko
  10. Asterix85

Its been awhile but BWC is still recruiting! If you enjoy Infantry play or love flying a lib or ******* **** up in a tank we may be the outfit for you! Dont take my word for it though, listen to what some of our members have to say about our community and what makes us a great place to shoot mans in the face:

Please check us out at www.the-bwc.com
    • Up x 1
  11. Jbax1899

I just started around a week ago, and have developed some degree of skill. I have much experience in FPS games, perhaps some of that bled over to here. Anyway, not sure if you/they accepting fresh meat, but if so I'd love to be a part. Is this the right place? If not, where to?
  12. ScoutSN

Hi there, I main a BR72 infiltrator and I specialize in long ranged sniping, recon ops and close range infiltration - most if not all of my loadouts, including vehicles are geared towards quick infiltration methods. I believe I'd make a fine addition to the Reaper division.
  13. Asterix85

go to our forums here: http://the-bwc.com/forum/ and fill out an application and one of our recruiters will get with you!
  14. Asterix85

we love to have snipers! drop an app at http://the-bwc.com/forum/
  15. Streetwise

My name is Streetwise. And this is my favorite outfit on Auraxis.

get. good.
  16. Nonscrub

I love the trailers, and your outfit looks amazing! I am a brand new player who looks forward to joining, and I thrive on orginazation, structure and order. I also love the use of a chain of command.
  17. Voxinium

Hey. I've played Planetside 2 for quite awhile now, and while it's fun and all to mindlessly follow the zerg nowadays, I feel as if it's time for a change. Something different, organized, fun, and rewarding. I have yet to join an outfit, and I've heard a lot about BWC, so I thought I may as well give it a shot soon. I still haven't made a decision yet though since I remain unsure about a lot of things, and I was hoping I'd be able to get cleared up on those uncertainties before I do anything.
  18. Popejustice

I've really settled into TR, and I'd like to find a community to play with when my RL friends aren't feeling some planetside. Would love to join. My in game name is Popejustice7. Can I get some indication on how to join up? Thanks.
  19. DarkSnake

I first started looking for good gaming groups over ten years ago. I had always enjoyed gaming, but was mostly flying solo or playing with some real life friends now and then, but they would lost interest we'd often differ in the games we'd want to play. I also wanted more organization, especially since most multiplayer games become more more effective when proper teamwork is used. I saw a recruitment post for BWC, and it sounded like a great fit, and well, I'm still here over 10 years later.
  20. Dethcon

I joined BWC over 12 years ago during the early stages of Planetside 1. The that game solo had become tedious and boring. After I joined the Black Widow Company, I saw it is one of the best gaming organizations I have had the pleasure of playing with. BWC is larger than just one game, we have avid players in all types of FPS, MMO, and MOBA games. The best part is even though it is so large it feels like "Cheers" every time I join TeamSpeak. Everyone literally knows everyone's name after the first couple weeks of join. The interaction both on Teamspeak, in-game, and our forums makes it feel like a home.