[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Ripsipiirakka

Now i've fought many battles where WASP has been part of, and nothing gave me more confidence in our battle than seeing them arrive in dire situation. Keep up with the good work!
  2. Bvenged

Thanks!
  3. Bvenged

WASP still runs 40-50 people on average for our 3-4 operations a week.

As one of the only true combined arms outfits, we utilise full Infantry, Armour and Air squads in tight coordination, supporting one another in perfect harmony.

Need the enemy tank spam destroyed? Our armour squad will handle it. Need air superiority? Our air squad will fight tooth and nail to get it. Need 2-3 squads of infantry to drive back the enemy infantry? We've got you covered. Want to play all 3 arms in a single squad as-and-when they're needed? We even have a squad running most nights for that too.

Our squads play for the objective and they play for the outfit. If enemy resistance is sufficient, they are all workign to directly support one another, only spreading out if NC has too great a population advantage. Even then, they will work to indirectly support each other.

Here's a snippet of our Air squad during the NC Coop Operation last night above a 100v100 fight between NC & TR, maintaining air superiority above JNJ & WASP.

Video courtesy of Sabotsas
  4. dnaRIP

Great vid!
    Great Vid!!!
    • Up x 1
  5. Arphelior

Look what I found.. some footage of us, about 1.5y ago and as Bvenged already said, we're still alive & running with 40-50 people on an average operation!

Furthermore, do you happen to remember this @BRTD? :D (also about 1.5 year ago)
    • Up x 1
  6. Dinapuff

Join WASP and fight for air dominance, ground superiority - and fun for all the HIVE.
  7. DrBash00

If i would play NC on Miller, i would probably join the Wasp crew, it looks fun and they are (at least some times as far as i can say) using funny strategys sometimes. So you deserved a "TR pump" :p
    • Up x 1
  8. Frozn

Oh you guys are still here. o_O
  9. Bvenged

Oh yes we are!
  10. Arphelior

and still running with 4+ squads during operations :D
    *Excluding Ryzak's completely full open platoon of course
  11. Frozn

Excellent, Good to know our adversaries are still alive and well. Also means more wasps to squash
  12. Moz

WASP..... Rezistance Crim for life!! ;)

See you after the merge my NC brothers, never thought i would be fighting along side you guys. Look up 151st when the merge happens, many glory to be had!!
  13. Bvenged

Likewise, it'd be cool to get some more outfits to work with and fight alongside!
  14. dnaRIP

You bet I do! That will go down in the PS2 annals of history as one of the all time most fun encounters!
  15. Sovereign533

Had to go away for 3 months, came back. Still alive and kicking, still going awesome. ^_^
    Good to be back :D
  16. Dinapuff

What is your Duty? To serve the HIVE
    What is the will of HIVE? That we fly and die.
    What is Death? It is our duty.
  17. FlippyWarbear

Hoping for great relations between WASP and FHM. Brothers in arms unite! :)
    • Up x 1
  18. Sovereign533

Looking forward to cooperate with you guys against the VS and TR. ^_^
  19. Sovereign533

Today during the Esamir alert we worked together with multiple NC outfits to change the course of the alert. We began with a winning TR, and we managed to squeeze a win out of it. With only 32/32/34 with us having the 34%.
    It was a close call, with plenty fights to have.
    We were rolling with 2 infantry squads, 1 armour squad, 1 air squad and 1 adaptive squad.
    A congratulations to all participating NC outfits, and thank you for the effort.
    And a thanks to our VS and TR enemies for the good fights that we had. You really kept us on our toes ^_^.
  20. ReKsx

Good battle tank in esamir greetings from ES!

Bump!;)