Server Maintenance for Hotfix June 27th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 26, 2014.

1. RadarX

All servers will come down for brief scheduled maintenance beginning at 6:00 AM PT (3 PM CET). Be sure you check out all the Hotfix notes in the Game Update forum when they become available.
    • Up x 2
  2. Niller

3. ironeddie

"Server performance fix" that sounds good.
    • Up x 2
  4. Shwalanlaka

Umm... didn't find any lightning steering fix that was pretty much broken after the yesterdays update. Every turn is a ballerina piruett. :(
    • Up x 1
  5. Broadcaster

6. Broadcaster

It's Muddy on hossin
  7. Amenofhis

so its brief... what are they not up yet?
  8. Amenofhis

Hossin its a Home Made for infiltrators.... to many spot to use
  9. volth

To much mosquitoes there :)
    • Up x 1
  10. Amenofhis

many many places..
  11. Amenofhis

a sniper with good camo dont need to even cloak...
  12. PresidentFreeman

Maintenance; always on time
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  13. NoVemBer1978

Add the Belgium Flag !! WTF ;)
  14. RuthlessMoose

Ingame, go to Settings>General>Toggle Invert "Reversing controls for vehicles/tanks."

I've noticed on my Vanguard that I lose a lot of control when going around corners though. I could understand this if it were on Hossin where it is extremely muddy and boggy, but on Indar when it is dry? Hmm...
  15. John_Aitc

This is fantastic to finally have Hossin move from the PTS to live!

As of today, we are all playing a brand new Planetside2.
  16. koelliHD

All my InGame profiles are lost!!! D: How??? When the the server are online/ready, are my profiles back??? I hope :(((((( Please reply!!!
  17. xxBronieKillerxx69

I have no idea if this is caused by the update or not, but whenever I press play and start my game up, it just has me try to make a new character.

Hossin 2 cool
  18. SgtEntenbraten

Of course, the servers are down right now.
  19. PresidentFreeman

It sometimes does that when there is an update on, don't worry.
  20. Deci

I think its because of the update. I really hope so myself because I have never seen my char disappear from the main menu during earlier updates