Scheduled Maintenance June 3rd 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 2, 2014.

1. 70g50

Will the auraxium bug with the missing medals and certs be fixed? I´ve reported it in the bug thread for the missing certs, but still no change.
  2. ThiesForReal

3. ollister

quite certain they are all virgins
  4. snipesharkVS

haha yea i know about all the weapons that kill you in one shot, and I know that a bolt driver, a pistol, or a sub machine gun isn't supposed to kill you in one shot. I've been killed over 30 times in one shot, at full health, by the primary default, (what you start the game with) weapons(mostly by the bolt drivers by level 8-20 br's). Several times I've been destroyed by one shot from prowler while in a magrider fully repaired.
  5. Balrock

I have read about some directives needing those kills and other stuff you now implemented ribbons for.
    Does that mean progress towards those is now being tracked and later when said directives are added, you keep the progress?
  6. Soijl

Also wondering how long time this will take. Im in a good mood for playing! :)
    • Up x 1
  7. Adistron

While i agree that coyotes need to be toned down,i dont agree with second part of your statement
    VS air is not getting smashed because reaver and mossi are op,is because VS airforce on your server probably suck
    Also,i probably used scythe more than you on test server,my other non siged toons,ESF trainings and tournaments and i consider scythe best ESF for both dogfighting and A2G
  8. Yamata-no-Orochi

I'll take on a BR100 with my saron and afterburners while playing as a light assault any day. In fact I do it most days while squad leading and preparing to bail out of my scythe to drop a beacon in some otherwise inaccessible spot. It's my second favorite load out with the scythe and it's near stock. Stop whining and trashing the forums...
  9. Igie

You wanna know why VS get destroyed when AA shows up? Because all VS knows how to do is farm in purple planes (each faction has a thing, that's just the VS thing)... If VS actually knew how to actually get down off the planes and learn to remove AA, they might survive longer.

Don't know about your server, but on mine, the pilots on NC/TR are smart enough to fly to support AA and VS always seem to follow... Sounds to me like the problem is with tactics... I know a few VS pilots who have no problems with the Scythe at all. Assuming the earlier link was your stats, it looks like you just need to learn to fly better...

Or better yet, learn to do something else. I can't fly, and I accepted long ago that flying is not for everyone. So I one shot EZ mode sniper..... What can I say I suck, at least I can admit it...
  10. Adistron

All bolt action snipers will ONE SHOT if they hit the head,so will the commisioner if you are infil
    Also,there is not way,its simply not possible that a prowler one shot your fully repaired magrider

Your replies are laughable
    • Up x 1
  11. Dalt Wisney

No, it's not! The striker is the only rocket launcher which kills an ESF with one lock-on/shot. Many of our pilots use Fire Suppression instead of Flares because many other weapons give you a chance to use it and escape. The striker just kills you without any chance.
  12. Si-Malik

Any chance on fixing Infiltrator cloaks?
  13. Adistron

WHAT

FFS,i quit forumside,too much stupidity

No more replies
    • Up x 2
  14. Q_Q_Q_Q

plz me want play how long for patch ???
  15. Phtki

i hope they will bring up the game soon
  16. ThiesForReal

How long does this update take?
  17. geekrider

I feel you bro. I feel you. Internet hug?
  18. Balrock

I have never observed it being able to 1mag kill an ESF, aside from that if you stay in plain sight throughout lockon and the 2.5+ seconds it takes to even unload the clip you deserve to die... imo Striker is the worst launcher in the game, the long time it takes to unload your magazine + lockon time + needing to keep the target in your sight for all 5 shots...
  19. Yamata-no-Orochi

Agreed, I quit too. This type of flamming isn't even laughable.
  20. eBlaise

I wish to point out that just like with all AA lock ons, you have to maintain your lock until your missile hits, this is way harder when you have a barrage of 6 missiles fired over a relatively long period of time, that gives the pilots more then enough time to break the lock before even half of them hit or any at all.
    And oh btw the striker is the only empire specific rocket launcher that is even affected by flares, after all the others are guided, and a chargeup railgun-like, so your argument about flares regarding empire specific missiles is not as valid as you'd think.