Scheduled Maintenance June 3rd 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 2, 2014.

1. RadarX

All servers will come down for scheduled maintenance beginning at 6:00 AM PT (2 PM CET). Updates notes willbe posted when available in the Game Update forum.
    • Up x 4
  2. blueangleofdeath

Sweet!! Any chance you could get me a file count and size of the patch?
  3. Jaedrik

I can't wait! Let me watch you write the patch notes, please?!
  4. HoeFaSho

can we please get the 64 bit client back...be nice to use it without messing with files in the folder
    • Up x 1
  5. Pikachu

Why patch on a tuesday? Anyway I think its just some small boring stuff like NC cowboy hat.
  6. XLander

You linked the game update forum without a game update note being there radarx... just an observation.
  7. minhalexus

"when available" he added.

Apparently it is not available as yet.
  8. Yuki10

none of the important ones except self-flipping points.
    - where is the performance optimization pass?
    - where is the stutter/hitch perma fix?
    - where is the spawn logic fix (just today i got 5 choices around warpgate with about 65% continent control and just one of them was close to the enemy lines).
    - where the fix on random spawn vs selected one?
    - where is fix on random aicraft explosion at WP landing pads? (Yesterday watched 5-6 libs and ESF explode on Amerish. Would have been funny if it wasn't friendlies).
    - where is the screenshot capture feature fix?
    - where is the client hit detection sync fix (getting killed inside spawnroom because some laggy dude shot you couple seconds ago).

And to top it off you've added another delay to the game known for most delays on everything? Just trying to go in and out of ADS is ridiculous.

Smedley must be on another Bora-Bora vacation, drinking rum and hitting on girls in above water bungalows.
    • Up x 6
  9. Killuminati C

If the self flipping points bug is truly put to rest then I will be one happy subscriber. Oh and the decal over the composite armor has been a long time coming.
  10. Tommyp2006

Wish you guys have us a place to actually discuss the patch notes, a discussion thread would be nice

[IMG]

I'VE BEEN WAITING A YEAR AND A HALF FOR THIS
    • Up x 2
  11. SikVvVidiT

This ^

Also A lot of us are still having problems aiming with our Rocket laucher, constant problems.. https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/rocket-launcher-aiming.187246/ where is the fix for this!?
  12. kszyhokiller

Is the point flipping thing by any chance related to me being in base A and hearing announcements about gens and scu from another, or don't seeing the points of a base i'm in?
    Please, tel mi it is...
  13. Pherlofsky

Yes.. it is also connected to the invincibility bug which is why they turned off Warpgate invincibility. So maybe we get Warpgate invincibility back if they truley fix the bug? :eek:
    • Up x 1
  14. kszyhokiller

Praise Vanu my brothers! Gather one thousand virgin TR and NC for thanksgiving sacrifice! :)
    • Up x 1
  15. VonStalin

• Added a short deploy timer to Instant Action when a player is dead. (Possibly taking the Z outta zerg. Now it's just "Erg I gotta wait a sec."
    No, it's taking F outta FUN.
    You will be deployed in random place anyway, so whats the point of delaying. As infantry rush guy with shotgun I am disappointed about this. I die many times before I reach close enough fight to be able to fight with my shotgun and no I will be delayed as well.
  16. Xebov

I hope the Cert refund is significant, i was forced to purchase the 2x Reflex for the Baron 5 times.

I also hope that the fix for the Barons projectile velocity is also included, its not noted at the Patchnotes.

Since this is the first Patch after 2 weeks, where is the Heavy Assault Shield nerf that was annaunced weeks ago? Will it ever come or was it just an idea that was dropped so Heavys can stick with there I-Win Shield?
  17. eldarfalcongravtank

these should be TOP-PRIORITY for soe!! the game runs like crap right now, worse than before the big performance updates some months ago actually

gotta say ever since announcing H1Z1, they've gotten pretty lazy with PS2. was to be expected though...
    • Up x 1
  18. faykid

I was hoping for RL aiming bug fix, but these fixes are also great.
  19. Pootisman

Still no fixes for PS2s biggest problem: the bad hit detection :mad:

Whaat? For me PS2 has the best stability and performance since launch at the moment. No CTDs, no FPS drops. It runs almost perfect. The only performance problem i have are the hitches every few minutes.

Who uses ADS on a shotgun???
  20. LovelyNibbles

I was hoping for a minimap fix. Mainly at biolabs I lose the ability to see the capture points and capture timer through my minimap. So I have zero idea where I need to be, because I can't see on my map what's going on inside the base.

Many players share this same bug. Re-logging hasn't helped fix the problem either.
    • Up x 3