Scheduled Maintenance June 3rd 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Kirppu1

• Continent Domination Threshold for gaining a continent benefit is now 94% (up from 75%)
    • Continent Domination Threshold for losing a continent benefit is now 7% (down from 15%)
    • Lattice links have been added between all adjacent warpgate-bordering territories.
    • Hex regions around the warpgates have been adjusted to fit new lattice links between the warpgate-adjacent territories. (Since they are hex shaped, they fit together. Geometry is fun.)
    [IMG]
  2. Lude86

Actually you will still get ribbons even if you have run into the resupply cap! You dont need to earn points to earn ribbons, otherwise you would also earn ribbons faster on XP Weekends, which is not true.

For example: I have often gotten ribbons for repairing Maxes or turrets who have been damaged by friendly fire. I didn't get XP for repairing, but I got the repair ribbon. Same goes for Healing. I am a dedicated liberator pilot who uses fire suppression. I never play medic. Still I have over one hundred healing ribbons just by activating the fire suppression (which repairs about 12% of my lib), for which I do not get XP. And to get my repair ribbon, I need to fully repair 2 turrets (about 4 full cycles with my repair tool) - it doesn't matter if there is an XP boost in place or not (via continent bonus or xp weekend).

So your point is invalid, sorry to say. But I had to clarify it. No offense though!