Your Loyalty Means the World to Us

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyrencropt

Yeah, this was supposed to have started when they reset the servers an hour ago. Looks like someone dropped the ball. I'm really glad this happened when I'm leaving town in 12 hours and this was my only chance to play!
    • Up x 1
  2. LibertyRevolution

I am not getting double XP....
    I bought a boost and activated it..
    I would have waited till noon if you meant noon.. but you clearly said AM

Angry customer.. rabble rabble.. and all that..
  3. NinjaTurtle

Loyalty BEYOND Death

You TR are so soft
  4. Fallengamer

Good start but what about all the people that lost there boosts due to server crashes and server down time. The updater has broke my game every patch this month. Had to revalidate files and most of these times it did not even fix the issues.
    • Up x 2
  5. Fallengamer

But I assume you will just delete my post as you always do that when it is something you disagree with or make SOE look bad. There is such a thing as constructive criticism and it should not be censored.
    • Up x 2
  6. randomtree1

the riots for lack of double xp have already begun! people are getting killed out there!, red shooting purple, purple shooting red, blues pressing Q and getting shot. this is madness!
    • Up x 1
  7. RedOffensive

lies!! there's no double xp! it's 1:45am and still regular xp, and yes I'm a member.. boooOooOoOoo someone forgot to mark a checkbox on the server config to enable double xp..
  8. StellarHAZE

No x2 XP here as well :(
  9. muoni

am not getting double xp either.. T.T
  10. Daf

Its all very well giving double XP for the lack of gameplay, but, some of us have paid you with station cash for the boosts in place at time of the servers going down, i had the 100% xp 3 day boost in, i paid you for that in cash via SC and never got to use it.

Giving double XP is all very well for those who do not pay a sub, for those that pay a sub to help you and have boosts in, are getting a raw deal here, so your saying with this, that we pay you cash for a boost, but if the server goes down we lose said boost and you keep the cash, Great, i can see why people are leaving/saying what they do about you at SOE, totally unfair, very unfair indeed
  11. Rashmal

Thank you:)
  12. Spekk

Will I be able to benefit from it? I crash to desktop with an error tab in firefox when I try to login with my char on Waterson... :(
  13. GoodFight

Constructive criticism: When you announce a time for double XP to start, actually have the XP be double when that time comes. /triplefacepalm
  14. LastOneLeft7

Double Exp is not active. At least it's not on EU servers!
  15. StellarHAZE

Is someone even getting it?
  16. AssaultPig

I could really get used to this random weekday downtime, if we're being honest. I'd trade tuesday for a double exp weekend every week if I could.
  17. DividedTrust

Nothing here on Connery.
  18. Rayaziel

"Your loyalty means the world to us!" they say. Only to screw up (again).

I'm not cross. I just find it amusing how SOE keeps failing again and again. No double exp. on ceres as well, as you may have guessed.

I hate to admit it, but even WarGaming doesn't muck up this often. and they're money grabbing Russians, for pete's sake :p
  19. muoni

we demand QUADRUPLE XP weeekend now!
    The Community Has Spoken.
  20. ironvi9rus

Welp, first a day of my boost gets wasted with downtime, now this. GG
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.