Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. daniel696

The character screen and the loading screen is totally green, and then at 99% itcrash.
  2. kiberbuddha

I think, biolab has other places for liberator with the same effect. Works with Zepher, Dalton; I didn't test other belly weapons.
  3. Iceuhk

[ Implant BUGS, currently on PTS ]
    1. If combining the implants on the " constructor" to craft a new implant, if you press escape or anything that changes the screen before it finishes deciding what implant it wants to give you, the sounds of it combining continue, but nothing new gets created, and you lose the 3 implants.
    2. Sometimes combining 2-3 of the same item, will give you 1 of the same exact item. There needs to be something that excludes the possibility of that.
  4. user101

Medic gun broken - Green Beam missing through first half of healing a dead person.
    If a person is dead -- there is no green beam. Only a green beam from medic gun when touching up the health of a person.

This has nothing to do with the implants -- works the same with or without implants.
  5. user101

Server lag PTS -- my ping time is 132 avg and went as high 150 PTS. This does not seem like much, but 90% of the time people shooting at me missed. Just by me moving back and forth. I have no idea how you came up with 132 ms, but it seems like a lot more than 132 ms in game play....?
  6. Brusilov

I can get to the char select screen but loading into the game the screen turns blue for a second and then hangs at 93%.
  7. Brusilov

Ignore this post.. i got in after all :p
  8. SliceofLie

I am no longer able to log into my VS character. It shows an indar splash screen with Hossin title, and hangs at 93% until force quit. I last logged out of that character on hossin, but other characters are fine.
  9. WyrdHarper

5/1/14
    Several people reported a strange noise when hitting enemies. It seemed to character-based (eg shooting certain people would trigger the noise for a time), but would randomly start or stop happening. Sort of like the FF noise, but on enemies.
  10. AlainBadiou

You can't switch weapons/tools at all.
  11. Raptornx01

I just came to ask about that. I just got this client and created a character, but found I can't change my weapons. thought maybe it was a glitch with the tutorial or whatever. I finished the tut level and when i got in game i restarted. but it's still like that. neither mouse wheel or numbers work. Was wondering if it wasn't a thing with this server.
  12. jamy57

As people above have stated, you can't change weapons on your characters, and when you are in any UI element, part of the screen on the right side is missing/goes black. This is really annoying as there was meant to be a server smash today on there...
    3/5/2014
  13. Cz4rMike

+1 For me it seems that there is some set resolution (around 1280 x 720) that creates the rectangle. Out of the rectangle everything is black. If I lower ingame resolution, screen shrinks and fits rectangle better.
  14. Facta

When using any infantry weapons, I've noticed that every time you stop shooting, the audio for pulling back a bolt on bolt-action sniper rifles plays for some reason. It is triggered by shooting while ADS'd. If you hipfire the gun it wont make the noise after it stops firing.
  15. RIctavius

Character Loading screen, loading into game - hanging on 93% - no crashes , just not wanting to finish loading.
  16. SurgicalFiend

Considering this is the only place they read about bugz i got a few. These are bugz from live servers.The SCU's wile running normally(meaning not critical) the sound that they make is a repeating sound yes but it doesn't flow and sound normal but rather plays and stops and plays ect. U can hear the stop and not something that is continues. Secondly when using a weapon with flashlight and u get in a vehicle the flash light wile shine out of the vehicle, even if u turned it off before getting in.
    Thnx for an Awesome game!
    :D
  17. ActualStarbuck

For last 2-3 days, having a major problem getting into the Test Server. Loading screen(s) and menus are cropped with a big blue border on the right and bottom of the screen. Character launch screen also shows an oversized player model in the background of this border area. No buttons are clickable.

Windows 8.1. Nvidia Geforce GTX680 with latest drivers.

Tried changing resolution, but no fix. Simply shows same border at different size.

**UPDATE: Found that I can get a full render in smaller windowed modes w/o seeing the border bug, but switching to fullscreen (2560x1600) or pulling window open past a certain point on windowed mode causes the bug to reappear.
  18. fudili

On the map screen and menu screens right third of the screen is blacked out.

If you use standard hud mode your ammo and health/shield and ability info are just not present at all. If you switch to centralized hud everything appears as normal.

Cannot switch from you primary weapon to an secondary or tool. Doesnt matter if you use keybinds or mouse wheell or even try to switch to different keybinds from default.

All of this has been in since the last patch on test.
  19. URDEADHAHA

just got on the test server to try out some of the new lynx features and found that i could not switch to my secondary weapon nor utility's. i tried to use both the mouse scroll wheel and the number keys but nothing happened. the bug appears to be happening with all infantry classes but appears to not happen when in vehicles.

also the game occasionally crashes when you try to spawn at the indar warpgate.
  20. TheKhopesh

The NS Baron shotguns are non-functional.