Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. user101

Hossin Map is broken I also get to 95% and it stops loading.
  2. DanielNL

Me too, same issue!!!
  3. Brandmon

Yup. Hossin be 95%ing

Also had a strange initial instance where the game would CTD at 96% after selecting the character. It did this twice. But afterwards it worked like normal. *shrug*
  4. user101

Stuck on PTS trying to load me into Hossin... Don't know how to fix this...??? Any Ideas...? Any one...!

Gets to 95% load on Hossin and stops...! This would be fine if Hossin worked.... but I logged out of Hossin the other day. So the PST whats to log me back in to Hossin.
  5. user101

Hossin will not load with the Nivida 335.xx driver.. I had to use the 331.82 driver and then it loaded fine. Window did an update of the Wmm stuff and stuck in the 335.xx driver ... bad windows....!
  6. user101

Server disconnect problem on PTS server latest release. Thur. night.. 3/27/2014 lasted about 15 min and got the disconnect. Just shut down on me.

No Beer parties for you guys after work...!!!
  7. SurgicalFiend

Can you guys plz fix the bug when riding a max in a harasser. when driving the max's running animation active and he's like running in the vehicle. Change it that he would be crouch but able to have normal view. The running sound very Irritating!
    Thnx for a AWSOME GAME !!!!!!!!!!
  8. Frostbitten

I can't even start now since latest patch.

Previous 64-bit client version were fine for me. Now I'm getting "application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)".
  9. user101

Knife binding are still in the game key list... they are either broken or you forgot to take them out. And NO I don't like this change.

This also make the knife useless when you run out of bullets in a fight -- you can't switch weapons fast enough to use the knife in a fight when the ammo stops.
    • Up x 2
  10. notyourbuddy

The magical growing/shrinking Praetorian Hood ornament cosmetic.

[IMG]

Doubles in size based on camera position. Will also occur if you rotate around your vehicle in third person view. (seems to be the only hood ornament doing it.)
  11. user101

I place this here as a bug. If you run out of resources in the game you should not be allowed to change teams.
    This is the following reason: I have come to notice that when NC runs out of resources all of a sudden VS show up at an NC base to defend it. Switching teams to gain resources is just as bad a cheating. There is no reason for VS to show up at an NC base to defend it. If your out of resources you should be locked to that team until your resources are restored.

This should include" Tanks, aircraft, sunners if you can't purchase all of any kind then your out of resources. If your blow that 450 mark on any item then the out of resources.
  12. John_Aitc

Quick-Knife is not functioning. I have tried the default key binds of T and middle mouse. Rebinding Melee to another key also does not work.

The quick-knife mechanic is very important to any CQC player or anyone who is good enough to stay alive long enough to need it. I hope this will not be removed from the game just to add new melee weapons. Let the new weapons stand on their own, but leave the quick-knife for those desperate situations when it is needed.
    • Up x 1
  13. Aesir

When you start the Tutorial on the PTS and get out of the tube or to the point were it tells you to look around using the mouse the client freezes up and crashes.

I don't know if this has to do with my PC setup or if others also have this issue. Exiting the Tutorial through the map is possible and the game runs normally otherwise.

Normally my PC can run most settings on Ultra, I'm using one week old ATI drivers and a Asus HD6970 CU in triple crossfire but the other two are disabled. I'm outputting to 3 or 6 1920x1080 screens, but it happens if I only run one screen at any graphics setting.

I gladly provide my full dxdiag on request.
  14. WyrdHarper

The new reaver model doesn't render past ~100m or so.

The new reaver model has parts of the lower body disconnected from the rest of the model.

Most importantly, the new reaver model clips through terrain and objects, only the landing gear can interact with the ground.
  15. blampoet

the source of the solution (for credit)
    seems to be fixing the problem

now will you guys hop-to and avoid the several thousand people who will all whine about this?
    (push info via forumside, redditside, twitterside, facebookside & welcome screenside?)

keep up the timely notes and funny comments (they are why i'm helping u)
  16. Aesir

Currently no Engineer has a ACE Tool, so we can not place Turrets.
  17. kszyhokiller

after todays patch:
    weapons animations are borked - i was shooting with my c4 detonator :)
    spawned a harasser in warpgate - it spawned on the vehicle pad but i stayed at the terminal, and i couldn't get into it
  18. sucoon

the new TR carabine is the only one with 30 rounds in a clip?
  19. Ravenorth

The semi-automatic snipers Phantom, KSR-35 and Impetus STILL have their recoil bugged, this a major bug for people who use these weapons and heavily affects the usability of them, so please fix it asap!
  20. TheMercator

The New Conglomerate Placeholder carbine has no working sights.