Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Bibibla

The new NC carbine can't be equiped in VR. The game revert to the previous carbine you were using...

Still in VR, spawning a vehicle doesn't teleport you inside it (and still destroy the previous vehicle).
  2. lolitank

3. BellyLintFarmer

When attempting to load a character from the character select screen, my game instantly crashes directly to desktop. I would report it in game, but my game CTD's before that's even an option.
    • Up x 1
  4. TD808

I have this same issue.
    • Up x 1
  5. John_Aitc

2014-04-04 1655 PDT After logging in via the launcher, I see both the 32 bit and 64 bit executable in taskman then my game crashes to desktop (CTD).
    • Up x 1
  6. Enukku

When loggin in the launcher and start game I can see in task manager that PlanetSide2_x64.exe started up but in a sec it

disappears = game won't even start.
    • Up x 1
  7. iMartyr

the decals are enlarged and now cover the whole back behind the backpack and not on the sholder.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  8. MCman20

8 of april 2014
    simply when you die, your game crashes.
  9. user101

Did update of PTS 4/8/2014 and charter comes up to login and then PTS PS2 crashes with no errors.

Come on SOE lets fix this.
    • Up x 2
  10. Facta

Downloaded the most recent patch a few minutes ago and the CTD bug is still there.

I would LOVE to check out the changes and give feedback, but I cannot because I cant even log in.

Please SOE, help me help you.
  11. M.A.Glimmer

12. John_Aitc

CTD still exists for me also. (1630PST 2014-04-09)

What I see: Logged into Launcher; get to character screen; click <PLAY> I see Planetside2.exe *32 and Planetside2.exe (64bit) in taskman. The 32bit just hangs around at 0%CPU and the 64bit seems to be doing all the work as expected.

I then get a CTD and I see the Launcher on my screen still. The PS2.exe processes have stopped.

Click <PLAY> once more on character screen and experience another CTD. this time the Launcher also closes.

Thanks for all your work! I know it is just a matter of time before this problem is solved.
  13. user101

BUG - if the internet is not connected to the PC the launcher screen is wrong. The launcher screen only shows half the error message. Unplug the internet from you PC to view this.
  14. Lection

i found 2 while i was on. first the obvious terrain over-lapping you can phase through (most common on roads). lastly, you can't cap A on Edge Water. other wise for the time i was on, really nice work, Hossin is beautiful.
  15. oberchingus

One of the gate shields at the Chac Tech plant is parallel to the ground floor 2 lane passageway that it is supposed to cover or block. On the one side it's correct, and on the other it's rotated 90 degrees.
  16. TheBloodEagle

Aviator Scout Helmet (TR) doesn't get camo applied to it.

[IMG]
  17. user101

Hossin will not load on PTS with driver 337.50 the game stops at 93% and never finishes. Tried all types of video levels even low will not load on Hossin. This is a major issue.
  18. user101

Drivers for the DEV's

This is the question I asked of Nvidia... Will the coming driver 341.xx support and run any DirectX9 and DirectX10 software games if it only supports and runs DirectX11 windows when I am using using a GTX-500 - GTX-titan video card.

My understanding of DirectX11 is that - it does not support DirectX 9 or 10 software programs. Is this correct... ?

This is the answer i got from Nvidia... "Future drivers will retain compatibility with older versions of DirectX, they just won't use features from the newer versions when running those games."

This to me means that PS2 will be missing many elements unless it is fully functional with all of DX11 by driver 341.xx... "the older version from the Nvidia statement" means common elements prior to DirectX 9 will work... !
  19. equinub

341.xx> Drops support for dx10 cards, such as 8800/9800 series and GTX/GTS 250 rebrands, the GTX 260-295 series.

Perfectly capable cards @1680x1050 resolutions no AA.
  20. Pikachu

* Deploying to bases on Hossin causes loading screen to freeze.
    * Starting on Hossin results in frozen loading screen.