Maintenance - 4/21

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hibiki760

connery is up! ttp
  2. Bowrock

3. Spoon527

con up. "players active"
  4. saddamobom

you honestly have no idea about the new age of 3ps/fps? 80s arcade game lmfao. anyone who has played warz/dayz wont say a word on this forumn cuz they know thats where teh real skill is. like i said ya dont want to die an lose ur precious gun ya bought now would ya
  5. thehumanslayer12

JUST LOGGED IN :D C'MON PEOPLE!
  6. Silverbloodfang

All you have to do is relax and they will have everything fixed in no time. After all this is nothing compared to Playstation network being down for 2 months
  7. Spoon527

WOWOWOWOWWOW?

all textures except dirt and nc is black and stretching what the?
  8. JohnDillPickel

connery just got unlocked EVERYONE LOG IN AN CRASH THE SERVER!!!!!!
  9. SillyDirector

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  10. Alnoss

Really love this game, I had it running great at one point but it changes every week. At one point it was crazy lag for about a month, now it is a weird clipping of the video that just randomly happens all the time in game (it is like I am turning around for a half a second but not really). I tried to update my drivers and for the past 4 or 5 weeks hoped for a fix but nothing. What did you do the the vanguard? Why? Did you screw with all the other factions MBT ability? Give back all the certs I put into the thing. My best guess SOE didn't refund the certs because you would also screw that up and spend a month trying to do it right.
  11. Silverbloodfang

connery is up for everyone to play now.
  12. jakic

connery is up lets go people
  13. Lewbio

maybe a database issue? game doesn't know what/where textures to put in so defaults?
  14. FoxnEagle

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A woodchuck could chuck wood only if another woodchuck could chuck wood, then you would have two woodchucks chucking wood only if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck Norris?

If a woodchuck could chuck Norris, then chuck Norris would chuck wood for the woodchuck only if the woodchuck could chuck Norris.
    • Up x 1
  15. JohnDillPickel

16. SillyDirector

17. Drglord

Pay to win doesn't mean you win everytime and i really won't have a conversation since by mentioning that you don't understand the P2P concept.
    • Up x 1
  18. SillyDirector

19. imfabiohello

yes you pee in your paints that's rite -_-
  20. saddamobom

yea alittle bit. more vehicle payed to win than a gun. i spent the time to earn `1000 cert guns like the ram .50 an yea it took a godamn while an i thought the whole time 12.50 an hour at work. maybe i shoulld jsut drop 7$
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.