[NC] Outfit-X [Spec-Op, and more]

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by TwistaX, Dec 7, 2012.

1. PolywannaKrakar

When I see these guys on the battlefield, I know I'm in for a good fight. They use tactics well and work together as a team. So if you have to choose NC for some reason, then these guys are a good outfit to join.
  2. JamesBomd

Bump and thanks for noticing :D we give hell thats for sure
  3. TwistaX

Wiggity Wiggity What??? Need a GOOD NC outfit? CHeck us out!!

www.outfit-x.com
  4. NyaR

I liked yesterdays spec op where you guys brought 20 galaxies to fight me. Suffice it to say, I was completely overwhelmed by tactics.
  5. HMR85

Bump for the X. Best dam outfit on Connery.
  6. strangulate

I will say x has some of the best commanders in all of planetside 2!
  7. Hittmanz

8. HMR85

Bump for the X.
  9. kaptinkrunch88

Bump from TUBB. These guys know their sh*t. Always nice having you around X.
  10. TwistaX

11. HMR85

Bump for the X. Come be part of a Elite fighting force.
  12. Trudeus

Bump from CSTB. Solid outfit.
  13. NeOn

Bump for X. Free healthcare included!(way better than obamacare..)
  14. saltkritz

hey just decided to pick this game up am hoping to join an outfit and i would like to know how this one in particular seemed to grab me if someone could explain how to join a outfit i would appreciate it.
  15. TwistaX

16. TwistaX

No problems... we would be glad to have you. YOU will not experience PS2 correctly unless you join an outfit. Currently our main website is under remodeling but our forums(where we recruit from) is still up!

Goto www.outfit-x.com/forum and make an account there... then go to the "Recruitment" section of the forums. Follow the template provided!
  17. Zermus

Them being a Tribes outfit is why I joined them.

[Golbez-RG-] of Run & Gun fame here. :)
  18. NachosNcheeze

Our reputation is growing! People notice when Outfit X enters their hex! Join X and make a difference!
  19. NachosNcheeze

Shameless bump
  20. NachosNcheeze