[NC] Outfit-X [Spec-Op, and more]

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by TwistaX, Dec 7, 2012.

1. HMR85

Bump for the X. Steam rolling TR and VS since 03.
    • Up x 1
  2. HMR85

3. SchoolboyACE

Join Outfit-X for tactical (non-zerg) gameplay
  4. TwistaX

Merry "X"-Mas from Outfit-X!
  5. HMR85

Bump for the X in 2014. Happy New Years.
  6. Gables

Bump for the awesome guys in X! Was always fun running into you guys as 56RD and is still a great time while leading a CIK platoon!
    • Up x 1
  7. BITES

<3 CIK guys, your tanks are tasty :B tee hee hee
    (read as <BUMP> :B)
  8. ViXeN

Hey I remember you guys from Tribes. You played against one of my teams (Holy) on the ladder. :D Is this Twista from Tribes? Didn't you used to be a caster for some matches? I think I remember you casting one of ours.
  9. HMR85

Outfit-X wrecking VS outside their WG last night. Check out the Videos below.

10. TwistaX

Hey Vixen! I remember Holy and yes I / we are from tribes 1! :). I remember you. How you doin? You gonna come join the NC/X on connery?
  11. ViXeN

Hey, I thought that was you. I remember you casting one of our matches against Maldito Logos (or something like that) and you had problems pronouncing their name. And Holy made your confusion worse during the match because we were all using smurf names that night on our team, like Blue Arrow, Green Arrow, etc.. :D At least I think that was you casting. I probably still have that somewhere on my old harddrive. I kept all of that Tribes stuff. Anyway, I'm doing pretty well these days. Just a lot busier than I used to be. LOL

How about you? Its always awesome to run into tribes people on other games. Well, I'm mostly a VS player and right now I'm working on certing Adren Shield and a couple other things for my new Connery character but after I get that done maybe I'll look into starting an NC so I can check out your team. :D Since you guys are from Tribes, maybe i'll bring back my ViXeN name.
  12. ViXeN

Well since I know who these guys are now, I can definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a team with a good combination of skill and teamwork. You can't beat Tribes players when you're looking for those things. :D
  13. TwistaX

14. TwistaX

Stop on by anytime! Good to have payers with skills from Tribes!
  15. agrueeatedu

16. JamesBomd

17. HMR85

Farming TR and VS since 2003. Come be part of the X.
  18. TwistaX

19. HMR85

Bump for the best dam outfit on Connery. If you want a team oriented enviroment where your more than just a number. Then the X is the place to be. We will train you to be a mean lean killing machine. Come be a apart of a family that cares about its members.

Come be part of the X.

www.outfit-x.com
  20. Hittmanz

Bump for the X