[NC] Outfit-X [Spec-Op, and more]

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by TwistaX, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Snake00223nc

#ObliviousEnemies
  2. BITES

3. TwistaX

We got the league of nations over at OUTFIT-X
  4. Snake00223nc

5. Snake00223nc

6. TwistaX

7. Snake00223nc

legendary ops legendary outfit! Join Now
  8. MuNrOe

Awesome co-ordinated outfit. Great group of guys to play with. If your sick of zerging and feel its time to use your skill in a group these guys are great.
    X PG and Recursion are the best organised outfit's on NC on Connery in my unbiased opinion :) .

With love :)
  9. WaaWaa

ADK is the best! :D

Btw, nice butting heads with ya even tho it's usually 2-3 against 1 lol. Challenging fights and good coordinated teamplay.
  10. ViXeN

I play against both a lot and I would agree. They are usually my biggest challenge on Connery by far.

ADK isn't quite on the same overall skill level as Outfit X and Recursion but they can usually overwhelm you with numbers. They're everywhere, like a swarm of bees or something. :eek:
  11. WaaWaa

Was tongue in cheek!
  12. Bnbatchelor

I'd love to join you guys for a night or two. In-game name is kuchovitski. I get on later at night usually.
  13. Eaderout

I am looking for a group that uses the INF class. Do you have room for players who mainly run around as INF doing Mid range sniping?
  14. SteveThePale

I have been playing a lot of Hunter Cloak Infiltrator lately, but we really don't have anyone who specializes in that role to my knowledge. Being a Spec Ops outfit, we tend to be individually flexible and at the beckon call of whatever class/loadout is needed at a particular time.
    • Up x 1
  15. BITES

We have mofos on late at night ... I'm one of them :) Playing from NZ.

/gratuitous bump
  16. HMR85

Bump for the X
  17. Hittmanz

18. Zermus

Even Indiana Jones knows.
    [IMG]
  19. Zermus

Dez knows!

http://sportsrants.com/***/files/2013/07/DezBryant-XFactor-326x235.jpg
  20. TwistaX

We have ops nights every Thursday and Saturday. Look for one of our recruiting squads those nights or just visit www.outfit-x.com