Scheduled Maintenance March 27th, 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Wrutek

The add near resupply button needs to be moved. It interferes with resupplying for me. Pick another spot higher up and away from resupply button. Also, been getting kicked off alot and losing certs.....don't like losing certs. 2x XP for subscribers and no XP bonus for us F2P players would be fair. I don't level up very fast anyway but giving anyone more then 2x XP would definately be a terrible idea. I do however like the missions, nice touch.
  2. DemoDan

4 server crashes in 1 hour, whats going on??
  3. MasonLol

BUY MEMBERSHIP NOW GET AWESOME SUPER DUPER ST00F BECOME BETTER THAN THE AVERAGE NOOB BEEECOME A GOD SUPER DUPER MEMBERSHIP BONUS x2 x5 x12 DOESNT MATTER BUY IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BUY IT TODAYYYYY ;)

Not buying till i get a flying sundy with membership. :D
  4. Foster42

• Up x 1
  5. LazyLyner

disconnect and crash every5min I want to say sajdlakf.vEKJVNLSRJVBL;okivhcsjvcs;ducgsv FTS IO
  6. Samblak

Yah i'm glad i have a membership to not play this broken game. Tired of being the beta child for the PS4 version because this is what the PC version has turned into.
  7. OldGuyAndy

I haven't logged in yet today so I cannot accurately comment on the ads themselves, but I find it funny that the update that SOE have added the apparently grotesque advertising in, is the same update that causes crashes every 10-15 minutes.

"Please give us more money so you can enjoy more and improved crashing!"

Linguists out there.... is this the correct definition in this case?
    Situational irony: The disparity of intention and result; when the result of an action is contrary to the desired or expected effect.
  8. BlackPhlanx

Seriously SOE... what are you guys thinking as of late?

-Server crashes out everyone in the hex every 10-30 minutes like clockwork.

-Now you spam our screens with advertisements and announcements.

I don't know about anyone else, but the LAST THING I need is my attention being dragged to announcements about sales etc when you are leading some 40 troopers and on coms across 3 channels during an outfit raid. If I'm interested in what's for sale, I know where to go to find it. Lose the screen spam!
    • Up x 3
  9. disky00

People use what they want to use. Whether they're actually useful is another story. There is simply less of a need for vehicles because travel is not dependent on them due to the large number of spawn options available, and infantry combat is where all of the real work is getting done.
  10. GoyoElGringo

I don't know what you're basing that on. Do you actually play the game? Vehicles are a massive upgrade over infantry in most cases. Obviously not indoors, but most bases aren't indoor only. I don't see how reducing the redeploy timer by 10 seconds is going to stop vehicles from being effective. People aren't stupid, they aren't going to say "well a tank would be really effective at this base, but I don't want to drive there so I guess I won't use one". Besides, attackers are still limited to either spawning on a sunderer or driving in most cases.
  11. Blastfest

Constant disconnects and ads! :(
    I'm done with paying for these crappy updates, definately cancelling my sub!

[IMG]
  12. CowPie

So is this mission system the next great thing from Gaming for Dummies? Who needs this? I went to the area I wanted to fight and it didn't even give me points when the sector capped. I don't like this. I made more points throwing down an ammo pack in the warp gate then I did flying missions. Get this damn lattice and mission **** out of the game. Some MMO you have here. I can't play the way I want, where I want, when I want.
  13. eBlaise

Well... the new get membership "ads" are way less intrusive in my opinion than the big banner on every damned loading screen, i wish that was gone the rest can stay. Notify the members personally about member only events... and list these events in the membership perks, that should be enough.
    And I still will never get membership, I'm perfectly fine with just buying SC separately for the few cool stuff I actually want, I have no interest in the exp boost and whatnot perks, the leveling convenience is just simply not something I need/want.

Death Screen: well... I liked the addition of mouse click skipping the death screen, even tho i was unable to spin the killers model as a tradeoff. I offer a compromise: either split the skipping/spin between mouse buttons (ex.: LMB skips the screen, RMB spins the model or the other way around) or the killer's model should simply spin slowly on it's own (and ofc adding back the mouse click skipping this way).

Redeploy timer decrease is a very welcome update, I like it, as I often bail on a base after a defense (not participating in the counterattack), moving on to another defense.
  14. Autorelic

Alright, one thing I have to scratch my head at: Why would you implement a mission system and not list a reward for accomplishing it? I don't even see any tangible rewards pop up for doing these. Add something that says "Mission: blahblah Reward: 300xp" or something.
  15. customer548

Wait..Capturing facilities which are not in Missions goals does not bring you points anymore ? Didn't test it...
  16. eatcow0

the mission system sound effects need to be reworked, they hurt my ears :(
    Connery been disconnecting frequently too.
  17. MasonLol

Bug fixes > New content
    :rolleyes:
    • Up x 2
  18. customer548

Ceres has many disconnections too.
  19. SoggyCow

I logged into these forums to state my situation.
    I have been a subscriber for 13 months.
    I come on today to go through 6 hours of disconnects and now ... advertisments ... in the game which have gotten me killed in the Bio Lab 2 times.

I am no longer subscribing after my last month's subscription.
    • Up x 1
  20. Takomunch

Looks like a patch is in, its about 31 megs, try that and see if that changes anything.