Scheduled Maintenance March 13th 6 AM

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 13, 2014.

1. ddraig

you bring in maintenance late, and the only warning you give us is

MAINTENANCE NOW

and the server resets? Are you for real?

No "server shutting down in 5 minutes" etc - smooth, very smooth.

Not.
    • Up x 2
  2. SiegePerilous

"Maintenance NOW!" classic, loved it.
    • Up x 4
  3. Bnuldun

Yo, Bro. You need to be telling us, your faithful players, how long the maintenance is allotted to last. I get that it just went down at 9:12 AM EST and all, but when can we expect it to be back up?
  4. Lolmaoman

Give me my 1Hour boost back, u filthy animals. This is the second time in row I lose more than half of my boost because you cant give a heads up.
    • Up x 2
  5. Denurke

forgot about that one, my apologies.
  6. Bnuldun

Yeah, tell me about it. Dare I say Vindictus, of all games, has a better and longer warning system when they're about to perform maintenance. They normally start warning about 30 minutes before the maintenances.
    • Up x 1
  7. SnipersUnion

I've just about had it.

Servers are announced to go down at 6:00am PT which is 2:00pm GMT.

At 1:13pm GMT on Miller we get a message that says MAINTENANCE, NOW! And the server goes down. Brilliant.

I'm sorry but letting players know when servers are up or down, or how long they will be down etc etc is just a basic of online gaming. Regardless of how long they are down for or whether the information turns out to be correct.
    • Up x 3
  8. SuperLexatron

Still can't have cosmetics on my Vanguard or Reaver with camo on them? How many months has it been...? You've 'fixed' it in two patches so far, but failed to actually fix it. Do you guys think it is fixed or something? COME ON! Surely this is a simple bug to fix? The other two factions are fine.
  9. Bindlestiff

Anyone would think they are in a rush to bring in the death screen update or something.
    • Up x 2
  10. GotCerts

Classic "MAINTENANCE NOW"

But please don't do it again, was using a boost :x
    • Up x 4
  11. Fotosynthese

i was missing the ingame notification of maintenance in ... mins on miller server.
    no countdown makes me sad :(
  12. Elrohur

That's still too much. If you're too dumb to already know it from indicators when being hit then you don't deserve to know where the death came from.
    • Up x 5
  13. Spyrius

This is getting stupid, you dont get it do you?

Again, the killer MUST be spotted prior to your death to appear on your minimap. So essentially all semi-cunning snipers and stalkers are safe from giving their location since they "despott" after cloaking.

And, you know what? Even IF you happen tobe that poor spotted soul you`ve already been seen and LOCATED, did you know that you BR100 noobs?

14. mrbelthezaar

Seriously can we get refunded on all out infiltrator certs and sc used for those sniper guns cause the point of getting a lank crazy position to snipe mofos is so they cant find you but low and behold soe goes and points you out isnt the point of getting a head shot d is so they cant tell where it came from get hit on the body and you get a general idea but hell reward a sniper for i nicly placed head shot by pointing his general location out.kinda stupid to me. if you want to do this then take off all tracer from sniper rounds cause i can promise you shoot one guy and half the enemies can see where it came from.
    • Up x 5
  15. Timairborne

how long does maintenance last?
  16. SprintingGhost

When is the update done? No ETA?

I hope this means that optic SC prices are no more than 30 SC :confused:

How does it look like then.... xD

Will you also fix the lightning and EST camo bug?
  17. Bindlestiff

That isn't how I read it. It says "The killer’s position will only be revealed if the killer was previously spotted " which to me says it doesn't matter if you recloak, you have previously been spotted.

I would hope it works like you say, but given the fact that most of the content in this patch is a hornets nest, I am assuming the worst.
  18. DeeX

Good thing I killed you right before the servers went down :D
    • Up x 2
  19. cc2001

No reason they can't adjust it later.

Given it is a crewed vehicle and some of the issues are to (presumably) address large battles, getting "real usage" results will probably take more testing that what occurs on the test server.
  20. Bush82

99% of the time i die i know where the shot came from. how could you not know? even if you get shot in the back of the head you still know where it came from. kill cams are craptacular, i cannot stand playing battlefield4 because of the killcam they use.

also make Q spotting like battlefield bad company 1. you have to land a shot for the dorito to appear. once someone lights you up in planetside you have 50 people shooting at you instantly.

make the game harder not easier.