[VS] Sentinels

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by KiddParK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Aldirith

Running with the sentinels and taking names. Very fun outfit. Turn the world purple with red and blue blood!
  2. KiddParK

What Argg Said. We are desperately hoping for a centralized server like Chicago or the like so it can accommodate all of our continent wide players. That said, we are on West1 nearly all of the time though, by a strange quirk of fate, our very close allies, Toxin Raiders and Quantum Dawn are both heavy in the east. I've put the word out for those guys to everyone i see who's looking for east and we can't help them here as of yet. We may eventually franchise out that direction if we get the numbers for it but I'm still unsure how that would work out.

kp
  3. Keinz

Kidd, that kitten picture in the Separated Faction Subforums topic you made was great.
  4. Inviso

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  5. KiddParK

ahh, you must mean this one...

[IMG]

who can say no to kittens right?
  6. Clerve

Believe it or not Kidd my office requires paper weights in numerous areas. More then once we've had to pick up a stack of invoices after "someone" take the weight away. Mostly just the way the building's HVAC system works in conjunction with clients opening exterior doors, the pressure is at times astounding.
  7. bigcracker

8. KiddParK

we roll two of those nasty things nowadays after an afternoon of crazy mortar goodness.

love the M60 mortar, bugged or otherwise it's a great gun on a sweet ride.

vroom vroom boom.
  9. KiddParK

So i've got some guys going to SOE in October and they want tee shrits....

off to vista print i go...

[IMG]
  10. Ayollet

<3 Inviso. Purple face armor ftw.
  11. warpigeon

I do have a beard as well ;) anyways are you in the sentinels?
  12. n00n3r

I hooked up with these guys not to long ago and am very happy with the results. Tactical, coordinated, and overall a decent bunch of guys to hang out with. Fighting out-numbered is no problem when you're with a team as organized as this!
  13. Thentar

Come fly with me.

14. warpigeon

Damn so you guys don't play on the east server just west beta 1?.....Im going to have to start over on my character :( lol
  15. bigcracker

16. KiddParK

firstly, i will repost in our forums to let people know...

secondly, damn you, i wish i would have kept up with my podcasts more but just got too busy.

thirdly, seriously, damn you!
  17. bigcracker

lol love you <3
  18. KiddParK

i've been rolling east all evening and not come across you guys yet.. .must be at the ATV races.

SNTKiddpark East
  19. bigcracker

We had our ops from 4-7 today, it went well http://i.imgur.com/yY1h5.jpg<i></i> :D
  20. Forky-05

Do you guys take complete newbs who can't play very often?