Server Downtime for Patch January 23, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Jan 22, 2014.

1. LibertyRevolution

People tend to turn on boost for double XP events, I don't think it would hurt boost sales.
    • Up x 3
  2. Halon

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  3. Anthony Veltri

SO TRUE that was me!!!! lol
    • Up x 1
  4. RockISonner

Been waiting for a fix for that since PU2. Good luck with it, doubt we will see any improvement :(
    • Up x 1
  5. MadaxTheShadow

Calm down. That happens during patches. The characters will be up once the servers are up.
  6. Ericka

Ohhhhh, thanks!!!!
  7. ArmedGoose

I still have several boosts from that event last autumn waiting for me.
    And no way I'm gonna waste them during normal play... or would even considering to buy a boost to use outside double XP time.
  8. Gamba

This is how we all look right now:
    • Up x 1
  9. RockISonner

Hahaha. "If", good one :)
  10. NubCannon

Just a suggestion, you could look into the sundy ramming glitch.
    i found it on vr training, you can put c4 on the front of a sundy and shoot it with a bulldog to instantly kill a tank. (this doesn't dammage sunderer at all)

another point of interest might be to add an additional scope for the infiltrator's rifles (like a thermal imaging scope with 8X magnification just a suggestion
  11. Ericka

That's me....
  12. SirJMD

Yet again in EU prime time...... thank you!

Keep this up, and you will know why you are losing EU players.
    • Up x 1
  13. Halon

It doesnt damage the sunderer because you are in VR and occupied vehicles don't take damage in VR except for upside down crush damage etc.
  14. ShotMeTender

We wuold be glad to refuse to get back these certs for a single damned free-granted cert reset....
  15. ZeroErrorz

so when does anerish revamp coming?
  16. Yaesu

Do you think, in some up-coming patch, we could make the windshields on the Sunderers a little bigger? Especially when you're going up-hill and can't see what's on the other side. When you finally can, I've seen times where that's TO LATE!
  17. YeTiBr0

Thanks for another middle finger to all your customers who don't live in the US.

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  18. Nintyuk

Dosen't everyone use 3rd person on a sundy?
  19. alien00785

Amen
    • Up x 1
  20. skyN3T

[IMG]
    • Up x 2