Stuck at 96% loading, game will not start

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hardwyre, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Noktaj

This 96% is TOO DAMN ANNOYING... :(
  2. Giant Leprechaun

Validate your game assets.

noobs
  3. Zecthans

No, that is not the problem, I'm sorry it is not. These 96% loading freezes have been happening since April, probably before that. It is not the server loads since sometimes I play extremely late at night or early morning like 2:30 and I get these 96% load freezes. I've tried everything from validating my files to just completely reinstalling the game and restarting my router numerous times. Its a SOE problem.
  4. JonboyX

I've validated my game assets.

I've also dusted my microphone, picked the fluff from my belly button, spun my mouse three times and hopped on one leg whilst tapping my head.

Any other ideas I should go for that have no bearing on whether I can get in game?
    • Up x 2
  5. Fenrix

does not work Giant Noob
    • Up x 1
  6. Virus

I was having this issue last night for a few hours and probably 15 log in attempts after the update. I could log into my other characters but not the one that I last played before the update. Finally I validated my files and that seemed to fix the problem for me.
  7. Diplocaulus

I just tried connecting and I'm stuck at the "Logging in" screen (the screen following the loading screen), and this after waiting about 2 hours after the servers came back up today.
  8. Zecthans

[IMG]

Truffle shuffle.
    • Up x 1
  9. BKGeno

Stuck at 96%, just like OP. And yes, I tried validating files.
  10. quik90

Guess what?

96 reasons why this is ****e
  11. Giant Leprechaun

OMG THIS GAME IS SO MUCH FUN
  12. Emotitron

I get through all of that, but I can't get past the character selection screen. If I select a character it just hangs at the character selection screen.
  13. MichaelS

one login successful (after 10 min), one crash ... man I just want my daily certs :/
  14. blackboemmel

good: am at 98% now.
    bad: have waited a loooooooooooooooooong time now to log in.
    good: must be a great game if it makes me spent my time just waiting.
    bad: can't play it.
    good: can spam my frustration in the forum.
    bad: am still at 98%...
  15. Brainwayne

96% issues here as well... again... after a billion updates they are still making the same errors over and over again... *sigh* *facepalm* *rolleyes* *facepalmagainandstayingfacepalmed*
  16. Killbot

Logging out and logging back in helped me get passed the 96% problem, but I am still stuck on logging in to the server after I pick my character.
  17. Stoneback

Got the same problems.
    Finally after half an hour trying again and again I got in.
    15 Minutes later... "You lost Connection to the server" Now that never happened before! ^^
    Server Ceres.
  18. TommyXXX

Very impressive, 14 pages now and not a damn dev gives a **** about solving this.
  19. Yaj

Same here. Validating files doesn't work anymore too...
  20. shadouac

Same problem. 96%.

EDIT: Not 3 minutes after posting and retrying I made it to character select. Now it's stuck logging in there instead.