The Jesters

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by thekiller2002us, Feb 27, 2013.

1. thekiller2002us

Thought i'd extend my invitation to all Cobaltians to join our 64 man battlefield 4 server if you are interested. We have a 64 man server (with voting system). Jesters wont be stacking teams

Search for "Jesters"- and you should find it or just add "powerpuffter" as a friend on origin. There will probably be some other notable Cobaltians on the server and I have sent invites to the most active and skilled outfits from TR, Vanu and NC so it should be a good laugh.
  2. Crestfallen

For those of you getting bombarded in the air by our Vanguards this morning at Allatum, hope you enjoyed the AP rounds! Great fights this morning! :)
  3. Crestfallen

Another great night on Cobalt, our after alert party squad flying with just lock ons went down a treat! Thank you for all your 'kind' tells! ;) Was great to roll with KAIN as well, and the many fierce fights for Allatum!
  4. thekiller2002us

5. thekiller2002us

6. thekiller2002us

7. thekiller2002us

8. thekiller2002us

9. thekiller2002us

10. thekiller2002us

11. thekiller2002us

12. thekiller2002us

13. Crestfallen

Great alert on Cobalt tonight guys, we truly trounced the VS and Tr in holding those tech plants! :D
  14. thekiller2002us

15. Crestfallen

Ladies and Gents, always feel free to drop by and join one of our platoons, or even jump on Teamspeak with us at jestersnc.com, come join the fight with the Jesters! :)
  16. thekiller2002us

17. Crestfallen

Looking forward to the new patch, come fight with us on Cobalt!
  18. Bindlestiff

Free bump for the Jesters.
  19. Crestfallen

Bindlestiff thanks for kudos!
    • Up x 1
  20. Ribero

Good Luck in the EU Community Clash, when that gets up and running. I expect you to do Lithcorp proud.

/FreeBump
    • Up x 1