The Jesters

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by thekiller2002us, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Daninator

If you are interested in some casual play, join our platoons and visit our teamspeak at jestersnc.com!
  2. Grimsterfix

3. thekiller2002us

4. Pharax

5. Crestfallen

Again anyone interested in coming to play with the Jesters, you're all more than welcome! Come jump on our Teamspeak at jestersnc.com when you're in game!
  6. Daninator

7. zodiak666b

Join The Jesters for the glory of RSG!
  8. thekiller2002us

9. Haquim

Out of curiosity - why for the glory of the RSG?
  10. Crestfallen

A glorious RSG bump for the glorious Jesters!
  11. Vikingo

A good old jester bump
  12. Pharax

I just called... To say... I love you...
  13. Daninator

We have just refreshed our rank system.

NOW with 100% more SWAG!!!!

See details here
  14. thekiller2002us

15. Daninator

SMELL THE FREEDOM!

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  16. thekiller2002us

17. thekiller2002us

New Recruitment Video for the ages

18. Ribero

Have a bump, because your medics have rezzed me a lot lately.
  19. thekiller2002us

To all Jesters, Past and Present

Planetside 2:

Sony has made the game-changing decision to merge the Cobalt server with Ceres server due to activity levels.

This Saturday, the 2nd of July, Cobalt’s most experienced players will fight Ceres most experienced players in a monumental 240 v 240 man battle for the name of our new server across the vast continent of Esamir. The Jesters gaming community have put forward 18 of their most experienced and skilled players in anticipation of this important event.

Cobalt’s finest players will be brawling to keep the name of the Cobalt server- and Ceres are fighting for the same. Sony have allowed the use of their private server Jaeger and will be policing the event. The event will be streamed live on twitch by the very capable and competent Ini Cast team.

I’m inviting all Jesters past and present to join us, this Saturday, at 21:00 BST. Load up your twitch streams, grab some beers, grab some popcorn, join our teamspeak at jestersnc.com and watch one of the most important matches in Cobalt’s history unfold beside Jesters new and old.

DAY: Saturday Night
    DATE: 2/8/2014
    TIME: 20 UTC / 21 BST / 22 CEST
    PLACE: Jesters Teamspeak

Teamspeak address: jestersnc.com
    Twitch Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/inicast
  20. StrikeKnifez

Bump for the United Forces of the Cobaltian Nation

Thu shall remember the score of 17:77