Happy Birthday, Auraxians!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WyrdHarper

Any chance of some alternate anniversary packages with goodies that most people won't have, or gold/plat versions of things instead?
    (Or a bundle including some of the recruitment rewards cough cough)
    I'm happy to put more money into this game, but I pretty much exclusively play TR, so this bundle isn't really worth it for me.
    Something that had maybe some vehicle goodies, or faction-specific goodies with some special versions of things would certainly pique my interest a bit more.

It's a good bundle for newer players, and I'd definitely recommend it to beginners, but doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose of an anniversary bundle if it's best for the players who haven't been around as much? :p
    • Up x 1
  2. zu2

Luperza,

the heroic boost is as you state, a 50 percent xp boost for 6 months, but in the picture of the boost with the bundle it clearly shows both 50 percent xp and 50 percent resource. I purchased the bundle based on the idea it was both. Can I get my station cash back? I really don't need xp boosts anymore but resource boosts are very handy.
  3. Luperza Community Manager

Only ONE Heroic Boost comes with the bundle, not one per faction. ;)
  4. Eette

Thanks for clearing that up. :)
    • Up x 1
  5. Nintyuk

Hmm I might of bought it, But the cost of SC Is only any were close too sane when it's on 2x or 3x sale. If you had the item seperatly on sale along side the bundle I might of splashed out on a vehicle camo or the gold trimed Phoenix but i'm not interested in the boost or the full set of cam'os or the certable weapons.
  6. Kalendric

I'm sorry but our big anniversary surprise is that we get to buy stuff from you? That doesn't feel very celebratory.

Colour me unimpressed. It's like being invited to the birthday party of the rich kid with the miserly parents and having to pay to get cake.
    • Up x 2
  7. RevanZim3

AMAZING, playing for free exclusively except for Alpha squad paid off I suppose. I have none of these weapons, could use a nice camo and a decal is always welcome. I think I'll get the boxed edition alongside this right away too, since I got nothing from that either.
    Do have to agree though, not as good a deal if you already got almost all the weapons. Maybe future systems like price reductions or gifting can be implemented to get around that.

Nontheless, thank you! :D
    • Up x 1
  8. Tommyp2006

3999 station cash

You have no idea how much that 1 leftover SC would bother me.
    • Up x 8
  9. Luperza Community Manager

We are also having double XP all weekend as well as doing some massive giveaways through our streams - PS4, 3 Titans, etc. Sorry if none of those excites. :( *hands you cake*
    • Up x 3
  10. dirtYbird

Maggie are the prize winners limited to residents of the Continental U.S. or is eligibility worldwide?
  11. NB88

Truth be told, i was willing to drop 25 euros on triple or atleast double sc... but the bundle is to much. Thanks but no thanks.o_O

Do like the double xp though, i can finaly use the 100% xp boost i've been saving for this.
    • Up x 1
  12. Tommyp2006

Any details on how we get these trading cards? I know some F2P games give you one each time you spend money, other games just give you them when you play for a certain amount of time, just wondering what method we get them with, assuming money. How much do we have to spend to get one, will we get them retroactively for money we have spent this past year, etc?
  13. DrageonPL

Great, my post got deleted, I don't know if it was deleted by an admin or somehow by users, but if it was deleted by an admin then I am calling you Hammerpoint Interactive from now on.
  14. WHIPLASH

This is not an account wide SC purchase, almost half of the items in it are not account wide. Anniversary Camos (weapon/armor/vehicle) are not account wide, and boost is not account wide. Only weapon unlocks are decals are account wide.

Do not buy this until they make the entire bundle, minus the boost, account wide. I've made this mistake for the last time.
    • Up x 1
  15. f0d

the bundle isnt really worth it for me as i have most of the weapons and im close to lvl 100 (a 2x SC sale would have been better)

give us a 2XSC sale at the same time and ill get one anyways (among other things) :)
  16. Wardark

No. I already own everything on every faction pretty much worth buying for every class. I want certs in exchange for blood/SC/cash for already owned weapons.
  17. Solo59486

Was really looking forward to a Double SC sale, my membership expires at the end of this month so that's a lot of money to put down at once for this month. That discount could've helped me out and I might've bought the bundle but it doesn't seem like its worth it now.
  18. majinvegito123

I am a really bothered to hear that I can't apply the boost to all my characters but that's okay. The biggest thing that bothers me is that I can't even apply the anniversary camo to all the factions. What is the deal with that.. 40 dollars is a deal for all of this sure but what's the point of the camo if it can only be used on one character? (Correct me if I'm wrong). Also if i buy the bundle can i still toss the 6 month boost on any of my characters? IE If I purchase it on my Vanu character can i use it on my Terran character and only the Terran character?
  19. Nintyuk

Out side the US? Ohh you must mean Pro 7 land, I'm sure their doing something nice.
    If you win out side the US you get a exclusive camo and some boosts. That's how it works right? Anything that costs actual money can't leave the country Like No SC for Nvidia promotions, No Player studio out side the US and the PS4 give away is 1 am British time.

But in all seriousness I would ruddy well hope so as the EU Power hour is wrapped around one of the Titan give-aways.
    I'm tired and I've had a bad day on planetside with the vanu curb stomping us on woodman tonight
    • Up x 1
  20. WHIPLASH

It can only be used on the character you purchased it with, same deal with the camo.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.