[Idea] More Warpgate Immersion

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NaySayer, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kociboss

This thread is worth the daily necromancy ;o
    • Up x 1
  2. Captain Seasick

I thought so too, but after seeing like... 100 or so "updates" about it in my alert inbox? I have to disagree... >.>
  3. NaySayer

4. NaySayer

Bump
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  5. Yuukikun

Takes alot of time to make and implant, doesn't affect the company's wallet --> won't happen
  6. Shadoiex

Maybe a shooting range with a few NPCs shooting?
    • Up x 1
  7. Shadoiex

Oh, and what about the "suits" the NC always talks about? I'd like to see them.
  8. TheBloodEagle

On the OMFG episode 5 video they said they're rooming unique objects from some of parts of the world. So the bases are going to look even more sterile and generic. I have a feeling we won't get a more immersive Warpgate in a very long time, since that would have unique objects, as it should.
    • Up x 1
  9. Barrago

I support the idea of Christmas decorations, as I love seeing stuff like that in MMOs.
    • Up x 2
  10. NaySayer

11. Sloopik

bump for this
  12. NaySayer

13. -Synapse-

They might get around to adding some of this stuff when they redo the warpgates for continent locking.
    Here's to hoping.
    • Up x 1
  14. NaySayer

15. TheBloodEagle

More

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  16. RainbowDash9

BUMPxINFINITY!!!!
  17. -Synapse-

I always pictured warpgates to be huge bustling complexes with every inch taken by something that does something. In other words, there should be no bare ground, just metal upon metal with power cables, garages, launchpads, warp pads, terminals, buildings, consoles, ANT stations, power silos, artillery, screens, propaganda, robot workers, barracks, and cargo bays all functional and everything.

There should also be huge walls surrounding them with shuttable vehicle doors and solid strips of cover for infantry along the top. And turrets, turrets everywhere. If other factions are gonna lock a continent, it had better not be a trivial thing.
    • Up x 2
  18. skullhead51

19. RainbowDash9

honestly right now it looks like the same as everywhere else only with a shield. this is our base of operations, not a pitstop!
  20. TheBloodEagle

Some more to keep this going:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.